Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Lvl 26 Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MishroomEmpress
Managed finally to send the CR :)
(Now I’m preparing for the Trail banescale gene, it will take some time)
@MishroomEmpress
Managed finally to send the CR :)
(Now I’m preparing for the Trail banescale gene, it will take some time)
Opening up again now that baldwin cap has been raised ^^
Opening up again now that baldwin cap has been raised ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
Bump :)
Bump :)
@MushroomEmpress Hi! Would you, by any chance, take festival preorders?
@MushroomEmpress Hi! Would you, by any chance, take festival preorders?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@MushroomEmpress

Hello! Would you be able to do x10 Reinforced Beakers for me?
@MushroomEmpress

Hello! Would you be able to do x10 Reinforced Beakers for me?
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii
Yes I can do that! You can send a CR with the materials and I'll get started on it asap ^^
@Hiii
Yes I can do that! You can send a CR with the materials and I'll get started on it asap ^^
@Tropickle
I think I can do that :)
As long as the order isn't too big (I'm not a fast brewer lol) I can definitely brew for you during the festival. I haven't done a preorder before, but I'll mark you as first on the list for during the festival and we'll arrange the rest of it shortly before the festival begins? If you want to do it another way, feel free to let me know ^^
@Tropickle
I think I can do that :)
As long as the order isn't too big (I'm not a fast brewer lol) I can definitely brew for you during the festival. I haven't done a preorder before, but I'll mark you as first on the list for during the festival and we'll arrange the rest of it shortly before the festival begins? If you want to do it another way, feel free to let me know ^^
Would you Create x10 Glass Beaker (2) for me?@MushroomEmpress
Would you Create x10 Glass Beaker (2) for me?@MushroomEmpress
@MushroomEmpress sounds lovely, thanks! Yes, just ping or DM me whenever you’re ready to work out details ^_^
@MushroomEmpress sounds lovely, thanks! Yes, just ping or DM me whenever you’re ready to work out details ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@line99
Of course! I’ll put you in the queue! Currently someone has also ordered 10 beakers, so it may take a bit before I get to you. You can either send a CR with the materials now or I can ping you once I’m ready with the current order, whatever you prefer :)
@line99
Of course! I’ll put you in the queue! Currently someone has also ordered 10 beakers, so it may take a bit before I get to you. You can either send a CR with the materials now or I can ping you once I’m ready with the current order, whatever you prefer :)
1 2 3 4 5 6