Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@47351 Do you do grinding in the forbidden portal? If you do I'd love a slot please, I need to get those new familiars
@47351 Do you do grinding in the forbidden portal? If you do I'd love a slot please, I need to get those new familiars
wishlist
@47351 Can I get a Baldwin slot for this one [item=Rubycap Colony] please and thanks :)
@47351

Can I get a Baldwin slot for this one Rubycap Colony please and thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Rivertyl - Done! I'll send over a CR with what dropped for you. There's like four or five Portal items in there though- call them surprise freebies?- as I was testing out a team for...
@VolcanicThunder - Just nabbed a healer and it looks like this team will be okay to go, so I'm going to say yes. I'll do that from 3:30(ish) to... whenever the episode ends, looks like it's a 40m episode.
@Okinawa - Added you to the queue! Feel free to send over via mail, maybe, so that I can make sure your items get held and only take them from the mail when it's time to brew ^^
@Rivertyl - Done! I'll send over a CR with what dropped for you. There's like four or five Portal items in there though- call them surprise freebies?- as I was testing out a team for...
@VolcanicThunder - Just nabbed a healer and it looks like this team will be okay to go, so I'm going to say yes. I'll do that from 3:30(ish) to... whenever the episode ends, looks like it's a 40m episode.
@Okinawa - Added you to the queue! Feel free to send over via mail, maybe, so that I can make sure your items get held and only take them from the mail when it's time to brew ^^
@47351

Sending now thanks :)
@47351

Sending now thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@VolcanicThunder Sorry for the slow on this one, I was displeased with the drop rate so I went a little longer. I'll send over a crossroads with the items that dropped, and I chose to keep the dropped potions to help keep the team chugging in higher venues in the future. ^^
@VolcanicThunder Sorry for the slow on this one, I was displeased with the drop rate so I went a little longer. I'll send over a crossroads with the items that dropped, and I chose to keep the dropped potions to help keep the team chugging in higher venues in the future. ^^
@47351 Thank you so much! Those are some tough venues, it's hard to keep a streak going and you lose all the breath you built up when you have to quit and go back in
@47351 Thank you so much! Those are some tough venues, it's hard to keep a streak going and you lose all the breath you built up when you have to quit and go back in
wishlist
[center][emoji=sun size=1] Good morning, Flight Rising![/center]

