Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Selling entire account]-G1 XXX Roundsey
1 2 3 4
Hello guys, as some of you noticed ive disappeared in a hiatus for 7 months... A lot of things had changed since then and ive moved with my house and with my life in a new place in hopes of studying and finding a cure to my current health problem ive been having trouble with for a year. At some point, there was a suspicion of cancer and ive had the worst period in my life. Recently however, after some visits at doctor, it turns out it might rather be something else that isn't malign. Right now i did came back for a bit but i cant be much active. I dont know.. things dont feel the same and there isn't any attachment to the site like in the old days. Most of my lair had been created back when i still was in school and with a ton of time in my hands, which i wasted on games. Nowadays i feel regret because i could have done much more useful things with my time but as many young people i though i had enough time to do that later xD My interest in this site is lost for quite a while and ive been meaning to post this 7 moths ago but been too busy. And now economy is pretty much dead with most of fr users migrating to DV. So i quess i will never find that ideal time to post this sale aniways. [b]I accept things like: [/b]Flight rising gems, Ks items and 1 year familiars [b]Accepting Dapppervolk[/b] KS items/pets, alpha /beta: wiling to trade any of my high tier dragons for a obsidian dragon or unicorn Anyone offering the jeweled wings or jeweled bg and obsidian bg gets a discount of 10kg Example: if the dragon values 100kg and you offer any of the above items, the dragon will be only 90kg for you [b]Dappervolk custom pet/apparel is an instant AB to any dragons and wiling to trade multiple G1 for it [/b] [center][b]Tabs with the dragons:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/edit/1479530 https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/edit/1809722 [b]Tentative dragons, special G1[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/edit/888728[/center] [center][b] Following the sale of my lair, i am adding for offers and some of my triples[/b][/center] Castor is special and he has the aesthetics for a plague themed dragon, from my triples he is the hardest to part with so he is up for offers [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33443013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/334431/33443013_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][b]Offers:[/b] Things to consider: Pure gems/ treasure, maybe a ks item? On Dv i would take: onyx mirror/Dragonlet, jeweled harp/Valkyrie, Obsidian dragon. Some KS DV items (pm for more details?) kelp pot, sea snake [b]AB:[/b]( Custom pet creator...i girl can dream)[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50296064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502961/50296064_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][b]Price:[/b] Accepting DV KS items,pets or looking for 100.000gems pure[/center] AB: any onyx mirror/Dragonlet, jeweled harp/Valkyrie, Obsidian dragon. Some KS DV items (pm for more details?) kelp pot, sea snake[/center] [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22062449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/220625/22062449_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][b]Price:[/b]Will accept DV KS items,pets or looking for 109.000gems pure[/center] [b]AB: [/b]any onyx mirror/Dragonlet, jeweled harp/Valkyrie, Obsidian dragon. Some KS DV items (pm for more details?) kelp pot, sea snake [b]Offers: [/b]Neons---cloudy wings, 1kg, 2mil treasure, wind sprite, Metallurgists forgetools, twice-dyed cowl and a xyy jade/radio/radio g1[/quote] [b]End date[/b] There is currently no end date but i will take a decission in around 4 days? feel free to ask for a last ping Last ping list:
Hello guys, as some of you noticed ive disappeared in a hiatus for 7 months...

A lot of things had changed since then and ive moved with my house and with my life in a new place in hopes of studying and finding a cure to my current health problem ive been having trouble with for a year. At some point, there was a suspicion of cancer and ive had the worst period in my life. Recently however, after some visits at doctor, it turns out it might rather be something else that isn't malign.
Right now i did came back for a bit but i cant be much active. I dont know.. things dont feel the same and there isn't any attachment to the site like in the old days.
Most of my lair had been created back when i still was in school and with a ton of time in my hands, which i wasted on games. Nowadays i feel regret because i could have done much more useful things with my time but as many young people i though i had enough time to do that later xD
My interest in this site is lost for quite a while and ive been meaning to post this 7 moths ago but been too busy. And now economy is pretty much dead with most of fr users migrating to DV. So i quess i will never find that ideal time to post this sale aniways.

