Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [open]bees brew|free lv18 brew, melts 1G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@betwixted
All good :) I sent a one-way with the mats for whenever you have the time. Thank you!
@betwixted
All good :) I sent a one-way with the mats for whenever you have the time. Thank you!
8TLC0UV.png Hey Neighbor • A Helping Hand
Eeveelution Forum Game
Wishlist
x x x x x x x x x x?CQ2-L=party.png
@betwixted Hello! Could I get a Reinforced Glass Beaker? Sending the mats right now!
@betwixted Hello! Could I get a Reinforced Glass Beaker? Sending the mats right now!
@Nourish your brew has been finished and CR'd; thank you for ordering!

@Emdragon505 your order has been accepted and will be brewed right now! thank you!
@Nourish your brew has been finished and CR'd; thank you for ordering!

@Emdragon505 your order has been accepted and will be brewed right now! thank you!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
Great service. Definitely my first choice the next time I need to rent a cauldron again.
Great service. Definitely my first choice the next time I need to rent a cauldron again.
8TLC0UV.png Hey Neighbor • A Helping Hand
Eeveelution Forum Game
Wishlist
x x x x x x x x x x?CQ2-L=party.png
@Emdragon505 your brew has finished, thank you for ordering!

@Nourish thank you for the review!!
@Emdragon505 your brew has finished, thank you for ordering!

@Nourish thank you for the review!!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
Review : This service is amazing! I'm not sure how many requests I'm allowed to make, but I'd definitely love to come here for any other brewing I need!
Review : This service is amazing! I'm not sure how many requests I'm allowed to make, but I'd definitely love to come here for any other brewing I need!
@Emdragon505 you can make as many orders as you want! i'd be more than happy to take any more brews you have. thank you for the review!!
@Emdragon505 you can make as many orders as you want! i'd be more than happy to take any more brews you have. thank you for the review!!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted I'm working up to a Bogsneak egg, and I need quite a bit of supplies for it, so I appreciate that I can make more orders!
Could I make another request right now for 2 Fine Alchemical Reductions?
@betwixted I'm working up to a Bogsneak egg, and I need quite a bit of supplies for it, so I appreciate that I can make more orders!
Could I make another request right now for 2 Fine Alchemical Reductions?
@Emdragon505 of course! just CR over the supplies needed to brew it and i will gladly start to brew it!
@Emdragon505 of course! just CR over the supplies needed to brew it and i will gladly start to brew it!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@Betwixted
Can I place an order for 20x Glassbeaker (2)? :D
@Betwixted
Can I place an order for 20x Glassbeaker (2)? :D
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9