Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Max Level Cauldron - On Hiatus
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 263 264
@shinypogs
Sure thing! I'll get it started right away for you.
@shinypogs
Sure thing! I'll get it started right away for you.
@Max Cauldron Pinglist @xxxx @Tropickle @Liluye @Hiii @WickedPixie @Skyfrost @Plaguebringer21 @Meowruff @xxDoxxie @frostmeri @ceruleansky @JungleBerry @Brightflight @Lightsun68

First, I apologize for any double pings; I'm still using the original list alongside the widget, up until they stop allowing mass pings. Which brings me to the reminder - If you've not joined the widget pinglist (click the button in my signature or on the front page of this thread), I recommend you do so ASAP. Once mass pings are no longer allowed, I won't be using the original list.

Second, the cauldron is open again! I will brew NotN stuff, so feel free to send me orders for it.

Third, I hope everyone had a great holiday and have an awesome new year!
@Max Cauldron Pinglist @xxxx @Tropickle @Liluye @Hiii @WickedPixie @Skyfrost @Plaguebringer21 @Meowruff @xxDoxxie @frostmeri @ceruleansky @JungleBerry @Brightflight @Lightsun68

First, I apologize for any double pings; I'm still using the original list alongside the widget, up until they stop allowing mass pings. Which brings me to the reminder - If you've not joined the widget pinglist (click the button in my signature or on the front page of this thread), I recommend you do so ASAP. Once mass pings are no longer allowed, I won't be using the original list.

Second, the cauldron is open again! I will brew NotN stuff, so feel free to send me orders for it.

Third, I hope everyone had a great holiday and have an awesome new year!
Sending mats for some capsule genes ty! :D
Sending mats for some capsule genes ty! :D
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Sending mats for 30 strange chests
Sending mats for 30 strange chests
@CrystalChrissy
Your chests are on the way via CR!
@CrystalChrissy
Your chests are on the way via CR!
@Siscily

If i'm judging this correctly... may i please get 6 x Strange Chests (Three times the 2 x Strange Chests) brewed? Should be able to brew 4 before NoTN ends, and then the last brew will start before, and end after NoTN ends?

I can send the Materials and Treasure over right away if so ^^
@Siscily

If i'm judging this correctly... may i please get 6 x Strange Chests (Three times the 2 x Strange Chests) brewed? Should be able to brew 4 before NoTN ends, and then the last brew will start before, and end after NoTN ends?

I can send the Materials and Treasure over right away if so ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir
My apologies for the delay! I don't think I would've been able to get them completed even if I had caught this on time. Again, I apologize!
@Espoir
My apologies for the delay! I don't think I would've been able to get them completed even if I had caught this on time. Again, I apologize!
@Siscily
I'd like to request a Scuttle brew, but I don't have a gold muck; would sending some extra copper muck and treasure to brew one be fine?
(I also have a spare daisy flowerfall if you need one for Prosper. If not I'll just tip in treasure)
@Siscily
I'd like to request a Scuttle brew, but I don't have a gold muck; would sending some extra copper muck and treasure to brew one be fine?
(I also have a spare daisy flowerfall if you need one for Prosper. If not I'll just tip in treasure)
@Siscily Hello! Would I be able to get 1 Tertiary Gene: Veined brewed?
@Siscily Hello! Would I be able to get 1 Tertiary Gene: Veined brewed?
Earth-Network.png
@Mothmallow
Sure! I can do both of those, no problem. Send the mats on over and I'll get them going! Also, I don't think I have the daisy flowerfall. That would be lovely, thank you!

@NoxisTyre
Certainly! Send the mats on over and I'll get it going for you!

@frostmeri
Your Capsules are on the way!
@Mothmallow
Sure! I can do both of those, no problem. Send the mats on over and I'll get them going! Also, I don't think I have the daisy flowerfall. That would be lovely, thank you!

@NoxisTyre
Certainly! Send the mats on over and I'll get it going for you!

@frostmeri
Your Capsules are on the way!
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 263 264