I accept things like: Flight rising gems, Ks items and 1 year familiars

Accepting Dapppervolk KS items/pets, alpha /beta: wiling to trade any of my high tier dragons for a obsidian dragon or unicorn
Anyone offering the jeweled wings or jeweled bg and obsidian bg gets a discount of 10kg
Example: if the dragon values 100kg and you offer any of the above items, the dragon will be only 90kg for you

Dappervolk custom pet/apparel is an instant AB to any dragons and wiling to trade multiple G1 for it

Following the sale of my lair, i am adding for offers and some of my triples
Castor is special and he has the aesthetics for a plague themed dragon, from my triples he is the hardest to part with so he is up for offers
33443013_350.png
Quote:
Offers:
Things to consider: Pure gems/ treasure, maybe a ks item?
On Dv i would take: onyx mirror/Dragonlet, jeweled harp/Valkyrie, Obsidian dragon.
Some KS DV items (pm for more details?) kelp pot, sea snake
AB:( Custom pet creator...i girl can dream)
50296064_350.png
Quote:
Price: Accepting DV KS items,pets or looking for 100.000gems pure
AB: any onyx mirror/Dragonlet, jeweled harp/Valkyrie, Obsidian dragon.
Some KS DV items (pm for more details?) kelp pot, sea snake[/center]

22062449_350.png
Quote:
Price:Will accept DV KS items,pets or looking for 109.000gems pure[/center]
AB: any onyx mirror/Dragonlet, jeweled harp/Valkyrie, Obsidian dragon.
Some KS DV items (pm for more details?) kelp pot, sea snake

Offers: Neons---cloudy wings, 1kg, 2mil treasure, wind sprite, Metallurgists forgetools, twice-dyed cowl and a xyy jade/radio/radio g1

End date There is currently no end date but i will take a decission in around 4 days? feel free to ask for a last ping

Last ping list:

Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion are you buying pets?
@Norion are you buying pets?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123
Sadly not now but maybe in the future when i will have a bit of extra money =)
@Hello32123
Sadly not now but maybe in the future when i will have a bit of extra money =)
Lichtdrache.gif
Barelly onlline as always but pinging the community in case anyone is interested in some triples. On another note I have some trouble editing the forum, it might be due to a big lag the laptop has D: !!

