Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Gems 1:1000 [S]Gems 1:1050 [Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
[b]Responses may be delayed due to health. Please be patient.[/b] [center] [quote="Current Stockpile"] [b]Gems:[/b] 679 [b]Treasure:[/b] None at the moment. [/quote] I'll reuse this thread when I have treasure and/or gems to buy/sell. Regardless, feel free to send me a CR and/or say something here. If you send a CR without speaking here, please put B/S or something in the message section to let me know you are from this thread! As you can see from my signature, I do run other services that could cause confusion. [b]While I appreciate the math being done, I will still be doing the math myself.[/b] This is to make sure it's correct! If you do not respond before I complete other CRs, there is a chance I won't have the T/G you first requested. Sorry, I can't wait days for complete CRs (which I have in the past). I've had too many sit for weeks. [u]I am subscribed.[/u]
Responses may be delayed due to health. Please be patient.
Current Stockpile wrote:
Gems: 679
Treasure: None at the moment.

I'll reuse this thread when I have treasure and/or gems to buy/sell. Regardless, feel free to send me a CR and/or say something here. If you send a CR without speaking here, please put B/S or something in the message section to let me know you are from this thread! As you can see from my signature, I do run other services that could cause confusion.

While I appreciate the math being done, I will still be doing the math myself. This is to make sure it's correct!
If you do not respond before I complete other CRs, there is a chance I won't have the T/G you first requested. Sorry, I can't wait days for complete CRs (which I have in the past). I've had too many sit for weeks.

I am subscribed.
Boop
Boop
@Lykos I have 1,200,000T if you want to trade for 1,000G :)
@Lykos I have 1,200,000T if you want to trade for 1,000G :)
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@Zyanith

Sure. ^^ Taking my entire gem stock. xD
@Zyanith

Sure. ^^ Taking my entire gem stock. xD
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@Lykos

If your still lookin for gems, I've got 400g! I like the 1g:1000t ratio so 400kt?
I need treasure for lair expansion
@Lykos

If your still lookin for gems, I've got 400g! I like the 1g:1000t ratio so 400kt?
I need treasure for lair expansion
@Annoyed

Sure, that works for me!
@Annoyed

Sure, that works for me!
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100