Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters [H] 1.5g/1.5kT per melt
1 2 3 4 5 6
@KuraiKarasu
I have nothing better to do! Can I take a stack to brew please? Thanks!
@KuraiKarasu
I have nothing better to do! Can I take a stack to brew please? Thanks!
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
@PyraDragon13 Okay sounds great! I'll send you a stack of 20 just to see how you feel about it :)

@snowpool Sounds great! I'll send you a stack of 20 so you can see how you feel about it and let me know if you want to keep going/adjust anything.

@Xiabrine You did 21 right? :o I'll send you another 21 in that case if you don't want to change the amount!

@ToxWolves I'm happy to send you 20 just to let you get started! You can let me know if you want more or less or repeat, etc after you've tested out the 20 <3
@PyraDragon13 Okay sounds great! I'll send you a stack of 20 just to see how you feel about it :)

@snowpool Sounds great! I'll send you a stack of 20 so you can see how you feel about it and let me know if you want to keep going/adjust anything.

@Xiabrine You did 21 right? :o I'll send you another 21 in that case if you don't want to change the amount!

@ToxWolves I'm happy to send you 20 just to let you get started! You can let me know if you want more or less or repeat, etc after you've tested out the 20 <3
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
@KuraiKarasu i can do a stack of 99 straight away if you’d like, but if you just wanna do a stack of 20 that’s okay too ^^
@KuraiKarasu i can do a stack of 99 straight away if you’d like, but if you just wanna do a stack of 20 that’s okay too ^^
@snowpool Oh that's perfect!! I'll send 79 more things over your way then xD
@snowpool Oh that's perfect!! I'll send 79 more things over your way then xD
@KuraiKarasu
Done! Sending items your way now-
@KuraiKarasu
Done! Sending items your way now-
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
@Kaiyre @Monteagle @Forsake @PyraDragon13 @SnowPool @Xiabrine @ToxWolves

I forgot to ask you all <3 Please let me know if you'd like to be marked as repeating. If yes, I'll just send you a new batch immediately as your last batch is done.
@Kaiyre @Monteagle @Forsake @PyraDragon13 @SnowPool @Xiabrine @ToxWolves

I forgot to ask you all <3 Please let me know if you'd like to be marked as repeating. If yes, I'll just send you a new batch immediately as your last batch is done.
@KuraiKarasu Yes i would! :)
@KuraiKarasu Yes i would! :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake Awesome! Thank you <3
@Forsake Awesome! Thank you <3
@KuraiKarasu I would like to be marked as repeating please!
@KuraiKarasu I would like to be marked as repeating please!
divider.png
@KuraiKarasu feel free to mark me as repeating, but i would only be finishing a stack once every two days if that's alright
@KuraiKarasu feel free to mark me as repeating, but i would only be finishing a stack once every two days if that's alright
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6