@5h4d0wdu57 @aearinn @aldru @aqunathlok @banguela @zerys @biird @billygoatsgruff @capitibus @catpilot @cerion @cheshirecatuk1 @nitsuj @darkniiinja @dandyfrau @drakenhart @draxia @embroid @endro @erendira @evarinya @darlnim @fruityhoofbeast @gardenvoir @ghostchateau @ghostharpies @hanzosinmada @lackess @lunarias @malisvitterfolk @mekora @mxcrabs @nejira @novarys @ivoryash @porl @rangsky @ratfriend @roiben @rosas @saeldryn @scylla @goldstar @selenomancy @sirspiderider @dustfawn @smokeybunny @sotherin @squishypeachy @taipantigress @taiyou @taogtmi @exaltiora @tinyelephant @tuatara @tues @turtleedove @venture @ylfa @zytorian @aersolace @moonweaverr @neonhorns @textbookhumor @yukorusshi @oxalis @vwoop @arrowxflight @snoozie @ceruleancrow @bedfordblack @fredddio @littlerain @cinamonpizza @suu @skor @enaka
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@avianes @endlessnight @evoker @fishdoggu @fletcher @cynil @frailty @jets @lykos @mayuli @merrywanderer @milkyteax @mrshiftyhead @nathlene @ototo @paddington @peisinoe @pogmigglarch @rebelalliance @reliquiaen @saphira455 @smolsnekbestsnek @sunshark @tigenki @tmq @turtlekit @venneris @zayev @mizpah @reythaak @saiyanbura @puppicino @vintaegucci @inn @spooce @mandragoraautumn @mirkairan @lupiter @probablyskeletor @aerites @revhellebore @northernliights
Please @ahi @ado @altassar @apotheca @apothecaria @arienai @hessonite @avarosa @aviv @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @bitmap @dracu @bob @bones @cairon @calibris @calm @canadian @caribou @catsrevenge @cedric @charias @chichi @chomeister @coli @damelz @dancerinthesky @dandelions @dayliqht @deadbattery @deathwing @verosa @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @oraina @dreamt @elementalentropy @elroking @embereye @erianamoon @ern @etchedshadow @batman @faileas @falcoeur @fallingstar275 @firethroat @fizzywits @fjaralunar @followedbyrocks @foolishray @silksharp @frostycloud @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @guillain @gurrero @harleyfae @haylxx @heavnlyaristo @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @jacknoahkerr @kaitii @kaito @kavalkade @keydotzip @khezu @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @lavenderamethyst @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemecrazy @twye @lewana @lizardheart @london @lottie @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @matejko @mellifera @meonox @micheru @miloki @mimiru @minx @misericordieuse @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @nanairo @naralex @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oceanics @oftquoted @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @ouji @outlandishkg @owlktor @perfidious @plushie @poo @pretzuls @prism @psi @norayna0ekoa @putin @putri @phay @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @redcroft @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @ruinia @rulanir @ryuuna @sabbat @sableye @saintseb @scaledfoxx @scamper @scientist @sealterbloind @searinox @serendipia @serra @shadeythedragon @shamelessscalies @zenemesis @l0ser @dragonhorselover @sensitivepigeon @silene @aeraki @silverquark @bit @childish @aftershock @lordofthedeer @seylon @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sparkleofgold @carlyle @spartalicous @stakie @starfire0 @starly @succulents @tangaroa @techmess @natron @royaltundra @watermel0nbob @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @cowl @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @mystiki @treedancer @txtiger @uzaaki9 @vaiya @vashtya @veevi @ventus @voidshadow @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @wyrda @xirei @yiqi @yoosung @zenzic @zona @rowdy @sunlace @benzyne @suntouched @insan3king @whymsical @big @eryel @drackana @bystander @lunasillusions @los @meanling @northernliights @lunamora @dreamelafay @kelpoyo @alethi @ichibean @solarecho @petros @aethis @eieru @alixander @idyll @sucrose
Please @1sash1 @snappish @azure @captaincrackers @carnival @cognitive @coyoteskii @cyrinus @dadragon @discovered @duchess @earthtiger @dasair @evolve @englishrose @flaresolaire @frostkingdemetri @fugo @crassula @glamour @remuslupn @highcastle @hsoup @jenkow @kaylian @lasombra @leashedragon @leucine @lito @mands @meloncauli @merman @mommy @anthea @nightmarejudge @pxie @roseofgehenna @roule @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shaft @snorreruch @steamplonk @toastings @trinkenki @tyrandius @viktoor @wickedhorror @win @woomee @angeloffate @xanako @yossarian @alyblaith @seonais @universo @adagia @kinhaera @lavendersoap @wylin @mintso @roheryn @ridill @relax @sickreaps @starlightvelaris @wooloo @oleaster @darkmilka @denutena @skor
