Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Banescale+NotN Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@Nesu thanks. I’ll go ahead and set up payment and to help streamline things
@Nesu thanks. I’ll go ahead and set up payment and to help streamline things
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
All caught up! Every post above this one has been accounted for. And yes, I know I have a lot of Raggeds to get, and that's literally only because the Marketplace hasn't restocked them much when I'm around.
All caught up! Every post above this one has been accounted for. And yes, I know I have a lot of Raggeds to get, and that's literally only because the Marketplace hasn't restocked them much when I'm around.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

could i get 5 each of tar-trap, dread dancer, and voidfellow terrorbox bundles? should come up to 1071000
@Nesu

could i get 5 each of tar-trap, dread dancer, and voidfellow terrorbox bundles? should come up to 1071000
@hexadecimal
Yep, your math is correct! Send the treasure over and I'll get them for you when they restock.
@hexadecimal
Yep, your math is correct! Send the treasure over and I'll get them for you when they restock.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu don't worry for ragged and tear, I managed to get one of each, but may still get tagged when breed change slots are open?
@Nesu don't worry for ragged and tear, I managed to get one of each, but may still get tagged when breed change slots are open?
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
@xKiTKaTz
We'll see... there's a chance I might lock the Breed Change slots for dom discounts soon, but I may start a new thread to snipe said Breed Changes for base price for those that dropped by here or PM'd me. It really depends on what happens and how much it restocks.
@xKiTKaTz
We'll see... there's a chance I might lock the Breed Change slots for dom discounts soon, but I may start a new thread to snipe said Breed Changes for base price for those that dropped by here or PM'd me. It really depends on what happens and how much it restocks.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu that is all good! If you open the new thread I would like a ping :3 I am always in need of breed changes, like 6, but I really need 2 more before the others xD
@Nesu that is all good! If you open the new thread I would like a ping :3 I am always in need of breed changes, like 6, but I really need 2 more before the others xD
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
@Nesu

Could I get the following:

3 Winter Sphinx
2 Dread Dancer Terrorbox
2 Voidfollow Terrorbox
1 Tar-Trap Terrorbox

This should be 415650t
@Nesu

Could I get the following:

3 Winter Sphinx
2 Dread Dancer Terrorbox
2 Voidfollow Terrorbox
1 Tar-Trap Terrorbox

This should be 415650t
bg2865J.png
@MetallicRoar
You sure can! Send the treasure over.
@MetallicRoar
You sure can! Send the treasure over.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
Hello! Would it be possible to order 1 chevron, 1 arrow, and 1 tear? (I'd ask for 1 ragged too but I saw you say it appears to not be restocking when you're checking?)
@Nesu
Hello! Would it be possible to order 1 chevron, 1 arrow, and 1 tear? (I'd ask for 1 ragged too but I saw you say it appears to not be restocking when you're checking?)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28