Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦ Training Service ♦ Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Liquereal @xKodiak @Howff

Unfortunately, due to real life events, I haven't been able to keep up with my regular schedule. I know the week I promised is up, which is why I promise to either:

1) Finish your training this weekend, no exceptions, and free of charge (the other half)
or
2) Return your dragons ASAP, along with a full refund and some loot as compensation for your lost time.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I should have managed my time better. Let me know what you'd like to do and I'll get right on it.

Unfortunately, due to real life events, I haven't been able to keep up with my regular schedule. I know the week I promised is up, which is why I promise to either:

1) Finish your training this weekend, no exceptions, and free of charge (the other half)
or
2) Return your dragons ASAP, along with a full refund and some loot as compensation for your lost time.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I should have managed my time better. Let me know what you'd like to do and I'll get right on it.
@calabazitos
I'm ok with you taking extra time on training. :) and no worries about the fee.
I'm just glad i got an update on my dragon!
@calabazitos
I'm ok with you taking extra time on training. :) and no worries about the fee.
I'm just glad i got an update on my dragon!
F2mtiDP.png
@calabazitos, literally no worries about the fee. I'm still beyond happy to pay it! Take your time; I'm not in a rush.
@calabazitos, literally no worries about the fee. I'm still beyond happy to pay it! Take your time; I'm not in a rush.
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
@calabazitos
I'm happy for you to continue training! Just wanted an update so thank you for responding c:
@calabazitos
I'm happy for you to continue training! Just wanted an update so thank you for responding c:
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
@calabazitos
hello!
if you're okay, could i nab a spot on the queue list please?
@calabazitos
hello!
if you're okay, could i nab a spot on the queue list please?
TlQjbxg.gif
@Calabazitos, If you don’t mind,(you’ll probably read this once your back form hiatus)
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Calabazitos, If you don’t mind,(you’ll probably read this once your back form hiatus)
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
~*Iris Star*~
She/Her
FR Time +2
Artist, Gamer and Weeb
Bottom.png
Sw-ords.png -Aspiring Artist
-Still at School
-Friendly
@calabazitos could you please put me on the queue/pinglist? Thanks!
@calabazitos could you please put me on the queue/pinglist? Thanks!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
@calabazitos
Hey, so unfortunately I do need Sparrow and Zuri back. If you could send them back asap with a refund of the 100g that would be great!
@calabazitos
Hey, so unfortunately I do need Sparrow and Zuri back. If you could send them back asap with a refund of the 100g that would be great!
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something

Once again I am so so sorry for the delay, my mac broke last weekend and I just got it back today; I haven’t been able to log in since it broke. Everyone will get a full refund and more (more depending on the progress I made) to compensate for at least some of your lost time.

Once again I am so so sorry for the delay, my mac broke last weekend and I just got it back today; I haven’t been able to log in since it broke. Everyone will get a full refund and more (more depending on the progress I made) to compensate for at least some of your lost time.
@calabazitos, Absolutely no worries! I saw your dergs weren’t getting fed so I knew something was up! I just appreciate your time!!!
@calabazitos, Absolutely no worries! I saw your dergs weren’t getting fed so I knew something was up! I just appreciate your time!!!
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
1 2 3 4 5