Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | In Search Of A Few Nests!
1 2
Hello! I tried to find some nests around via the forum search and couldn't quite find any available. I am looking for, Nature, Fire, Earth or Wind nests? I am looking to breed variety eye types for my Banescale Pair! They won't be available until the 28th of this month, but I thought I would get a head start and maybe set something up with someone! I can pay for it if need and offer assorted foods while they incubate! Thank you very much for you time! The two beautiful Banescales in question <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57241882] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572419/57241882_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56818625] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568187/56818625_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello! I tried to find some nests around via the forum search and couldn't quite find any available.

I am looking for, Nature, Fire, Earth or Wind nests? I am looking to breed variety eye types for my Banescale Pair!

They won't be available until the 28th of this month, but I thought I would get a head start and maybe set something up with someone!

I can pay for it if need and offer assorted foods while they incubate!

Thank you very much for you time!

The two beautiful Banescales in question <3

57241882_350.png

56818625_350.png

Clan Lophiforma
fX0bVgZ.pngtn0RSo5.pngLGvol4P.pngy3yhMwX.pnghNpGoBq.pnglsvYQnp.pngoczO35g.pngRDt6LqI.pngrI18gRz.png

You can use my nests if you'd like. I tend to always have a nest open.
it'd be an earth nest.

@Breezles

You can use my nests if you'd like. I tend to always have a nest open.
it'd be an earth nest.

@Breezles
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Breezles I got Fire nests to rent for free
@Breezles I got Fire nests to rent for free
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
[color=teal]@Breezles You should ask to join our Coalition. Water isn't topped at thirty yet so you would probably get in! @Sybrand We could also use earth nest willing to host! :D @rufusdrumknott Fire nest are [u]always[/u] needed! You would be very much welcome I'm sure! ;D Push the button below! ;} [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2138365][img]http://i.imgur.com/YOjxXbt.png[/img][/url]
@Breezles
You should ask to join our Coalition.
Water isn't topped at thirty yet so you would probably get in!

@Sybrand
We could also use earth nest willing to host!
:D

@rufusdrumknott
Fire nest are always needed!
You would be very much welcome I'm sure!
;D

Push the button below!
;}

YOjxXbt.png
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png

I responded to OP offering my nest specifically to them. If I was interested in joining a group for renting out nests, I would do so on my own.

It is not very polite to go off-topic on someone else's thread, or ping all others within the thread without permission.

@Sinjin

I responded to OP offering my nest specifically to them. If I was interested in joining a group for renting out nests, I would do so on my own.

It is not very polite to go off-topic on someone else's thread, or ping all others within the thread without permission.

@Sinjin
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Breezles
I can offer a Nature nest if you'd like ^^ I rarely breed my own dragons so I'll have space pretty much whenever
@Breezles
I can offer a Nature nest if you'd like ^^ I rarely breed my own dragons so I'll have space pretty much whenever
udj6wT1.png
[color=teal]@Sybrand I'm sorry I bothered you. I did not mean to be impolite. I'll never tag you again. I was just excited to share. And you seemed like the kind of person I could do so to. But it wasn't off topic. [quote=Breezles]Hello! I tried to find some nests around via the forum search and couldn't quite find any available.[/quote] [color=teal] I hope your day gets better. All the best.
@Sybrand
I'm sorry I bothered you.
I did not mean to be impolite.
I'll never tag you again.
I was just excited to share.
And you seemed like the kind of person I could do so to.

But it wasn't off topic.
Breezles wrote:
Hello! I tried to find some nests around via the forum search and couldn't quite find any available.

I hope your day gets better.
All the best.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sybrand - Ahh, thank you so much! You and everyone are very kind! ;v; If you don't mind, I can PM you when the pair is ready to breed? I will try for Earth eye types first bc I think it'll match nicely with the browns and earthy tones this pair can offer!

@rufusdrumknott - Thank you so much for offering your nests! It's a ways off but after I get them bred with Earth, fire will be next! If you are still able to share a nest at that time, I can PM you! I can't remember if there is a way to get them to breed quicker. Cause this is the first time I've actively bred a pair so I haven't researched all there is to breeding and whatnot, if so then I can get to you sooner!

@Sinjin - I think I've seen the coalition you're talking about! I am but a lady of simple things here, and it's a bit overwhelming and out of the range of what I plan to do, but thank you for the offer! It is a little unsolicited to advertise but I know you meant no harm <3

@Sefaro - I absolutely love the Nature flight next to my own <3 Thank you as well for offering! I definitely want to try and breed all different eye types so if you don't mind on down the road I come to you for them to breed as well!

Thank you again everyone! I wasn't expecting much of a response at all so it's very much appreciated! Let me know via PM or just here on the thread if you don't mind me messaging you in the future about future discussion of nest uses. If not I totally 100% understand! Ya'll are so nice!

@Sybrand - Ahh, thank you so much! You and everyone are very kind! ;v; If you don't mind, I can PM you when the pair is ready to breed? I will try for Earth eye types first bc I think it'll match nicely with the browns and earthy tones this pair can offer!

@rufusdrumknott - Thank you so much for offering your nests! It's a ways off but after I get them bred with Earth, fire will be next! If you are still able to share a nest at that time, I can PM you! I can't remember if there is a way to get them to breed quicker. Cause this is the first time I've actively bred a pair so I haven't researched all there is to breeding and whatnot, if so then I can get to you sooner!

@Sinjin - I think I've seen the coalition you're talking about! I am but a lady of simple things here, and it's a bit overwhelming and out of the range of what I plan to do, but thank you for the offer! It is a little unsolicited to advertise but I know you meant no harm <3

@Sefaro - I absolutely love the Nature flight next to my own <3 Thank you as well for offering! I definitely want to try and breed all different eye types so if you don't mind on down the road I come to you for them to breed as well!

Thank you again everyone! I wasn't expecting much of a response at all so it's very much appreciated! Let me know via PM or just here on the thread if you don't mind me messaging you in the future about future discussion of nest uses. If not I totally 100% understand! Ya'll are so nice!

Clan Lophiforma
fX0bVgZ.pngtn0RSo5.pngLGvol4P.pngy3yhMwX.pnghNpGoBq.pnglsvYQnp.pngoczO35g.pngRDt6LqI.pngrI18gRz.png

You are free to PM me yes (: Whenever works for you will work for me.

@Breezles

You are free to PM me yes (: Whenever works for you will work for me.

@Breezles
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Breezles
I have 4 wind nests available, free of charge. Just let me know if you need!
@Breezles
I have 4 wind nests available, free of charge. Just let me know if you need!
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something