@5h4d0wdu57 @aearinn @aldru @aqunathlok @banguela @zerys @biird @billygoatsgruff @capitibus @catpilot @cerion @cheshirecatuk1 @nitsuj @darkniiinja @dandyfrau @drakenhart @draxia @embroid @endro @erendira @evarinya @darlnim @fruityhoofbeast @gardenvoir @ghostchateau @ghostharpies @hanzosinmada @lackess @lunarias @malisvitterfolk @mekora @mxcrabs @nejira @novarys @ivoryash @porl @rangsky @ratfriend @roiben @rosas @saeldryn @scylla @goldstar @selenomancy @sirspiderider @dustfawn @smokeybunny @sotherin @squishypeachy @taipantigress @taiyou @taogtmi @exaltiora @tinyelephant @tuatara @tues @turtleedove @venture @ylfa @zytorian @aersolace @moonweaverr @neonhorns @textbookhumor @yukorusshi @oxalis @vwoop @arrowxflight @snoozie @ceruleancrow @bedfordblack @fredddio @littlerain @cinamonpizza @suu @skor @enaka @erendira @porl @sophiellum @taogtmi @ceruleancrow @lunabun @actaeon @arin @brionne @duchess @grimalkkin @milkyteax @neohcs @narif @roheryn @roiben @roro @rosadiaz @sensitivepigeon @twizz @moonweaverr @skor @apotheca @apothecaria @arin @blackoutbullets @horrorsilk @dierdre @drominus @endlessnight @ethanaell @fruityhoofbeast @heartoflaw @ichigoneko13 @kikatzu @kimikada @netris @oncamimus @remind @selenomancy @smolsnekbestsnek @starbornwolf @survivor @disquiet @thebluestjay @thegodaesthetic @vulpen @whde @wickedhorror @ziek @narif @necramancy @skor @accents @akanechaan @aldru @alliecats @amariel @amphitrite @anonymoussinger @ashcat @balthy @baudelaire @belief @caerulean @candycanexolo @cedric @celesol @cerion @cirrostratus @claudz @cobwebs @concept @conviction @corvid @coyotewest @danizaurs @darkniiinja @debate @dedicate @deep @delillah @discovered @druzy @equive @erendira @evilwave @foxlia @foxzii @fringe @garizard @ghostslugs @glisselda @haley @harleyfae @humanityxpeople @hybro @invicted @jovaniskye @kaial @kairo @kiragami @kizmetto @exaltiora @kuhal @lacerations @leannaa @lild @limeypie @liminal @lrjj @lunamore @lup @magari @magicalgirlrem @mangoramune @mercurialwings @minx @moonpiebandit @morphini @naja @naturalcyber @nefily @nesu @novarys @oof @peachjellys @peachypeachy @pereskaia @pinkpitbull @prey @princesco @jia1303 @pyroclastic @rangsky @rationalparanoia @ravenmoon @redwillia @rogueone @roiben @sais @scylla @shadowheart124 @shel @shimmeringxolo @sienne @silverquark @smaugthealmighty @smokeybunny @snowfairy @steel @sunshine @dreary @tetraodon @thegodaesthetic @tiarana @tinytalkingtina @titor @trickilicky @unsolved @valishtu @viktoor @1sash1 @alcremie @oxalis @elisabluh @braveeguana @condemn @drool @dandyfrau @decoratchi @hazelbird02 @kageshi @englishrose @nitsuj @enaka @revius @saiyanbura @shinyhunter47 @carlyle @vrosga @willowlight7 @wynterdragen @zwynx @platinumdream @yukorusshi @spicytunaroll @bedfordblack @5h4d0wdu57 @altruist @dobbyisfree @desecrated @innerspeaker @sensitivepigeon @kethkinq @jellyraven @xeron @idyll @rookie @hyssop @aquapaladin @tofubear @levona @desertumbra @chaisiren @aelith (unbred) @Ajax4life14 (unbred only) @Avariea (female Only)@BlindCaius (unbred only)@ClearLakes44 (no ICs)@Ghuleh (unbred only)@Inhuman (unbred only)@jess32247 (prefer unbred@Mickie (no browns please)@Sanctify (male only)@yurihands (female only)@Ziegler (unbred only)@Journey (Unbred)@Ambitious (Male only)@Ayxia (unbred)@BurntCookies (unbred)@Attic (unbred)@Gelid (Unbred only)@Kallisti (unbred only)@Impavid(No ic/offer) @aganna @capitibus @cheshirecatuk1 @chios @kilwin @chaisiren @evilsplitpersona @finne @kaelidra @kell @lunasillusions @mists @netris @oceanics @owlktor @perospero @princesco @rangsky @rosabelle @sabrinab @sanati @sapphiole @shortkeike @carlyle @silverlanayru @stardusts @synnful @taiyou @thecheshirespy @thestormcatcher @venneris @venture @aidan @wizardry @lunabun @wooloo @hobihobi @aerai @pxie @basileia @golurk @cheesity (pink range, unbred)@father (unbred, match eyes)@feralchungus@Kairoku (female, unbred)@Keyy (male only)@RetroJackal (unbred only, no IC)@lemonquartz (pink and purple preferred)@LucidDreams (unbred)@Madolche (unbred)@Sirenia (prefer purple, pink, blue)@squishypeachy (unbred)@tranquillite (unbred, no ICs) @aarune @aberration @adomaniia @aearinn @aeons @apothecaria @aqunathlok @basilius @belief @biird @capricat @carlyle @catpilot @cheshirecatuk1 @exaltiora @coalchaser @concept @cowl @darkmatter @draxia @femboyy @fredddio @fugo @galli @gardenkeeping @ghostharpies @guqinsye @handleanimal @hazy @heathermoon @idyll @irrwahn @jazperz @kairoku @keydotzip @kisame @krocodalie @kuiperr @lavendersoap @lewana @lupiter @may @mayuli @mazurkas @meanling @miragaia @misericordieuse @mxcrabs @neonhorns @netris @nightmarejudge @overture @owlktor @panderz @paxx @mizpah @perospero @petros @pondweed @puppicino @quatervois @rayena @reliquiaen @remind @roheryn @roiben @rosas @saraceaser @scolopendra @scylla @sensitivepigeon @seylon @shoespsycho @shortkeike @shuffluffalo @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @snartie @soots @sorkan @sotku @spark @swanee @taiyou @tenebrium @thestormcatcher @toxipraline @triforces @trinkenki @tues @tul1p @twizz @ushi @venneris @viktoor @vwoop @wildflora @wizardry @yamatsumori @ythequeris @yukorusshi @zelai @laffayette @andraya @theloversmask @cantripping @galatheid @kairo @ivority @dreary @moonweaverr @aavikko @inkino @autumnus @toxwolves @golurk @bullfrog @Aku (unbred, @dandyfrau (unbred)@Mintie (males only)@Exceed (No ICs, no greens, unbred)@rufusdrumknott @father @heavenlii (unbred)@Laxi @Nemora @scolopendromorph (no greens/'tree dragons', unbred)@sneakys @StarPortal @tranquillite (no ICs, unbred)@torture @decoratchi @Spooce @QuetzalFeathers @affable @WaverVelvet @Vsavi @Peachie @Pleasant @Crassula @citylight @dreary @Basileia
Barelly onlline as always but pinging the community in case anyone is interested in some triples. On another note I have some trouble editing the forum, it might be due to a big lag the laptop has D: !!

