Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Banescale+NotN Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
@razzamatazz
You sure can!
@razzamatazz
You sure can!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
eyy I'm a fellow Acolight but could I order a Unearthly onyx grasp please?
(uhh correct me if I'm wrong but would that be 12750t? also probably not going to be able to respond until ~13 FR time tomorrow tho)
@Nesu
eyy I'm a fellow Acolight but could I order a Unearthly onyx grasp please?
(uhh correct me if I'm wrong but would that be 12750t? also probably not going to be able to respond until ~13 FR time tomorrow tho)
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@Dragonhorselover
Math is correct! You can buy one. I stocked up on a lot of them after seeing some FR Discussion thread bring up it being "elusive"- but I'm not really seeing that haha.
@Dragonhorselover
Math is correct! You can buy one. I stocked up on a lot of them after seeing some FR Discussion thread bring up it being "elusive"- but I'm not really seeing that haha.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Can I grab that ARROW (Banecsale) gene you have in stock, next time you're around? I'll set up a crossroad, so you can add it, then I'll accept next time I'm around. xD
@Nesu

Can I grab that ARROW (Banecsale) gene you have in stock, next time you're around? I'll set up a crossroad, so you can add it, then I'll accept next time I'm around. xD
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Emse
You can certainly get it!
@Emse
You can certainly get it!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu May I have 1 [item=Vista: Animated Statue] and 1 [item=Vista: Glowing Globe]?
@Nesu
May I have 1 Vista: Animated Statue and 1 Vista: Glowing Globe ?
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
Ya caught me stalking on mobile! But yes you can, that'll be 425000 t.
@BlackRayser
Ya caught me stalking on mobile! But yes you can, that'll be 425000 t.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu Sorry for ping again, but may i get pinged when the slots for breed change for bane, ragge and tear are open?
@Nesu Sorry for ping again, but may i get pinged when the slots for breed change for bane, ragge and tear are open?
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
@Nesu May I request two tear genes?
@Nesu May I request two tear genes?
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@xKiTKaTz
Ragged and Tear doesn't have slots, but I have no idea if I can get Ragged for you before the dom discount's up, as for some reason it hasn't been restocking very much when I'm online. It's the only reason I have a backlog on Ragged tbh.

@DragonSage
Sure! It seems to be restocking more than Ragged.
@xKiTKaTz
Ragged and Tear doesn't have slots, but I have no idea if I can get Ragged for you before the dom discount's up, as for some reason it hasn't been restocking very much when I'm online. It's the only reason I have a backlog on Ragged tbh.

@DragonSage
Sure! It seems to be restocking more than Ragged.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28