Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | >> Eon's PWYW Dappervolk Hatchery
1 2 3 4
@xxxx

I apologize, I had not seen it! Feel free to send the next batch whenever you're ready. ^^
@xxxx

I apologize, I had not seen it! Feel free to send the next batch whenever you're ready. ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Eon No problem! Guess I should have asked here rather than on DV X) Sent payment + hatch items, thank you again :)
@Eon No problem! Guess I should have asked here rather than on DV X) Sent payment + hatch items, thank you again :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@eon
Hello! I have a marsh frog companion, a toad companion, and I can brew you a rubycap colony if you hatch my bronze globe?
@eon
Hello! I have a marsh frog companion, a toad companion, and I can brew you a rubycap colony if you hatch my bronze globe?
4MdcPJR.png
@NeonGalaxy
Sure! Please send the globe whenever you're ready. ^^
@NeonGalaxy
Sure! Please send the globe whenever you're ready. ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@eons
Sent!
@eons
Sent!
4MdcPJR.png
@Eon

Could i claim more than one spot or no? At the very least i'd like to claim your current open slot to hatch a fantastical bell please!
@Eon

Could i claim more than one spot or no? At the very least i'd like to claim your current open slot to hatch a fantastical bell please!
@eon may i be added to the waitlist? hoping to hatch a toy boat for a ferry mermaid.
@eon may i be added to the waitlist? hoping to hatch a toy boat for a ferry mermaid.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@shadesofchaos
Certainly, feel free to send up to six as a first batch! I usually will allow more, but someone asked to be on the waitlist as well.

@Asterodea
Of course, I will ping you when the previous order is almost complete so you can send yours. ^^
@shadesofchaos
Certainly, feel free to send up to six as a first batch! I usually will allow more, but someone asked to be on the waitlist as well.

@Asterodea
Of course, I will ping you when the previous order is almost complete so you can send yours. ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
1 2 3 4