@5h4d0wdu57 @aearinn @aldru @aqunathlok @banguela @zerys @biird @billygoatsgruff @capitibus @catpilot @cerion @cheshirecatuk1 @nitsuj @darkniiinja @dandyfrau @drakenhart @draxia @embroid @endro @erendira @evarinya @darlnim @fruityhoofbeast @gardenvoir @ghostchateau @ghostharpies @hanzosinmada @lackess @lunarias @malisvitterfolk @mekora @mxcrabs @nejira @novarys @ivoryash @porl @rangsky @ratfriend @roiben @rosas @saeldryn @scylla @goldstar @selenomancy @sirspiderider @dustfawn @smokeybunny @sotherin @squishypeachy @taipantigress @taiyou @taogtmi @exaltiora @tinyelephant @tuatara @tues @turtleedove @venture @ylfa @zytorian @aersolace @moonweaverr @neonhorns @textbookhumor @yukorusshi @oxalis @vwoop @arrowxflight @snoozie @ceruleancrow @bedfordblack @fredddio @littlerain @cinamonpizza @suu @skor @enaka
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@avianes @endlessnight @evoker @fishdoggu @fletcher @cynil @frailty @jets @lykos @mayuli @merrywanderer @milkyteax @mrshiftyhead @nathlene @ototo @paddington @peisinoe @pogmigglarch @rebelalliance @reliquiaen @saphira455 @smolsnekbestsnek @sunshark @tigenki @tmq @turtlekit @venneris @zayev @mizpah @reythaak @saiyanbura @puppicino @vintaegucci @inn @spooce @mandragoraautumn @mirkairan @lupiter @probablyskeletor @aerites @revhellebore @northernliights
Please @ahi @ado @altassar @apotheca @apothecaria @arienai @hessonite @avarosa @aviv @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @bitmap @dracu @bob @bones @cairon @calibris @calm @canadian @caribou @catsrevenge @cedric @charias @chichi @chomeister @coli @damelz @dancerinthesky @dandelions @dayliqht @deadbattery @deathwing @verosa @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @oraina @dreamt @elementalentropy @elroking @embereye @erianamoon @ern @etchedshadow @batman @faileas @falcoeur @fallingstar275 @firethroat @fizzywits @fjaralunar @followedbyrocks @foolishray @silksharp @frostycloud @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @guillain @gurrero @harleyfae @haylxx @heavnlyaristo @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @jacknoahkerr @kaitii @kaito @kavalkade @keydotzip @khezu @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @lavenderamethyst @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemecrazy @twye @lewana @lizardheart @london @lottie @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @matejko @mellifera @meonox @micheru @miloki @mimiru @minx @misericordieuse @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @nanairo @naralex @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oceanics @oftquoted @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @ouji @outlandishkg @owlktor @perfidious @plushie @poo @pretzuls @prism @psi @norayna0ekoa @putin @putri @phay @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @redcroft @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @ruinia @rulanir @ryuuna @sabbat @sableye @saintseb @scaledfoxx @scamper @scientist @sealterbloind @searinox @serendipia @serra @shadeythedragon @shamelessscalies @zenemesis @l0ser @dragonhorselover @sensitivepigeon @silene @aeraki @silverquark @bit @childish @aftershock @lordofthedeer @seylon @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sparkleofgold @carlyle @spartalicous @stakie @starfire0 @starly @succulents @tangaroa @techmess @natron @royaltundra @watermel0nbob @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @cowl @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @mystiki @treedancer @txtiger @uzaaki9 @vaiya @vashtya @veevi @ventus @voidshadow @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @wyrda @xirei @yiqi @yoosung @zenzic @zona @rowdy @sunlace @benzyne @suntouched @insan3king @whymsical @big @eryel @drackana @bystander @lunasillusions @los @meanling @northernliights @lunamora @dreamelafay @kelpoyo @alethi @ichibean @solarecho @petros @aethis @eieru @alixander @idyll @sucrose
Please @1sash1 @snappish @azure @captaincrackers @carnival @cognitive @coyoteskii @cyrinus @dadragon @discovered @duchess @earthtiger @dasair @evolve @englishrose @flaresolaire @frostkingdemetri @fugo @crassula @glamour @remuslupn @highcastle @hsoup @jenkow @kaylian @lasombra @leashedragon @leucine @lito @mands @meloncauli @merman @mommy @anthea @nightmarejudge @pxie @roseofgehenna @roule @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shaft @snorreruch @steamplonk @toastings @trinkenki @tyrandius @viktoor @wickedhorror @win @woomee @angeloffate @xanako @yossarian @alyblaith @seonais @universo @adagia @kinhaera @lavendersoap @wylin @mintso @roheryn @ridill @relax @sickreaps @starlightvelaris @wooloo @oleaster @darkmilka @denutena @skor
