Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMAs + Fest Items!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ooooh @arinyl that is a GOOD scry! I'd happily take 1.2kg!
ooooh @arinyl that is a GOOD scry! I'd happily take 1.2kg!
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Miyazaki Aaaah nooooo I'm 1k off ;;

Do you hope to sell it rn, or can I maybe try to gather more muns to buy it? o:
@Miyazaki Aaaah nooooo I'm 1k off ;;

Do you hope to sell it rn, or can I maybe try to gather more muns to buy it? o:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@arinyl I can put it on hold for you! about how long do you think you'd need?
@arinyl I can put it on hold for you! about how long do you think you'd need?
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”

16490.png
oof you have so many good accents for sale,, how much are you looking for for [item= Skin: Resurrection Lily]?
oof you have so many good accents for sale,, how much are you looking for for Skin: Resurrection Lily ?
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Miyazaki Idk... maybe two weeks max? If I train like a madlad and spam Windsinger with fodders, I can definitely have enough for both the accent and NotN ahah!

I'm def buying this! It goes too well with my dergsona to pass this opportunity!
@Miyazaki Idk... maybe two weeks max? If I train like a madlad and spam Windsinger with fodders, I can definitely have enough for both the accent and NotN ahah!

I'm def buying this! It goes too well with my dergsona to pass this opportunity!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Miyazaki hiya, how much for the sprites, moonglow thorns, and the seashell mantle?
@Miyazaki hiya, how much for the sprites, moonglow thorns, and the seashell mantle?
1008.png currently FRT +2

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
sounds great @arinyl, I'll put up the CR now for you to reply to when you've got the funds. godspeed with your training and exalting!

hey @chromathesia! I'd be wiling to do 7k for all four!
sounds great @arinyl, I'll put up the CR now for you to reply to when you've got the funds. godspeed with your training and exalting!

hey @chromathesia! I'd be wiling to do 7k for all four!
11512.png

16490.png
omg @slaytheist sorry, I did not see your post! hoping to get 1.7kg ideally!
omg @slaytheist sorry, I did not see your post! hoping to get 1.7kg ideally!
11512.png

16490.png
@miyazaki set up a cr i will buy them all. please and thank you!
@miyazaki set up a cr i will buy them all. please and thank you!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@/Miyazaki

May I ask if that's the lowest you'd go on UwU?
@/Miyazaki

May I ask if that's the lowest you'd go on UwU?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10