Good morning, Flight Rising!
[center][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] Past Notable Drops [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][/center] SilverNW - Thunderhead Savannah [item=bubbly bisque spats][item=wintermane minstrel][item=king quillrunner][item=falconclaw warrior][item=heckling hydrena][item=mage's cranberry overcoat][item=rabid grinfin][item=pale greattusk][item=vista: thunderhead savanna][item=rabid grinfin][item=dustfeather sphinx][item=condorwing champion][item=raptorik herder][item=rockback charger][item=thundercharger][item=thunderstomp] ...both bosses one after another? welp. glad to finally be back in the good graces of RNG lol [img]https://wassailing.net/imgfold/Screenshot_20200710_020205.png[/img] Liluye - Crystal Pools [item=moonbeam crayfish][item=crimson rogue mask][item=moonbeam crayfish][item=rhodochrosite crane][item=ambush][item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=soft pink silk veil][item=amber gulper][item=crystalplate stinger] Gilan - Golem Workshop [size=2]bad drop rate, running until 5x notable drops[/size] [item=copper filigree tail guard][item=coppercoil creeper][item=copper filigree helmet][item=primary gene: python][item=sentinel mith] Mahogi - Arena [item=vista: arena][item=longneck interloper][item=raptorik ringmaster][item=ashmane chimera][item=warcat protector] FaerieQueene - Thunderhead Savannah [item=wintermane minstrel][item=plainstrider bard][item=winterwatcher's arctic goggles][item=bubbly bisque ovalcrown][item=king quillrunner][item=flesh forager][item=king quillrunner][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=magpie sphinx][item=pale greattusk][item=plainstrider bard] Xesei - Ghostlight Ruins [size=2]bad drop rate, running until 5x notable drops[/size] [item=somber spirit][item=pretty aqua arm bow][item=wind runestone][item=lux spectre][item=wraith hound] Liluye - Forbidden Portal [item=calico ferberus][item=frogspawn flyer][item=sparksylph][item=sanguine multimist][item=mindless flight] rosegardens02 - Crystal Pools [size=1](apparently the venue really wants to dress rosegardens02's dragons lol)[/size] [item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=windcarve fugitive][item=clearwater oracle][item=clearwater oracle][item=amber gulper][item=soft pink silk scarf][item=apatite fisher][item=crystalplate stinger][item=soft pink arm silks][item=arcane runestone][item=crystalplate stinger][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=soft pink silk sash][item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=soft pink arm silks] SwiftedSphinx - Forbidden Portal --- longer run b/c so far the RNG is so bad tonight :[ [item=ferberus][item=deeprealm leon][item=spectre wyvern][item=everburn tangle][item=ferberus][item=giggling planesrunner] Espeon1212 - Golem Workshop [item=spellbound golem][item=jelly drone] Fennecfox21 - Redrock Cove [item=highfin sea crate][item=highfin sea serpent][item=highfin sea serpent][item=vivid wavehopper][item=redfin wavespinner][item=maren defender][item=noxious coralclimber][item=water runestone][item=maren spearmaiden] ChickenNuggie - Crystal Pools [item=clearwater oracle][item=sparkling stinger][item=apatite fisher][item=amber gulper] headlights - Waterway [item=waverider cape][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=blueridge greatshell][item=sewer toridae][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][item=maren currentfinder][item=noggle] yjams - Waterway [item=maren currentfinder][item=crested river flight][item=emerald aviator helmet][item=brown river flight][item=rainbow sprite][item=fanrat][item=everglade lasher] RIooo - Blooming Grove [item=flora cerdae][item=pathfinder's tail twist][item=rally][item=travelling garden][item=sunbeam dryad][item=white rot deer][item=terra tortoise][item=brown birdskull legband][item=palefoot tadhop][item=venomtooth pilco][item=fungi sage] Mirna - Golem Workshop [item=sentry squawker][item=workshop monitor][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=swift volt] MaybeHuman - Forbidden Portal [item=tattertail bilworper][item=frogspawn flyer][item=medusa leon][item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=unhatched water egg] SpiritFlower - Forbidden Portal [item=sparksylph][item=sanguine multimist][item=spectre wyvern][item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)][item=ferberus][item=everburn tangle][item=calico ferberus] AeonsMusings - Waterway [item=granite thresher][item=crested river flight][item=plague runestone][item=white wooly tail][item=giant white toridae][item=giant white toridae][item=brown river flight][item=brown birdskull wingpiece][item=sewer toridae][item=crested river flight] Xiabrine - Crystal Pools [item=apatite fisher][item=moonbeam crayfish][item=hippalectryon crate][item=sparkling stinger][item=hippalectryon][item=eliminate][item=eliminate] h o w??? TWICE??? LOL [item=unhatched light egg] WHAT IS GOING ON JACKPOT? [item= arctic hippalectryon crate] Tanji - Blooming Grove [item=grove piper][item=myosotis fox][item=flora cerdae][item=buttercup strangler][item=copper steampunk scarf][item=rosaline strangler][item=sunbeam dryad][item=crimson rogue mask][item=copper steampunk spats][item=lilium floron][item=frostbite dryad] ezlu - Boreal Wood [item=deadwood strangler][item=auburn woolly walrus][item=venerable shalebuck][item=longneck wanderer][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=teardrop owlynx][item=shalebuck] Area51raider - Forbidden Portal [item=bearded pupowl] Valkyyriiee - Forbidden Portal [item=barhide menace][item=calico ferberus] Springaling406 - Forbidden Portal [item=deeprealm leon][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=terror toad] AeonsMusings - Forbidden Portal [item=tattertail bilworper][item=teleporting planesrunner][item=aberrant chacma][item=blushing tangle][item=white wooly tail][item=spectre wyvern] Tropickle - Woodland Path (Delicate Bat Wing Count: 4 ) [item=coral basilisk][item=strangler][item=coral basilisk][item=grouse basilisk][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=coral basilisk][item=autumn dryad][item=date plumed headdress][item=greenroot janustrap] Drachenschwinge - Golem Workshop [item=mistral minion][item=copper filigree boots][item=tribeam hunter] VolcanicThunder - Forbidden Portal [item=tattertail bilworper][item=ferberus][item=everburn tangle][item=sparksylph] Rivertyl - Boreal Wood - super lucky run so far :0 [item=shalebuck][item=bullephant][item=tin steampunk wings][item=wolpertinger][item=auburn woolly walrus][item=squall rasa][item=crimson rogue cape][item=venerable shalebuck][item=maned rasa][item=glassbound solarvul]
Past Notable Drops

SilverNW - Thunderhead Savannah
Bubbly Bisque Spats Wintermane Minstrel King Quillrunner Falconclaw Warrior Heckling Hydrena Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Rabid Grinfin Pale Greattusk Vista: Thunderhead Savanna Rabid Grinfin Dustfeather Sphinx Condorwing Champion Raptorik Herder Rockback Charger Thunderstomp
...both bosses one after another? welp. glad to finally be back in the good graces of RNG lol
Screenshot_20200710_020205.png

Liluye - Crystal Pools
Moonbeam Crayfish Crimson Rogue Mask Moonbeam Crayfish Rhodochrosite Crane Ambush Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Soft Pink Silk Veil Amber Gulper Crystalplate Stinger

Gilan - Golem Workshop
bad drop rate, running until 5x notable drops
Copper Filigree Tail Guard Coppercoil Creeper Copper Filigree Helmet Primary Gene: Python Sentinel Mith

Mahogi - Arena
Vista: Arena Longneck Interloper Raptorik Ringmaster Ashmane Chimera Warcat Protector

FaerieQueene - Thunderhead Savannah
Wintermane Minstrel Plainstrider Bard Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Bubbly Bisque Ovalcrown King Quillrunner Flesh Forager King Quillrunner Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Magpie Sphinx Pale Greattusk Plainstrider Bard

