Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34
how much does the [item=graveyard guardian] cost?
how much does the Graveyard Guardian cost?
Wishlist
Hey, I'm back :) Was wondering if I could get your [item=reaper guise] for potatoes?
Hey, I'm back :)
Was wondering if I could get your Reaper Guise for potatoes?
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
hello again! would this count as necro-ing...?
could I buy 5 eggs for 47850p? (9570p per egg)
hello again! would this count as necro-ing...?
could I buy 5 eggs for 47850p? (9570p per egg)
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

could i buy the crimson wing silks for potatoes? how much would that be?
could i buy the crimson wing silks for potatoes? how much would that be?
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
I know it says offer, but as i am terrible with prices, how much are you looking for [item=skin: desine] ? i can pay in gems and/or art (willing to go up to 3000g in art value) !!
I know it says offer, but as i am terrible with prices, how much are you looking for Skin: Desine ?

i can pay in gems and/or art (willing to go up to 3000g in art value) !!
Hello! How much for the Lightning Egg(if it sold, make it 1 Nocturne Egg) and 1 Brightshine Raiments?
Hello! How much for the Lightning Egg(if it sold, make it 1 Nocturne Egg) and 1 Brightshine Raiments?
z4oynSX.png
@TwistedEerie im ready to grab them! thank you so much for holding, ill send the taters over in a moment!

also, could you hold ten more eggs until tomorrow? :D
@TwistedEerie im ready to grab them! thank you so much for holding, ill send the taters over in a moment!

also, could you hold ten more eggs until tomorrow? :D
IWlsxqL.png
@CcCcCcCc how does this sound?
Standard of the Lightweaver 50g
Standard of the Arcanist 59g
Standard of the Shadowbinder 90g
= 199g >discount 190g = 5700potatoes
Graveyard Guardian 40g = 1200potatoes

@GreenAtlas hey again! how does 7200p for the guise sound?

@ArteXIII sure thing! let me know when you're ready and I'll send them over once more^^

@Wendy192837
hello! crimson wing silks are 199g AH but i can make it 190g = 5700p?
@CcCcCcCc how does this sound?
Standard of the Lightweaver 50g
Standard of the Arcanist 59g
Standard of the Shadowbinder 90g
= 199g >discount 190g = 5700potatoes
Graveyard Guardian 40g = 1200potatoes

@GreenAtlas hey again! how does 7200p for the guise sound?

@ArteXIII sure thing! let me know when you're ready and I'll send them over once more^^

@Wendy192837
hello! crimson wing silks are 199g AH but i can make it 190g = 5700p?
3qgEle3.png
@Cricklette haha its all good, im terrible at pricing too :'D I just want to say I absolutely adore your art and you have SUCH a great shading/lighting style and i love your use of colours so much!! ghdkjf even tho I'm looking primarily for pure, I honestly think I might cave and ask would you be willing to take partial payment in art + pure payment? if you're good with that you can shoot me a PM and we can sort something out there!

@CookieDoughCrow still got the lightning egg!
lightning egg 335g
Brightshine Raiments 60g
= 395 > discount to 385g?

@torch awesome! and no problem at all! I think I've got enough eggs to hold 10 for you again, I'll send you a CR, feel free to accept it once youve sent payment, thanks again!
@Cricklette haha its all good, im terrible at pricing too :'D I just want to say I absolutely adore your art and you have SUCH a great shading/lighting style and i love your use of colours so much!! ghdkjf even tho I'm looking primarily for pure, I honestly think I might cave and ask would you be willing to take partial payment in art + pure payment? if you're good with that you can shoot me a PM and we can sort something out there!

@CookieDoughCrow still got the lightning egg!
lightning egg 335g
Brightshine Raiments 60g
= 395 > discount to 385g?

@torch awesome! and no problem at all! I think I've got enough eggs to hold 10 for you again, I'll send you a CR, feel free to accept it once youve sent payment, thanks again!
3qgEle3.png
i have the pop-up with the potato sending confirmation open! like last time, i'll send em over when i see a cr notif!
i have the pop-up with the potato sending confirmation open! like last time, i'll send em over when i see a cr notif!
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34