Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wallet danger outfits [pinglist]
1 2 3 4
@xxxx

Yes, payment when I've finished up is fine! I'll be sure to put that somewhere, forgive me. I'm sure I'll enjoy creating an outfit for her, what a lovely dragon!
@xxxx

Yes, payment when I've finished up is fine! I'll be sure to put that somewhere, forgive me. I'm sure I'll enjoy creating an outfit for her, what a lovely dragon!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline
Oh oops! I could've worded that better. I mean like mostly colors in that brown range similar to her gene colors? But then you're also free to add some accent colors like blue or green or anything :) Hope that clears it up!
@Skyeline
Oh oops! I could've worded that better. I mean like mostly colors in that brown range similar to her gene colors? But then you're also free to add some accent colors like blue or green or anything :) Hope that clears it up!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial sounds good! I'll get started. <:
@Jemondial sounds good! I'll get started. <:
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline Understood, thank you so much! X)
@Skyeline Understood, thank you so much! X)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@Skyeline

thank you!! i added another girl into my post~
@Skyeline

thank you!! i added another girl into my post~
6mWOUG0.png
@Skyeline
I love your outfit ideology (I’m much the same. RIP my wallet) and love your style, and am actually looking for outfit ideas for my whole lair - about 20ish dragons (might be 22?) and was wondering if you’re strictly staying the 3 slots, or if you’d be more open to working on making outfits for an entire lair when you’re up for it (AKA no time limit - could literally be weeks/months - and just work on outfits whenever you don’t have anyone queued up (so my outfits don’t take priority) in your slots and feel like it)
If not bc you don’t want to feel overwhelmed, that’s completely understandable! In that case, I would love to be pinged when your slots are open again
@Skyeline
I love your outfit ideology (I’m much the same. RIP my wallet) and love your style, and am actually looking for outfit ideas for my whole lair - about 20ish dragons (might be 22?) and was wondering if you’re strictly staying the 3 slots, or if you’d be more open to working on making outfits for an entire lair when you’re up for it (AKA no time limit - could literally be weeks/months - and just work on outfits whenever you don’t have anyone queued up (so my outfits don’t take priority) in your slots and feel like it)
If not bc you don’t want to feel overwhelmed, that’s completely understandable! In that case, I would love to be pinged when your slots are open again
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
@Skyeline
Can I get on the list?
@Skyeline
Can I get on the list?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Skyeline Sorry for pinging again, just saw your other posts! Would it be alright if I added one more dragon to my post? :0 If you'd rather not no worries, I can wait for the next round of pings for open slots!
@Skyeline Sorry for pinging again, just saw your other posts! Would it be alright if I added one more dragon to my post? :0 If you'd rather not no worries, I can wait for the next round of pings for open slots!
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@Skyeline If you're still open for slots, I'd like an outfit! Well, technically two Dragon or scry to dress: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61972839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619729/61972839_350.png[/img][/url] And [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54721799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547218/54721799_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel slots: 18, but if you'd like to use the full twenty I can definitely buy the slots Theme or lore: They're pretty new to my lair, so I don't have a ton planned out for them, sorry. Theme-wise, go crazy :) Other: Mostly looking for apparel that matches their colors, but I'd be up for some contrast as well!
@Skyeline
If you're still open for slots, I'd like an outfit! Well, technically two
Dragon or scry to dress:
61972839_350.png
And
54721799_350.png

Apparel slots: 18, but if you'd like to use the full twenty I can definitely buy the slots

Theme or lore: They're pretty new to my lair, so I don't have a ton planned out for them, sorry. Theme-wise, go crazy :)

Other: Mostly looking for apparel that matches their colors, but I'd be up for some contrast as well!
@xxxx That would be fine! It'll be a little bit while I work on the first few outfits so you're welcome to select another dragon.

@Cabe While slots filled up pretty quick this time I'd be glad to discuss something like that, sure! You're welcome to hit me up on discord at Skyeline#6381 if you'd like and we can see about some sort of ongoing project to dress your lair. I'd probably prefer to arrange something like that as sort of parallel to requests in the thread so neither gets tossed to the wayside.

@Raan Most definitely! If you'd like, you can go ahead and post a dragon or two and I will work on your outfit(s) once I've gotten to the first few posters.

@Willotree In theory the first 3 slots I had open are full, but I'd be happy to work your outfits in! I'll get to everyone in the order of posting if that sounds alright.
@xxxx That would be fine! It'll be a little bit while I work on the first few outfits so you're welcome to select another dragon.

@Cabe While slots filled up pretty quick this time I'd be glad to discuss something like that, sure! You're welcome to hit me up on discord at Skyeline#6381 if you'd like and we can see about some sort of ongoing project to dress your lair. I'd probably prefer to arrange something like that as sort of parallel to requests in the thread so neither gets tossed to the wayside.

@Raan Most definitely! If you'd like, you can go ahead and post a dragon or two and I will work on your outfit(s) once I've gotten to the first few posters.

@Willotree In theory the first 3 slots I had open are full, but I'd be happy to work your outfits in! I'll get to everyone in the order of posting if that sounds alright.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 3 4