Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Max Lvl Cauldron] Snowfire's Brew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Astariall
Sorry for the late reply. Thought I had replied earlier. Got them melting down! :)
@Astariall
Sorry for the late reply. Thought I had replied earlier. Got them melting down! :)
Hello! may I grab the last slot for melts? :)
Hello! may I grab the last slot for melts? :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx
Sure! Just be warned it'll probably take a few days so that I can get through my other orders :)
@xxxx
Sure! Just be warned it'll probably take a few days so that I can get through my other orders :)
That's fine! Actually, may I change the order to melt-like brews? I need some purple sludges, but RNG just won't let me have enough... so I'm trying to brew purple sludge out of red ones. Thinking about 50 Purple sludge brews! Since they're similar to melts, I'll still be paying the fee :)
That's fine! Actually, may I change the order to melt-like brews? I need some purple sludges, but RNG just won't let me have enough... so I'm trying to brew purple sludge out of red ones. Thinking about 50 Purple sludge brews! Since they're similar to melts, I'll still be paying the fee :)

@xxxx
Sure, either way works for me! :)
Wanna trade luck? I need green and all I get are the purples and blues (which I'll happily take lol)
@xxxx
Sure, either way works for me! :)
Wanna trade luck? I need green and all I get are the purples and blues (which I'll happily take lol)
@ViciousCurse (Throws all the green luck at you) Great! I'll send the mats and fee via PM X)
@ViciousCurse (Throws all the green luck at you) Great! I'll send the mats and fee via PM X)

@ViciousCurse

Hello! I have 50 for items I'd like melted into goo, please!
@ViciousCurse

Hello! I have 50 for items I'd like melted into goo, please!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior
Sure thing! Just please be aware that there are a few larger orders in front of you, so the wait to melt may be longer!
(And I honestly wouldn't be offended if you went elsewhere, since there is a bit of a wait)
@SqueakyWarrior
Sure thing! Just please be aware that there are a few larger orders in front of you, so the wait to melt may be longer!
(And I honestly wouldn't be offended if you went elsewhere, since there is a bit of a wait)
@ViciousCurse

Oh, alright. I think I'll look elsewhere then, thanks for letting me know!
@ViciousCurse

Oh, alright. I think I'll look elsewhere then, thanks for letting me know!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior
No problem! Good luck :)
@SqueakyWarrior
No problem! Good luck :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12