Xesei - Ghostlight Ruins
bad drop rate, running until 5x notable drops
Somber Spirit Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Wind Runestone Lux Spectre Wraith Hound

Liluye - Forbidden Portal
Calico Ferberus Frogspawn Flyer Sparksylph Sanguine Multimist Mindless Flight

rosegardens02 - Crystal Pools
(apparently the venue really wants to dress rosegardens02's dragons lol)
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Windcarve Fugitive Clearwater Oracle Clearwater Oracle Amber Gulper Soft Pink Silk Scarf Apatite Fisher Crystalplate Stinger Soft Pink Arm Silks Arcane Runestone Crystalplate Stinger Nebula Starsilk Cloak Soft Pink Silk Sash Nebula Starsilk Scarf Soft Pink Arm Silks

SwiftedSphinx - Forbidden Portal --- longer run b/c so far the RNG is so bad tonight :[
Ferberus Deeprealm Leon Spectre Wyvern Everburn Tangle Ferberus Giggling Planesrunner

Espeon1212 - Golem Workshop
Spellbound Golem Jelly Drone

Fennecfox21 - Redrock Cove
Highfin Sea Crate Highfin Sea Serpent Highfin Sea Serpent Vivid Wavehopper Redfin Wavespinner Maren Defender Noxious Coralclimber Water Runestone Maren Spearmaiden

ChickenNuggie - Crystal Pools
Clearwater Oracle Sparkling Stinger Apatite Fisher Amber Gulper

headlights - Waterway
Waverider Cape Dented Iron Pauldrons Blueridge Greatshell Sewer Toridae Maren Currentfinder Noggle

yjams - Waterway
Maren Currentfinder Crested River Flight Emerald Aviator Helmet Brown River Flight Rainbow Sprite Fanrat Everglade Lasher

RIooo - Blooming Grove
Flora Cerdae Pathfinder's Tail Twist Rally Travelling Garden Sunbeam Dryad White Rot Deer Terra Tortoise Brown Birdskull Legband Palefoot Tadhop Venomtooth Pilco Fungi Sage

Mirna - Golem Workshop
Sentry Squawker Workshop Monitor Nebula Starsilk Cloak Swift Volt

MaybeHuman - Forbidden Portal
Tattertail Bilworper Frogspawn Flyer Medusa Leon Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Unhatched Water Egg

SpiritFlower - Forbidden Portal
Sparksylph Sanguine Multimist Spectre Wyvern Ferberus Everburn Tangle Calico Ferberus

AeonsMusings - Waterway
Granite Thresher Crested River Flight Plague Runestone White Wooly Tail Giant White Toridae Giant White Toridae Brown River Flight Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Sewer Toridae Crested River Flight

Xiabrine - Crystal Pools
Apatite Fisher Moonbeam Crayfish Hippalectryon Crate Sparkling Stinger Hippalectryon Eliminate Eliminate h o w??? TWICE???
LOL Unhatched Light Egg WHAT IS GOING ON JACKPOT?
Arctic Hippalectryon Crate

Tanji - Blooming Grove
Grove Piper Myosotis Fox Flora Cerdae Buttercup Strangler Copper Steampunk Scarf Rosaline Strangler Sunbeam Dryad Crimson Rogue Mask Copper Steampunk Spats Lilium Floron Frostbite Dryad

ezlu - Boreal Wood
Deadwood Strangler Auburn Woolly Walrus Venerable Shalebuck Longneck Wanderer Hoarfrost Mauler Teardrop Owlynx Shalebuck

Area51raider - Forbidden Portal
Bearded Pupowl

Valkyyriiee - Forbidden Portal
Barhide Menace Calico Ferberus

Springaling406 - Forbidden Portal
Deeprealm Leon Vial of Hypnotic Sight Terror Toad

AeonsMusings - Forbidden Portal
Tattertail Bilworper Teleporting Planesrunner Aberrant Chacma Blushing Tangle White Wooly Tail Spectre Wyvern

Tropickle - Woodland Path (Delicate Bat Wing Count: 4 )
Coral Basilisk Strangler Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk Strangler Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Coral Basilisk Autumn Dryad Date Plumed Headdress Greenroot Janustrap

Drachenschwinge - Golem Workshop
Mistral Minion Copper Filigree Boots Tribeam Hunter

VolcanicThunder - Forbidden Portal
Tattertail Bilworper Ferberus Everburn Tangle Sparksylph

Rivertyl - Boreal Wood - super lucky run so far :0
Shalebuck Bullephant Tin Steampunk Wings Wolpertinger Auburn Woolly Walrus Squall Rasa Crimson Rogue Cape Venerable Shalebuck Maned Rasa Glassbound Solarvul
@47351 This is really nice of you. Could you do a little bit of Golem Workshop grinding for me? [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@47351 This is really nice of you. Could you do a little bit of Golem Workshop grinding for me?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge Certainly! ^^ I'll start at 9am and go for probably 43 minutes, based on the episode length hahaha
@Drachenschwinge Certainly! ^^ I'll start at 9am and go for probably 43 minutes, based on the episode length hahaha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12