Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S] Hoarfrost Wares
@Annie2323
While I do not own Timber Tender, Bubbling Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, and Wavebreak Snarler, as those ones I am looking for, the other ones price at:
Cinder Nymph - LAH 79g
Chocolate Noggle - LAH 3g
Strawberry Noggle - LAH 4g
@Annie2323
While I do not own Timber Tender, Bubbling Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, and Wavebreak Snarler, as those ones I am looking for, the other ones price at:
Cinder Nymph - LAH 79g
Chocolate Noggle - LAH 3g
Strawberry Noggle - LAH 4g
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
Ok, I’d like them please. I’d like the sweetheart swan too. You want to set up a CR? :) Thanks
Ok, I’d like them please. I’d like the sweetheart swan too. You want to set up a CR? :) Thanks
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
@Annie2323
Setting up the trade now!
@Annie2323
Setting up the trade now!
Oh, and what about Shining Goblin and Gusting Goblin? I think they are in offering?
Oh, and what about Shining Goblin and Gusting Goblin? I think they are in offering?
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
@Annie2323
Also in gems I assume
Sweetheart Swan - LAH 10g
Shining Goblin - LAH 45g
Gusting Goblin - LAH 80g
Total: 135g
@Annie2323
Also in gems I assume
Sweetheart Swan - LAH 10g
Shining Goblin - LAH 45g
Gusting Goblin - LAH 80g
Total: 135g
Also, since it’s 5Am, I’m going to head to sleep, but if you decide you want those familiars, I’ll reply asap in the morning
Also, since it’s 5Am, I’m going to head to sleep, but if you decide you want those familiars, I’ll reply asap in the morning
Ok. I’ll take those too, thanks. Just let me know when you set up a CR. Thanks again. :)
Ok. I’ll take those too, thanks. Just let me know when you set up a CR. Thanks again. :)
SOuL3cu.gif
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
@Annie2323
Setting up the CR now!
@Annie2323
Setting up the CR now!
Could you please check if you have something from my wishlist (link in signature)?
Could you please check if you have something from my wishlist (link in signature)?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
I’ve checked and sadly I do not own anything you are looking for with the intention to sell
@Kalia
I’ve checked and sadly I do not own anything you are looking for with the intention to sell