Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@GreenAtlas @ArteXIII
sending respective CRs now!

@FliptheFrog aaa so sorry I just sold that one! :'0
@GreenAtlas @ArteXIII
sending respective CRs now!

@FliptheFrog aaa so sorry I just sold that one! :'0
3qgEle3.png
No worries, I didn't check past the last page lol. Glad your sales are going well!
No worries, I didn't check past the last page lol. Glad your sales are going well!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
welp, I made some purchases and totaly forgot here, I can take the night sky wing silks/scarf tho, would you take 150kt+116g+nocturne BCS(49g)+Secondary Morph(30g) ? dunno what other items you would be interested in but the t/g base is a given
welp, I made some purchases and totaly forgot here, I can take the night sky wing silks/scarf tho, would you take 150kt+116g+nocturne BCS(49g)+Secondary Morph(30g) ? dunno what other items you would be interested in but the t/g base is a given
Howdy! I'd like the know the price of the Spellwrought Shardhide if it's still available!
Howdy! I'd like the know the price of the Spellwrought Shardhide if it's still available!
2KAdknV.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
3I473vH.png
4SVfFPD.png
8GgdVkW.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mekhalive alll good! and sure thing I can take all the things you listed for the silks and scarf, I'll send over a CR!

@applebapple hey there! its 58g on AH but I can sell mine to you for 50g/kt if youre interested!
@Mekhalive alll good! and sure thing I can take all the things you listed for the silks and scarf, I'll send over a CR!

@applebapple hey there! its 58g on AH but I can sell mine to you for 50g/kt if youre interested!
3qgEle3.png
how many gems is a pet in DV worth?
how many gems is a pet in DV worth?
Wishlist
You take mixed pay, right? If you do, I'd like to split the payment; 20g, and I'll pay the rest in DV potatoes!
You take mixed pay, right? If you do, I'd like to split the payment; 20g, and I'll pay the rest in DV potatoes!
2KAdknV.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
3I473vH.png
4SVfFPD.png
8GgdVkW.png
FObX7rS.png
how much is [item=standard of the flamecaller][item=standard of the arcanist][item=standard of the lightweaver]
how much is Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Arcanist Standard of the Lightweaver
Wishlist
@CcCcCcCc it depends on the pet! I'll probably check the lowest price in the trade market for the pet on DV and equate it to that?
Standard of the Arcanist 25g
Standard of the Flamecaller 40g
Standard of the Lightweaver 55g

@applebapple sure thing! I'll send you the CR, you can send over 20g there and 900 potatoes to TwistedEerie #13159!
@CcCcCcCc it depends on the pet! I'll probably check the lowest price in the trade market for the pet on DV and equate it to that?
Standard of the Arcanist 25g
Standard of the Flamecaller 40g
Standard of the Lightweaver 55g

@applebapple sure thing! I'll send you the CR, you can send over 20g there and 900 potatoes to TwistedEerie #13159!
3qgEle3.png
can I have[item=standard of the shadowbinder] instead of the flamecaller one? I can send in potatoes
can I have Standard of the Shadowbinder instead of the flamecaller one?

I can send in potatoes
Wishlist
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34