Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Max Lvl Cauldron] Snowfire's Brew
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sounds like a plan, I can wait a two days, no worries. I'll send you the ingredients, thanks!

Sounds like a plan, I can wait a two days, no worries. I'll send you the ingredients, thanks!

LadyLB
Hello! Could I order 1 trail gene brewed?
Hello! Could I order 1 trail gene brewed?
@krioboly
There is a bit of a wait, possibly a few days. Would you like to be put on the waitlist and then pinged once my cauldron opens up?
@krioboly
There is a bit of a wait, possibly a few days. Would you like to be put on the waitlist and then pinged once my cauldron opens up?
Yes, that would be great thank you
Yes, that would be great thank you
@Petalwind1
Sending you this ping because my cauldron will hit 22 after I finish this current order. Do you still need anything done? (It's understandable if you don't, I did take a while to complete a few orders x.x)
@Petalwind1
Sending you this ping because my cauldron will hit 22 after I finish this current order. Do you still need anything done? (It's understandable if you don't, I did take a while to complete a few orders x.x)
@ViciousCurse

I was wondering if you could put me back the waitlist for when you're available?

I could send you the ingredients right away so you can get to them whenever you have the time since I know you want to get some personal brewing done and you have some orders ahead of mine.

This is what I'd like to brew next please,

2 more imbued sulfur (I go through these so fast!)

& another longer brew,

1 vial of darkened sight (takes 12 hours, but gives you 6000XP)

Thanks again!
@ViciousCurse

I was wondering if you could put me back the waitlist for when you're available?

I could send you the ingredients right away so you can get to them whenever you have the time since I know you want to get some personal brewing done and you have some orders ahead of mine.

This is what I'd like to brew next please,

2 more imbued sulfur (I go through these so fast!)

& another longer brew,

Thanks again!
LadyLB
@LadyLB
I totally meant to respond to this. Honestly, I looked at it one night and thought I had replied. Silly me, I hadn't.

Sure, I'm actually done with my personal brews, and will be working on the next order.

@krioboly I'm ready to take your order :)
Sorry for the extra day wait!
@LadyLB
I totally meant to respond to this. Honestly, I looked at it one night and thought I had replied. Silly me, I hadn't.

Sure, I'm actually done with my personal brews, and will be working on the next order.

@krioboly I'm ready to take your order :)
Sorry for the extra day wait!
No worries! Sent over the mats :)
No worries! Sent over the mats :)
Hello again!
I was wondering if you had some time to brew some more things?
are you available to brew...

1 imbued sulfur
& another 2 longer brews,

1 slime gene (takes 10 hours but it'll provide 12000XP) - this is a level 22 brew

Hello again!
I was wondering if you had some time to brew some more things?
are you available to brew...

1 imbued sulfur
& another 2 longer brews,

1 slime gene (takes 10 hours but it'll provide 12000XP) - this is a level 22 brew

LadyLB
@LadyLB
Yup, I can take some more things!
@LadyLB
Yup, I can take some more things!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12