Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Max Lvl Cauldron] Snowfire's Brew
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I'll go ahead and send the mats via PM ( to avoid CR glitches!), please start at your convenience! :)
I'll go ahead and send the mats via PM ( to avoid CR glitches!), please start at your convenience! :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx
I meant to send this ping last night, but I started on your order :)
@xxxx
I meant to send this ping last night, but I started on your order :)
@xxxx
@zerys
Sending both of your orders back now!
@xxxx
@zerys
Sending both of your orders back now!
@ViciousCurse
I need the slime gene
But I d'ont have all the nessecary mats
How much would it cost
I have the Grey slime and blue ooze and the gold muck but not the rest
@ViciousCurse
I need the slime gene
But I d'ont have all the nessecary mats
How much would it cost
I have the Grey slime and blue ooze and the gold muck but not the rest
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@Petalwind1
My cauldron's only level 20, so I'm not able to craft that atm.

The Radioactive slime's LAH is 19g and one reinforced glass beaker's LAH is 22g, you'd probably pay at least 41g. This is assuming you don't have the mats to make a reinforced beaker and also assuming you can cover the 100kt brew cost.
@Petalwind1
My cauldron's only level 20, so I'm not able to craft that atm.

The Radioactive slime's LAH is 19g and one reinforced glass beaker's LAH is 22g, you'd probably pay at least 41g. This is assuming you don't have the mats to make a reinforced beaker and also assuming you can cover the 100kt brew cost.
@ViciousCurse
Alright could you ping me when your cauldron gets to lvl22
And yes I think I can cover all that all buy itr now so I can be ready

Also do you brew unhatched eggs?Cause If yes would it be possible to brew one for me?

Edit:Never mind I need to get my own Cauldron to level 16 to be able to get all the materials
@ViciousCurse
Alright could you ping me when your cauldron gets to lvl22
And yes I think I can cover all that all buy itr now so I can be ready

Also do you brew unhatched eggs?Cause If yes would it be possible to brew one for me?

Edit:Never mind I need to get my own Cauldron to level 16 to be able to get all the materials
@Petalwind1
It'll probably be a while until my cauldron hits level 22, but I'll try to remember. If you wanted to go to a higher level cauldron to have that gene brewed, it wouldn't offend me!

I can brew an Unhatched Bogsneak egg, but do you have the purple ooze and silver muck? And do you have the materials necessary to craft Reinforced Beakers, Fine Alchemical Reduction, and Imbued Sulfur?
@Petalwind1
It'll probably be a while until my cauldron hits level 22, but I'll try to remember. If you wanted to go to a higher level cauldron to have that gene brewed, it wouldn't offend me!

I can brew an Unhatched Bogsneak egg, but do you have the purple ooze and silver muck? And do you have the materials necessary to craft Reinforced Beakers, Fine Alchemical Reduction, and Imbued Sulfur?
@ViciousCurse
I don't so I can't but thank you and also I don't mind waiting until your cauldron get lvl22

Edit:but I might go looking around for another place But i will be back since I need so many genes at the moment
@ViciousCurse
I don't so I can't but thank you and also I don't mind waiting until your cauldron get lvl22

Edit:but I might go looking around for another place But i will be back since I need so many genes at the moment
@Petalwind1
Alrighty, I'll add you to a pinglist :)

Edit: And sounds good! No worries.
@Petalwind1
Alrighty, I'll add you to a pinglist :)

Edit: And sounds good! No worries.
@ViciousCurse
Thank you also I editted my post just cause I forgot something
@ViciousCurse
Thank you also I editted my post just cause I forgot something