Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [open]bees brew|free lv18 brew, melts 1G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xxxx your order has been completed and sent! thank you for ordering!

@Evalunadesie your order has been accepted and your melts have begun!
@xxxx your order has been completed and sent! thank you for ordering!

@Evalunadesie your order has been accepted and your melts have begun!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted Thank you for the brews! I'm back for more orders. This time I would love to order 20 apparel melts. But would it be alright to send apparel pieces via PM not CR? I've had experience getting caught in CR glitches and it's so tiresome to re-do the CRs ;w;
@betwixted Thank you for the brews! I'm back for more orders. This time I would love to order 20 apparel melts. But would it be alright to send apparel pieces via PM not CR? I've had experience getting caught in CR glitches and it's so tiresome to re-do the CRs ;w;
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx huzzah, welcome back! and of course! just PM the apparel and once you receive a reply back from me, you'll know i've started to melt them!
@xxxx huzzah, welcome back! and of course! just PM the apparel and once you receive a reply back from me, you'll know i've started to melt them!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@Evalunadesie your order has been completed and a CR sent! thank you for ordering!

@xxxx your order has begun, thank you!

@/daisyology has requested a melt of 20
@Evalunadesie your order has been completed and a CR sent! thank you for ordering!

@xxxx your order has begun, thank you!

@/daisyology has requested a melt of 20
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
Thank you so much for the transmutation @betwixted :D
Can i place another order for 20 familiars to be mucked?
Thank you so much for the transmutation @betwixted :D
Can i place another order for 20 familiars to be mucked?
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
And after that 20 apparal melts but for now I think your orders are filled up! ^^
I probably also want to place a order for beakers soon, so I am trying to keep you busy haha!
And after that 20 apparal melts but for now I think your orders are filled up! ^^
I probably also want to place a order for beakers soon, so I am trying to keep you busy haha!
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
@Evalunadesie no prob! and of course! once the apparel is finished melting, @/daisyology has an order of 20 melts i need to do first. once their order is finished, i can start your melts! i'll put your orders in the queue for now, thank you!
@Evalunadesie no prob! and of course! once the apparel is finished melting, @/daisyology has an order of 20 melts i need to do first. once their order is finished, i can start your melts! i'll put your orders in the queue for now, thank you!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@Betwixted
Thank you so much! I totally get that you need to finish the other orders first, it will be my turn after that! :D I will set op a CR in the morning with the Fams and the payment, shall I also set up a CR For the apparel melt too? :) Or do I wait with those?
@Betwixted
Thank you so much! I totally get that you need to finish the other orders first, it will be my turn after that! :D I will set op a CR in the morning with the Fams and the payment, shall I also set up a CR For the apparel melt too? :) Or do I wait with those?
[/columns]
@Evalunadesie of course! and yes, please do set up both CRs, it makes it easier for me to remember to brew them since they stick around in my notifications. thank you!
@Evalunadesie of course! and yes, please do set up both CRs, it makes it easier for me to remember to brew them since they stick around in my notifications. thank you!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@daisiology your order has been completed and CR'd! thank you for ordering!

@Evalunadesie your familiar melt has begun! i have also put down your order for more melts and beakers too. if anything is listed wrong, please tell me and i will edit it. thank you for ordering!
@daisiology your order has been completed and CR'd! thank you for ordering!

@Evalunadesie your familiar melt has begun! i have also put down your order for more melts and beakers too. if anything is listed wrong, please tell me and i will edit it. thank you for ordering!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png