Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [paused for now]
1 2 3

Everyone and their dragons are looking for melters and I'm no exception. I am subbed, there is no need to ping though I won't mind if you do.

-Offering gems (limited stock) and treasure (more of this). If you melt a full stack of items, that's already 200g / 204kt plus an additional 5g / 5150t per sought-after melt (latter added 12/3/19) (For now, only Red Goo and Purple Sludge fall into these categories. I don’t offer more for others but a lot more of either of these materials are present).

Anyone I engage before this new rule is exempt for that particular order I send to them.

-Looking only for people who can take a stack (x99) of food (goo), materials (ooze), and trinkets (sludge) at a time. You have a maximum of 2 weeks to complete melting.

-The stack will be sent in a one-way and you are to return them via 2-way so that I can attach your payment.

-If I suspect that you're being untrustworthy to get more bonus payouts (I calculate melting result odds for each item type), I will no longer engage you and you will be barred from melting for me.

-BONUS: For every 1000 items (you can mix and match) you melt and return, I will buy you one (1) treasure MP gene at Dom price. Up that to 10000 items, and you get a gem gene of your choice.

-If you want to be on the pinglist for whenever I need melters, please post and let me know.

Everyone and their dragons are looking for melters and I'm no exception. I am subbed, there is no need to ping though I won't mind if you do.

-Offering gems (limited stock) and treasure (more of this). If you melt a full stack of items, that's already 200g / 204kt plus an additional 5g / 5150t per sought-after melt (latter added 12/3/19) (For now, only Red Goo and Purple Sludge fall into these categories. I don’t offer more for others but a lot more of either of these materials are present).

Anyone I engage before this new rule is exempt for that particular order I send to them.

-Looking only for people who can take a stack (x99) of food (goo), materials (ooze), and trinkets (sludge) at a time. You have a maximum of 2 weeks to complete melting.

-The stack will be sent in a one-way and you are to return them via 2-way so that I can attach your payment.

-If I suspect that you're being untrustworthy to get more bonus payouts (I calculate melting result odds for each item type), I will no longer engage you and you will be barred from melting for me.

-BONUS: For every 1000 items (you can mix and match) you melt and return, I will buy you one (1) treasure MP gene at Dom price. Up that to 10000 items, and you get a gem gene of your choice.

-If you want to be on the pinglist for whenever I need melters, please post and let me know.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png

Current Melters

FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 1/18

Tropickle - 1 stack of trinkets; due 12/17 (overdue)

Pinglist

@/Pepper6 @/nonlineardogtime @/FallingStar275 @/Tropickle

Past Orders

nonlineardogtime - 1 stack of materials; due 12/17; received 12/10
FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 12/17; received 12/11
nonlineardogtime - 1 stack of food; due 1/2; received 12/27
FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 1/2; received 12/27
FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 1/10; received 1/4

Reward Counter

nonlineardogtime - 198
FallingStar275 - 297

Current Melters

FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 1/18

Tropickle - 1 stack of trinkets; due 12/17 (overdue)

Pinglist

@/Pepper6 @/nonlineardogtime @/FallingStar275 @/Tropickle

Past Orders

nonlineardogtime - 1 stack of materials; due 12/17; received 12/10
FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 12/17; received 12/11
nonlineardogtime - 1 stack of food; due 1/2; received 12/27
FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 1/2; received 12/27
FallingStar275 - 1 stack of trinkets; due 1/10; received 1/4

Reward Counter

nonlineardogtime - 198
FallingStar275 - 297
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
We're now open! \o/
We're now open! \o/
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
I’d love to be on the pinglist, unfortunately i’m already busy melting a stack, I will come back another day
@Kunikida
I’d love to be on the pinglist, unfortunately i’m already busy melting a stack, I will come back another day
image0.png
@Pepper6

Sure! :) I'll add you in a moment.
@Pepper6

Sure! :) I'll add you in a moment.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Hi! I'm willing to be a melter for you if you'd like ^^
@Kunikida
Hi! I'm willing to be a melter for you if you'd like ^^
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
Hi @nonlineardogtime, sure! ^^

You mind melting right away?
Hi @nonlineardogtime, sure! ^^

You mind melting right away?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida I would love to be added to the list! Currently working on an order but I am very intrigued and would love to melt for you when I’m done with my order!
@Kunikida I would love to be added to the list! Currently working on an order but I am very intrigued and would love to melt for you when I’m done with my order!
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Kunikida I’m afraid I’m a bit busy today, but I can take a stack now and start on it tomorrow ^^
@Kunikida I’m afraid I’m a bit busy today, but I can take a stack now and start on it tomorrow ^^
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@Kunikida I am available to melt! Go ahead and toss me mats. Going to class but I’ll get started when I come back ^_^

Edit: sorry for the ping. Habit -_-
@Kunikida I am available to melt! Go ahead and toss me mats. Going to class but I’ll get started when I come back ^_^

Edit: sorry for the ping. Habit -_-
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3