Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | chickensmoothie | buying cats .
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115
bump
bump
bump !
bump !
bump !
bump !
bump
bump
I've got a lot of CS pets, and I'll sell any number of pets that you want. Feel free to send a trade on there and/or make an offer on here!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=917689
I've got a lot of CS pets, and I'll sell any number of pets that you want. Feel free to send a trade on there and/or make an offer on here!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=917689
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained
hi ! do you have set prices or not ? (:
@BirdBrained
hi ! do you have set prices or not ? (:
bump
bump
bump
bump
I do not have set prices in mind.
For any group above '_Chickens', I am fine with the rates you have set (1g/cat, 1g/3 other pets) for anything Common or below in rarity, and 1-6g for uncommon cats from after 2015 is also fair to me.

If you're interested in something that's older or higher in rarity, do let me know. I haven't played CS proper in years, so I don't have exact prices set in mind, but I do know I have a couple rarer pets in the mix, and I'd like to check recent sales on them.
I do not have set prices in mind.
For any group above '_Chickens', I am fine with the rates you have set (1g/cat, 1g/3 other pets) for anything Common or below in rarity, and 1-6g for uncommon cats from after 2015 is also fair to me.

If you're interested in something that's older or higher in rarity, do let me know. I haven't played CS proper in years, so I don't have exact prices set in mind, but I do know I have a couple rarer pets in the mix, and I'd like to check recent sales on them.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
i’ll send a trade over in the morning !
i’ll send a trade over in the morning !
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115