@5h4d0wdu57 @aearinn @aldru @aqunathlok @banguela @zerys @biird @billygoatsgruff @capitibus @catpilot @cerion @cheshirecatuk1 @nitsuj @darkniiinja @dandyfrau @drakenhart @draxia @embroid @endro @erendira @evarinya @darlnim @fruityhoofbeast @gardenvoir @ghostchateau @ghostharpies @hanzosinmada @lackess @lunarias @malisvitterfolk @mekora @mxcrabs @nejira @novarys @ivoryash @porl @rangsky @ratfriend @roiben @rosas @saeldryn @scylla @goldstar @selenomancy @sirspiderider @dustfawn @smokeybunny @sotherin @squishypeachy @taipantigress @taiyou @taogtmi @exaltiora @tinyelephant @tuatara @tues @turtleedove @venture @ylfa @zytorian @aersolace @moonweaverr @neonhorns @textbookhumor @yukorusshi @oxalis @vwoop @arrowxflight @snoozie @ceruleancrow @bedfordblack @fredddio @littlerain @cinamonpizza @suu @skor @enaka @erendira @porl @sophiellum @taogtmi @ceruleancrow @lunabun @actaeon @arin @brionne @duchess @grimalkkin @milkyteax @neohcs @narif @roheryn @roiben @roro @rosadiaz @sensitivepigeon @twizz @moonweaverr @skor @apotheca @apothecaria @arin @blackoutbullets @horrorsilk @dierdre @drominus @endlessnight @ethanaell @fruityhoofbeast @heartoflaw @ichigoneko13 @kikatzu @kimikada @netris @oncamimus @remind @selenomancy @smolsnekbestsnek @starbornwolf @survivor @disquiet @thebluestjay @thegodaesthetic @vulpen @whde @wickedhorror @ziek @narif @necramancy @skor @accents @akanechaan @aldru @alliecats @amariel @amphitrite @anonymoussinger @ashcat @balthy @baudelaire @belief @caerulean @candycanexolo @cedric @celesol @cerion @cirrostratus @claudz @cobwebs @concept @conviction @corvid @coyotewest @danizaurs @darkniiinja @debate @dedicate @deep @delillah @discovered @druzy @equive @erendira @evilwave @foxlia @foxzii @fringe @garizard @ghostslugs @glisselda @haley @harleyfae @humanityxpeople @hybro @invicted @jovaniskye @kaial @kairo @kiragami @kizmetto @exaltiora @kuhal @lacerations @leannaa @lild @limeypie @liminal @lrjj @lunamore @lup @magari @magicalgirlrem @mangoramune @mercurialwings @minx @moonpiebandit @morphini @naja @naturalcyber @nefily @nesu @novarys @oof @peachjellys @peachypeachy @pereskaia @pinkpitbull @prey @princesco @jia1303 @pyroclastic @rangsky @rationalparanoia @ravenmoon @redwillia @rogueone @roiben @sais @scylla @shadowheart124 @shel @shimmeringxolo @sienne @silverquark @smaugthealmighty @smokeybunny @snowfairy @steel @sunshine @dreary @tetraodon @thegodaesthetic @tiarana @tinytalkingtina @titor @trickilicky @unsolved @valishtu @viktoor @1sash1 @alcremie @oxalis @elisabluh @braveeguana @condemn @drool @dandyfrau @decoratchi @hazelbird02 @kageshi @englishrose @nitsuj @enaka @revius @saiyanbura @shinyhunter47 @carlyle @vrosga @willowlight7 @wynterdragen @zwynx @platinumdream @yukorusshi @spicytunaroll @bedfordblack @5h4d0wdu57 @altruist @dobbyisfree @desecrated @innerspeaker @sensitivepigeon @kethkinq @jellyraven @xeron @idyll @rookie @hyssop @aquapaladin @tofubear @levona @desertumbra @chaisiren @aelith (unbred) @Ajax4life14 (unbred only) @Avariea (female Only)@BlindCaius (unbred only)@ClearLakes44 (no ICs)@Ghuleh (unbred only)@Inhuman (unbred only)@jess32247 (prefer unbred@Mickie (no browns please)@Sanctify (male only)@yurihands (female only)@Ziegler (unbred only)@Journey (Unbred)@Ambitious (Male only)@Ayxia (unbred)@BurntCookies (unbred)@Attic (unbred)@Gelid (Unbred only)@Kallisti (unbred only)@Impavid(No ic/offer) @aganna @capitibus @cheshirecatuk1 @chios @kilwin @chaisiren @evilsplitpersona @finne @kaelidra @kell @lunasillusions @mists @netris @oceanics @owlktor @perospero @princesco @rangsky @rosabelle @sabrinab @sanati @sapphiole @shortkeike @carlyle @silverlanayru @stardusts @synnful @taiyou @thecheshirespy @thestormcatcher @venneris @venture @aidan @wizardry @lunabun @wooloo @hobihobi @aerai @pxie @basileia @golurk @cheesity (pink range, unbred)@father (unbred, match eyes)@feralchungus@Kairoku (female, unbred)@Keyy (male only)@RetroJackal (unbred only, no IC)@lemonquartz (pink and purple preferred)@LucidDreams (unbred)@Madolche (unbred)@Sirenia (prefer purple, pink, blue)@squishypeachy (unbred)@tranquillite (unbred, no ICs) @aarune @aberration @adomaniia @aearinn @aeons @apothecaria @aqunathlok @basilius @belief @biird @capricat @carlyle @catpilot @cheshirecatuk1 @exaltiora @coalchaser @concept @cowl @darkmatter @draxia @femboyy @fredddio @fugo @galli @gardenkeeping @ghostharpies @guqinsye @handleanimal @hazy @heathermoon @idyll @irrwahn @jazperz @kairoku @keydotzip @kisame @krocodalie @kuiperr @lavendersoap @lewana @lupiter @may @mayuli @mazurkas @meanling @miragaia @misericordieuse @mxcrabs @neonhorns @netris @nightmarejudge @overture @owlktor @panderz @paxx @mizpah @perospero @petros @pondweed @puppicino @quatervois @rayena @reliquiaen @remind @roheryn @roiben @rosas @saraceaser @scolopendra @scylla @sensitivepigeon @seylon @shoespsycho @shortkeike @shuffluffalo @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @snartie @soots @sorkan @sotku @spark @swanee @taiyou @tenebrium @thestormcatcher @toxipraline @triforces @trinkenki @tues @tul1p @twizz @ushi @venneris @viktoor @vwoop @wildflora @wizardry @yamatsumori @ythequeris @yukorusshi @zelai @laffayette @andraya @theloversmask @cantripping @galatheid @kairo @ivority @dreary @moonweaverr @aavikko @inkino @autumnus @toxwolves @golurk @bullfrog @Aku (unbred, @dandyfrau (unbred)@Mintie (males only)@Exceed (No ICs, no greens, unbred)@rufusdrumknott @father @heavenlii (unbred)@Laxi @Nemora @scolopendromorph (no greens/'tree dragons', unbred)@sneakys @StarPortal @tranquillite (no ICs, unbred)@torture @decoratchi @Spooce @QuetzalFeathers @affable @WaverVelvet @Vsavi @Peachie @Pleasant @Crassula @citylight @dreary @Basileia
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
So you are quitting FR to move to DV?
@Norion
So you are quitting FR to move to DV?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@OreoMilkshake
No, i am not selling my stuff purposefully to move to DV.
I simply lost interest in Fr almost 2 years ago and became less and less active to the point where i took a 7 month hiatus without participating in this year Notn.

