Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Max Level Cauldron - On Hiatus
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
Sounds good! Sending now
Sounds good! Sending now
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
@Siscily
Could I send over 15?
@Siscily
Could I send over 15?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell
Sure, send them on over and I'll get them going ASAP!
@IraBell
Sure, send them on over and I'll get them going ASAP!
@Siscily Hi there! Could I borrow your cauldron for a spell to brew Reinforced Glass Beaker (2) twice, please? So one recipe, brewed twice, resulting in four Reinforced Glass Beakers.

I'll send you the materials through CR, if you don't do multiple recipes queued up then feel free to cancel it!

@Siscily Hi there! Could I borrow your cauldron for a spell to brew Reinforced Glass Beaker (2) twice, please? So one recipe, brewed twice, resulting in four Reinforced Glass Beakers.

I'll send you the materials through CR, if you don't do multiple recipes queued up then feel free to cancel it!

VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
Sure, I can do that! I have a brew going, but at soon as it's done, I'll get those going for you. Might be tomorrow morning when I get them back to you.
@astrotheology
Sure, I can do that! I have a brew going, but at soon as it's done, I'll get those going for you. Might be tomorrow morning when I get them back to you.
@Siscily
Are you willing to brew genes? If so, may I ask you to brew one (1) Tertiary Gene: Veined, please? I have all the mats and fee ready. :3
@Siscily
Are you willing to brew genes? If so, may I ask you to brew one (1) Tertiary Gene: Veined, please? I have all the mats and fee ready. :3
SOL6BWj.png
@ShiNya
Yes I will! Send the mats on over and I'll run it overnight. :)
@ShiNya
Yes I will! Send the mats on over and I'll run it overnight. :)
Sent, thank you so very much!
Sent, thank you so very much!
SOL6BWj.png
All right. I'm behind, and I sincerely apologize. Yesterday was hell. >.< Lemme see here... Just gonna update everyone, I suppose. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or anyone.

@lemfolis
I just have the socks left to finish; hopefully it'll be tomorrow evening.

@IraBell
I have your mats and I have them melting.

@astrotheology @ShiNya
Y'all's brews are both heading to you via CR.
All right. I'm behind, and I sincerely apologize. Yesterday was hell. >.< Lemme see here... Just gonna update everyone, I suppose. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or anyone.

@lemfolis
I just have the socks left to finish; hopefully it'll be tomorrow evening.

@IraBell
I have your mats and I have them melting.

@astrotheology @ShiNya
Y'all's brews are both heading to you via CR.
Life happens. I don't mind the delay at all. Thank you so much for brewing for me. :3
Life happens. I don't mind the delay at all. Thank you so much for brewing for me. :3
SOL6BWj.png
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264