Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Selling entire account]-G1 XXX Roundsey
1 2 3 4
Psst, your links all go to the lair edit page, which sends users to their own lair.

(That choco snapper is still a dream of mine. If only I were rich and/or played those other games... X'D)
Psst, your links all go to the lair edit page, which sends users to their own lair.

(That choco snapper is still a dream of mine. If only I were rich and/or played those other games... X'D)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Norion what is custom pet?
@Norion what is custom pet?
Out of curiosity why do you think the game is dying? The number of players is consistent, the economy is doing totally fine, the devs are active. Like take care of yourself, but all this gloom and doom talk about how the game is a goner isn't true?
Out of curiosity why do you think the game is dying? The number of players is consistent, the economy is doing totally fine, the devs are active. Like take care of yourself, but all this gloom and doom talk about how the game is a goner isn't true?
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Norion I’m very interested in Ruaidhri. I don’t have DV but I can offer pure gems. Do you have a price in mind for him?
@Norion I’m very interested in Ruaidhri. I don’t have DV but I can offer pure gems. Do you have a price in mind for him?
@Norion

Hi! I wrote you a pm some days ago about the double slate snapper girl.
You might got a lot of messages so idk if you ever saw it? I'm really interested in buying her but can't offer the 20kg you're asking in previous sales.
I want to politely ask again, what's the cheapest you'd let go of her?
Would you even consider taking something about 12-13kg?

@Norion

Hi! I wrote you a pm some days ago about the double slate snapper girl.
You might got a lot of messages so idk if you ever saw it? I'm really interested in buying her but can't offer the 20kg you're asking in previous sales.
I want to politely ask again, what's the cheapest you'd let go of her?
Would you even consider taking something about 12-13kg?

gNtNgvw.png
@Starbuck
Thank you for the offer, i am keeping it in mind! Few minutes ago ive sent a pm, hope you received it because i have some problems with the laptop and internet. Sometimes messages arent sending D:
@Starbuck
Thank you for the offer, i am keeping it in mind! Few minutes ago ive sent a pm, hope you received it because i have some problems with the laptop and internet. Sometimes messages arent sending D:
Lichtdrache.gif
@Irrwahn
Thank you very much for your message, yes ive received and i was thinking about the offer. Indeed there was a identical G1 sold for 20kg but i think 15 is a good offet too, that is of course if you are still offering that amount

I would like to add that sometimes iven if i dont respond to messages it oes not mean i dont consider a offer. I always keep in mind the people who are interested in certain dragons and always let them know before selling a dragon^^
But i have trouble getting onlline nowadays because i am in a foreign country and i dont have much access to anything including being onlline when i want to
@Irrwahn
Thank you very much for your message, yes ive received and i was thinking about the offer. Indeed there was a identical G1 sold for 20kg but i think 15 is a good offet too, that is of course if you are still offering that amount

I would like to add that sometimes iven if i dont respond to messages it oes not mean i dont consider a offer. I always keep in mind the people who are interested in certain dragons and always let them know before selling a dragon^^
But i have trouble getting onlline nowadays because i am in a foreign country and i dont have much access to anything including being onlline when i want to
Lichtdrache.gif
@norion I'm very interested in your double cerulean and your double aqua, would you take DV potatoes? I have 330k potatoes, not sure what price range you have in mind :0
@norion I'm very interested in your double cerulean and your double aqua, would you take DV potatoes? I have 330k potatoes, not sure what price range you have in mind :0
IMG_0247.jpg
@Norion

Thank you! And no worries, I have troubles with timezones too! I live in europe and often auctions I want to bid on, are ending when I'm asleep. XD
That's why I can get a little restless when bidding on something. ^^;
(I was bidding on the identical twin and my highest offer was ~12kg. haha)

I try to liquidate my accents and skins and buy some gems by the end of the month. Are you okay with holds? If so, could you send a two-way-cr and I send the 15kg your way in about 3-4 weeks?
@Norion

Thank you! And no worries, I have troubles with timezones too! I live in europe and often auctions I want to bid on, are ending when I'm asleep. XD
That's why I can get a little restless when bidding on something. ^^;
(I was bidding on the identical twin and my highest offer was ~12kg. haha)

I try to liquidate my accents and skins and buy some gems by the end of the month. Are you okay with holds? If so, could you send a two-way-cr and I send the 15kg your way in about 3-4 weeks?
gNtNgvw.png
@Norion
I'm interested in your Orca/Ice XXY gal, mostly just looking at what you'd value her at in pure Gems.

Likewise I would like to offer 2kg on your XXY Peridot, as I'd be gifting her to a friend who collects those.
@Norion
I'm interested in your Orca/Ice XXY gal, mostly just looking at what you'd value her at in pure Gems.

Likewise I would like to offer 2kg on your XXY Peridot, as I'd be gifting her to a friend who collects those.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
1 2 3 4