Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Over!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wow, come back from lunch and the thread's a hoppin'! :0 @Xesei @SilverNW @Mahogi @Gilan @Liluye Added to the queue for tonight's TV binge ^^ I'll be starting shortly! @TheSunTheGodsSaw Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @FaerieQueene Not doing Forbidden Portal today, sorry about that! ^^;
Wow, come back from lunch and the thread's a hoppin'! :0

@Xesei @SilverNW @Mahogi @Gilan @Liluye
Added to the queue for tonight's TV binge ^^ I'll be starting shortly!

@TheSunTheGodsSaw Thank you!

@FaerieQueene Not doing Forbidden Portal today, sorry about that! ^^;
<3
<3
XDRtGHs.png
@47351 Sorry about that! Would you be willing to do Thunderhead Savanna?
@47351 Sorry about that! Would you be willing to do Thunderhead Savanna?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene Certainly! ^^
@FaerieQueene Certainly! ^^
@47351
Srry for the ping! But is it going to be done after an hour? If not you can push mine later because I won’t be on after 19:30 FR time
@47351
Srry for the ping! But is it going to be done after an hour? If not you can push mine later because I won’t be on after 19:30 FR time
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW Thanks for letting me know! I'll bump yours more towards the morning, then ^^
@SilverNW Thanks for letting me know! I'll bump yours more towards the morning, then ^^
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2] [s]DAWN[/s] EVE OF THE FINAL DAY[/center]

DAWN EVE OF
THE FINAL DAY
@47351 hello, would you mind doing Ghostlight Ruins?
@47351 hello, would you mind doing Ghostlight Ruins?
murphy.png
@47351
I'd love a slot for the waterway!!
@47351
I'd love a slot for the waterway!!
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@WatermelonWolfo Certainly! ^^ Will hop in now

@Kallum Will do! I'm waiting on a Waterway crossroads to go through atm, so I might need to transfer any drops later on in the evening/morning, if that works for you?
@WatermelonWolfo Certainly! ^^ Will hop in now

@Kallum Will do! I'm waiting on a Waterway crossroads to go through atm, so I might need to transfer any drops later on in the evening/morning, if that works for you?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12