Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | chickensmoothie | buying cats .
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@vihuff
sure thing! i just checked out the bun which you have on my wishlist and i’d definitely be interested, and i’m always down for more uncommon and below ones (: if you want i can send a trade your way, but if not just send one my way whenever you want! <3
@vihuff
sure thing! i just checked out the bun which you have on my wishlist and i’d definitely be interested, and i’m always down for more uncommon and below ones (: if you want i can send a trade your way, but if not just send one my way whenever you want! <3
@addictions

Hello! I'm currently quitting CS and selling every non-rare pet and item for 1g/kt. My username is the same, so if you're interested just send me a trade and CR!
@addictions

Hello! I'm currently quitting CS and selling every non-rare pet and item for 1g/kt. My username is the same, so if you're interested just send me a trade and CR!
yk0D5u1.png
@dragongirl00100

i’ll check it out soon! <33
@dragongirl00100

i’ll check it out soon! <33
[quote name="addictions" date="2020-05-13 15:29:42" ] hi there! i’m currently looking to buy cs stuff! my user on there is peep, i used to be soft. with the period. if anybody is interested just @ me on here or send a suggestion over on cs! i’m mainly looking for bunnies or wishlist pets! <33 ^ or any list bunnies, whether they’re advent or main list! account wishlist i’m also seeking any uncommon and below buns, which i will buy for 1g each regardless of the year. [/quote]
addictions wrote on 2020-05-13 15:29:42:
hi there!
i’m currently looking to buy cs stuff! my user on there is peep, i used to be soft. with the period. if anybody is interested just @ me on here or send a suggestion over on cs!
i’m mainly looking for bunnies or wishlist pets! <33
^ or any list bunnies, whether they’re advent or main list!

account
wishlist
i’m also seeking any uncommon and below buns, which i will buy for 1g each regardless of the year.
[quote name="addictions" date="2020-05-13 15:29:42" ] hi there! i’m currently looking to buy cs stuff! my user on there is peep, i used to be soft. with the period. if anybody is interested just @ me on here or send a suggestion over on cs! i’m mainly looking for bunnies or wishlist pets! <33 ^ or any list bunnies, whether they’re advent or main list! account wishlist i’m also seeking any uncommon and below buns, which i will buy for 1g each regardless of the year. [/quote]
hi there!
i’m currently looking to buy cs stuff! my user on there is peep, i used to be soft. with the period. if anybody is interested just @ me on here or send a suggestion over on cs!

account
wishlist
i’m also seeking any uncommon and below buns, which i will buy for 1g each regardless of the year.
b
b
hi there!

account
wishlist
hi there!

account
wishlist
hi there!

account
wishlist
@addictions
Sent a trade over at CS :)
@addictions
Sent a trade over at CS :)
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103