Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Shop: Grinding, Fodder Training
1 2 3 4
@Hello32123 The fest hasn't started yet, evidently, but I'll put you down for when it does! It's 180g/kt for three hours with common and uncommon drops, but it's 90g/kt if you just want the currency.
@Hello32123 The fest hasn't started yet, evidently, but I'll put you down for when it does! It's 180g/kt for three hours with common and uncommon drops, but it's 90g/kt if you just want the currency.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
@wolfbutterfly42 how much for currency and chests?
@wolfbutterfly42 how much for currency and chests?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123 Currency and chests would be 100g/kt.
@Hello32123 Currency and chests would be 100g/kt.

@wolfbutterfly42 100g/kt for 3 hrs? Sign me up! can I be on the fest waitlist if you have one?
@wolfbutterfly42 100g/kt for 3 hrs? Sign me up! can I be on the fest waitlist if you have one?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123 I don't have a fest waitlist, but I've put you on the queue with a note not to until Starfall.
@Hello32123 I don't have a fest waitlist, but I've put you on the queue with a note not to until Starfall.

I'm online!
I'm online!

@wolfbutterfly42 can I get 3 hours in the waterway for all drops please? and can I get 3 hours in crystal pools for starfall all drops if possible
@wolfbutterfly42 can I get 3 hours in the waterway for all drops please? and can I get 3 hours in crystal pools for starfall all drops if possible
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn all drops for 3 hours in The Waterway is 210g/kt, and ditto for Crystal Pools. I'll add you to the queue for Starfall!
@SayuriHawthorn all drops for 3 hours in The Waterway is 210g/kt, and ditto for Crystal Pools. I'll add you to the queue for Starfall!

@wolfbutterfly42 I found it! If you can do it, can I get the same order again?
@wolfbutterfly42 I found it! If you can do it, can I get the same order again?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123 Another three hours in Crystal Pools, receiving fest currency and chests? Certainly. I changed my pricing for that though, it's now 120g/kt for three hours, or 40g/kt an hour. I changed it after we settled on payment for your previous order, so that can stay the same, but I wanted to let you know for this one.
@Hello32123 Another three hours in Crystal Pools, receiving fest currency and chests? Certainly. I changed my pricing for that though, it's now 120g/kt for three hours, or 40g/kt an hour. I changed it after we settled on payment for your previous order, so that can stay the same, but I wanted to let you know for this one.

1 2 3 4