Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
Could I get [item=rat king](270g)[item=watermelon coleus gecko](10g)[item=longneck lampooner](85g)[item=everburn tangle](19g) for 11520 potatoes (384g total)? Could I also get a full CR of apparel (I can pay in either gems or potatoes, your choice!)? Edit: oops sorry for the ping :(

Could I get Rat King (270g) Watermelon Coleus Gecko (10g) Longneck Lampooner (85g) Everburn Tangle (19g) for 11520 potatoes (384g total)?

Could I also get a full CR of apparel (I can pay in either gems or potatoes, your choice!)?

Edit: oops sorry for the ping :(
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@Area51raider sent the CR! DV ID is 13159 and I put the halo on hold for you!

@torch put them on hold for you! hmu when you're ready!

@Digimon11 without the breeze itll be 24000p, and I have 3 magician cobwebs!

@lantian that sounds great! I'd love to take potatoes for everything, (2100p for the CR of apparel) so how does 117120p sound for everything? I'll send over the CR if you're good with that!
@Area51raider sent the CR! DV ID is 13159 and I put the halo on hold for you!

@torch put them on hold for you! hmu when you're ready!

@Digimon11 without the breeze itll be 24000p, and I have 3 magician cobwebs!

@lantian that sounds great! I'd love to take potatoes for everything, (2100p for the CR of apparel) so how does 117120p sound for everything? I'll send over the CR if you're good with that!
3qgEle3.png
potatoes sounds good, I'm just double-checking conversions: 384g + 70g (app) = 454g x 30 = 13620 tatos? sorry if I went wrong anywhere :P
potatoes sounds good, I'm just double-checking conversions: 384g + 70g (app) = 454g x 30 = 13620 tatos? sorry if I went wrong anywhere :P
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
Okay! I'll take everything but the breeze so:

Buccaneer's cutlass
veined gene
magician's cobwebs x 3
witch staff

Also could you put them on hold for me?
Okay! I'll take everything but the breeze so:

Buccaneer's cutlass
veined gene
magician's cobwebs x 3
witch staff

Also could you put them on hold for me?
ldNLSdw.png Ww9EA.gif 7zTgB.gif Yt3os.gif
@TwistedEerie
Here's the link! ^^
Thank you! :D

https://dappervolk.com/trade/1194782
@TwistedEerie
Here's the link! ^^
Thank you! :D

https://dappervolk.com/trade/1194782
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
@lantian OH my gosh I am so sorry you're correct I cant believe i miscalculated so bad hgkjdf ive been very scatterbrained sorry about that! I'll send the CRs in a moment, feel free to send the potatoes when youre ready!

@Digimon11 alrighty! thatll be 27000 altogether, if that sounds good to you I'll send you the CR and you can send the potatoes when youre ready! (put them on hold for you!)

@Area51raider thank you! send the trade request!
@lantian OH my gosh I am so sorry you're correct I cant believe i miscalculated so bad hgkjdf ive been very scatterbrained sorry about that! I'll send the CRs in a moment, feel free to send the potatoes when youre ready!

@Digimon11 alrighty! thatll be 27000 altogether, if that sounds good to you I'll send you the CR and you can send the potatoes when youre ready! (put them on hold for you!)

@Area51raider thank you! send the trade request!
3qgEle3.png
That's fine ^^ Will have the potatoes by friday at least, thank you!
That's fine ^^ Will have the potatoes by friday at least, thank you!
ldNLSdw.png Ww9EA.gif 7zTgB.gif Yt3os.gif
I'll take both of them :)
Sending potatoes over via CR now!
I'll take both of them :)
Sending potatoes over via CR now!
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
hello again! i'd like to buy another egg! does 9300p sound good to you?
just like last time, i'll send the potatoes when a cr notification appears! i have the window open :)
hello again! i'd like to buy another egg! does 9300p sound good to you?
just like last time, i'll send the potatoes when a cr notification appears! i have the window open :)
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

I'm interested in your Rat Lord--would you take a Breed Change: Spiral in trade? They were both worth 270-273g on the AH when I checked. I can also do pure but I would prefer to pay in treasure in that case. Ping or just set up the CR if you're interested!
I'm interested in your Rat Lord--would you take a Breed Change: Spiral in trade? They were both worth 270-273g on the AH when I checked. I can also do pure but I would prefer to pay in treasure in that case. Ping or just set up the CR if you're interested!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An