Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Spring Cleaning [image heavy]
1 2 3 4
@KeigoTakami If its ok, Ill pay in gems for the Brightwing Hainu and treasure for the Macaw!
@KeigoTakami If its ok, Ill pay in gems for the Brightwing Hainu and treasure for the Macaw!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@KeigoTakami

My Dwarf Unicorn for your Manticore and Rosy Peryton?
@KeigoTakami

My Dwarf Unicorn for your Manticore and Rosy Peryton?
Fen | They/them
@KeigoTakami Oooh boy, you have so many familiars I need :D So basically what I want are, in alphabetic order: Lilium Floron, Maren Ambusher, Maren Scout, Maren Warrior, Maren Wavesinger, Petalmane Floron, Roundhorn Rager, Silver Ferret, Sludge Sifter, Spellwall Boran, Swift Volt, Tengu Caller, Windcarve Fugitive. I think that's all. To make this more inconvinient for you to choose, here's what I have to offer. I also have some event familiars as well, if there's no enough here. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507864688277848065/695410347049353348/fdfd.png[/img]
@KeigoTakami Oooh boy, you have so many familiars I need :D

So basically what I want are, in alphabetic order:

Lilium Floron, Maren Ambusher, Maren Scout, Maren Warrior, Maren Wavesinger, Petalmane Floron, Roundhorn Rager, Silver Ferret, Sludge Sifter, Spellwall Boran, Swift Volt, Tengu Caller, Windcarve Fugitive.

I think that's all.

To make this more inconvinient for you to choose, here's what I have to offer. I also have some event familiars as well, if there's no enough here.

fdfd.png
4317f53a1c3920ff54298efe4c9286b66f2fe1ab.png
@KeigoTakami
Oh right, I forgot you had the WishList, I was so focused on getting my familiars xD

I'll keep a budjet, so from your price list I think I will take:
Lilium Floron, Maren Warrior, Sludge Sifter, Tengu Caller, Windcarve Fugitive

28 Gems all together if I calculated correctly :3c

Send me CR if you're okay with this.
@KeigoTakami
Oh right, I forgot you had the WishList, I was so focused on getting my familiars xD

I'll keep a budjet, so from your price list I think I will take:
Lilium Floron, Maren Warrior, Sludge Sifter, Tengu Caller, Windcarve Fugitive

28 Gems all together if I calculated correctly :3c

Send me CR if you're okay with this.
4317f53a1c3920ff54298efe4c9286b66f2fe1ab.png
@KeigoTakami I have a Primary Gene: Skink (LAH 188g at posting) and a Larkspur Flowerfall (22g) for trade. I'm interested in your:

Jelly Drone 25g
King Quillrunner 39g
Longmech 38g? (lowest bid was 38kt)
Spinel Vulstal 36g
Tribeam Lurker 65g
+ any fam(s) worth around 5-7g, idc

LMK if you would like to trade or have a counter-offer ^_^
@KeigoTakami I have a Primary Gene: Skink (LAH 188g at posting) and a Larkspur Flowerfall (22g) for trade. I'm interested in your:

Jelly Drone 25g
King Quillrunner 39g
Longmech 38g? (lowest bid was 38kt)
Spinel Vulstal 36g
Tribeam Lurker 65g
+ any fam(s) worth around 5-7g, idc

LMK if you would like to trade or have a counter-offer ^_^
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
@KeigoTakami May I buy your King Quillrunner for treasure? LAH is 39-40 gems, just LMK your conversion rate :D
@KeigoTakami May I buy your King Quillrunner for treasure? LAH is 39-40 gems, just LMK your conversion rate :D
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
@KeigoTakami I can trade a [item=Mage's Nightshade Gloves] for your [item=Seaglass Swimmer].
@KeigoTakami I can trade a Mage's Nightshade Gloves for your Seaglass Swimmer .
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@KeigoTakami

I know that you are trying to get rid of your flutterbun, but would you be willing to trade the mantled foo for another flutterbun which you could sell?
@KeigoTakami

I know that you are trying to get rid of your flutterbun, but would you be willing to trade the mantled foo for another flutterbun which you could sell?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I'm interested in getting a Coarsefur Yeti and a Ghostly Rat Lord. Ping me back!
I'm interested in getting a Coarsefur Yeti and a Ghostly Rat Lord. Ping me back!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@KeigoTakami

I have a Secondary Gene: Trail, would you be willing to trade me a Coarsefur Yeti for it?
@KeigoTakami

I have a Secondary Gene: Trail, would you be willing to trade me a Coarsefur Yeti for it?
zPrPNpB.png gU2ykYl.png ozJySy1.png
1 2 3 4