Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Lvl 26 Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VirtualHel
Hello again! I’m almost done with my current brew order, so feel free to send over the materials for your porcupine gene =)
@VirtualHel
Hello again! I’m almost done with my current brew order, so feel free to send over the materials for your porcupine gene =)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress

Hello! Was wondering if you could brew the Pinstripe gene for me? You would need to brew the items needed for it but I got all the mats neccessary.
@MushroomEmpress

Hello! Was wondering if you could brew the Pinstripe gene for me? You would need to brew the items needed for it but I got all the mats neccessary.
@MushroomEmpress
Would you be open to brew a veined gene soon? I have the materials just need someone to brew for me, thank you!
@MushroomEmpress
Would you be open to brew a veined gene soon? I have the materials just need someone to brew for me, thank you!
ExmFc9Q.png
@Ranjani @Princesstaozi
Yep can do both orders! My cauldron is currently empty so I should be able to get to you guys soon =)
@Ranjani @Princesstaozi
Yep can do both orders! My cauldron is currently empty so I should be able to get to you guys soon =)
@MushroomEmpress
Okay great! Should I send the materials now?
@MushroomEmpress
Okay great! Should I send the materials now?
ExmFc9Q.png
@PrincessTaozi
Yep! I can get started right away =)
@PrincessTaozi
Yep! I can get started right away =)
@MushroomEmpress

Would you by chance have time to brew 100-200 fest currency after your current orders before the fest is over?

@MushroomEmpress

Would you by chance have time to brew 100-200 fest currency after your current orders before the fest is over?

x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya
Hello! I‘d probably be able to do 100 fest currency, yes. 200 might be a bit too much for the time left. If you want, you can send over materials for 100 fest?
@Evarinya
Hello! I‘d probably be able to do 100 fest currency, yes. 200 might be a bit too much for the time left. If you want, you can send over materials for 100 fest?
@MushroomEmpress

Hey, sorry you pinged me and I didn't respond! Had to be out of town for a few days and didn't have a chance to be on FR. Are you still willing to brew the Porcupine gene for me? I'm sending a CR with the materials now.
@MushroomEmpress

Hey, sorry you pinged me and I didn't respond! Had to be out of town for a few days and didn't have a chance to be on FR. Are you still willing to brew the Porcupine gene for me? I'm sending a CR with the materials now.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@MushroomEmpress

I have all the materials to brew the non-ancient gene, can you brew it for me? I will send all the materials in a CR!
@MushroomEmpress

I have all the materials to brew the non-ancient gene, can you brew it for me? I will send all the materials in a CR!
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
1 2 3 4 5 6