I've meant to post this sale before taking the 7 month hiatus but didnt had any free time to take care of a sale. Now I just have the misfortune to start one during the worst time possible >.< I am not active on DV neither, nor am I trying to reach any higher goals like everyone else. My avatar is still at low stats and he probably will remain so. The only reason why I want Dv items and some of the pets (not all of them) is because I love theyr art style or they can be traded on other sites in exchange for characters. Andthird reason, well in case if I cant find the items my avatar need then I could trade the ones I am offered for the items I seek ^^" if that makes sense?
Another site I am thinking to move on would be furvilla, love the art of anthro characters and the idea that you can make yourself a custom OC. I am very interested in the art aspect and would love to have two characters that would be shaped by some OC I have in mind.

So to make sence of all this xD the only reason why i sell most of my stuff from the Fr account is because i am not active and have no goals to reach. Instead I want to gather items or curency that i could then exchange or trade for art. The art comunity in general is very active and supporting to new members and its probably the only things that keeps the pet sites alive
@OreoMilkshake
No, i am not selling my stuff purposefully to move to DV.
I simply lost interest in Fr almost 2 years ago and became less and less active to the point where i took a 7 month hiatus without participating in this year Notn.

I've meant to post this sale before taking the 7 month hiatus but didnt had any free time to take care of a sale. Now I just have the misfortune to start one during the worst time possible >.< I am not active on DV neither, nor am I trying to reach any higher goals like everyone else. My avatar is still at low stats and he probably will remain so. The only reason why I want Dv items and some of the pets (not all of them) is because I love theyr art style or they can be traded on other sites in exchange for characters. Andthird reason, well in case if I cant find the items my avatar need then I could trade the ones I am offered for the items I seek ^^" if that makes sense?
Another site I am thinking to move on would be furvilla, love the art of anthro characters and the idea that you can make yourself a custom OC. I am very interested in the art aspect and would love to have two characters that would be shaped by some OC I have in mind.

So to make sence of all this xD the only reason why i sell most of my stuff from the Fr account is because i am not active and have no goals to reach. Instead I want to gather items or curency that i could then exchange or trade for art. The art comunity in general is very active and supporting to new members and its probably the only things that keeps the pet sites alive
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
Ohhh so it's just because FR is dying?
@Norion
Ohhh so it's just because FR is dying?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Man, that chocolate triple and XXY white; I wish I had anywhere near enough to make a decent offer. >:0 Best of luck with sales! Your lair has always been one that I’ve admired, and I’m sad to see that you’ve lost interest in FR. :( hope you’re doing well, man
Man, that chocolate triple and XXY white; I wish I had anywhere near enough to make a decent offer. >:0 Best of luck with sales! Your lair has always been one that I’ve admired, and I’m sad to see that you’ve lost interest in FR. :( hope you’re doing well, man
9CxYF0H.png
@Norion All your tabs in the post are in edit mode so they only lead back to the lair of anyone who clicks them just so you're aware. Good luck with your sales!
@Norion All your tabs in the post are in edit mode so they only lead back to the lair of anyone who clicks them just so you're aware. Good luck with your sales!
oxstpLj.png
@Kairo Thank you for the well wishes [emoji=heart size=1]i definetely need some luck with all the chaos that is happening with the Fr economy :') I know its not the best time to make sales but ive waited so much already.
@Kairo
Thank you for the well wishes i definetely need some luck with all the chaos that is happening with the Fr economy :')
I know its not the best time to make sales but ive waited so much already.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4