Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t/b] ums [w] g/kt; updating
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
someone fund my ridiculous pipe dream:")
someone fund my ridiculous pipe dream:")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Hello, do you still have [item=Skin: Solum] [item=Skin: Stilte] this? I really want to have one of these two...:0
@Crimsonpixie

Hello, do you still have Skin: Solum Skin: Stilte this? I really want to have one of these two...:0
733EAYl.png
@mrdeer gosh sorry for this incredibly late reply, i haven't been on for a while. yup i still have them, feel free to throw me an offer if you're still interested :>
(although i'm still not active, a pm might be better for offers)
@mrdeer gosh sorry for this incredibly late reply, i haven't been on for a while. yup i still have them, feel free to throw me an offer if you're still interested :>
(although i'm still not active, a pm might be better for offers)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
*silently cries as I break out my wallet*
How much are you looking for ? Also up to how much are you willing to take in items? (i.e. I have two Joxboxes, several Luminous Halos, and other valuable miscellany)

edit: oops just noticed you're on hiatus and prefer PM's, will send private inquiry soon :3c
@Crimsonpixie
*silently cries as I break out my wallet*
How much are you looking for ? Also up to how much are you willing to take in items? (i.e. I have two Joxboxes, several Luminous Halos, and other valuable miscellany)

edit: oops just noticed you're on hiatus and prefer PM's, will send private inquiry soon :3c
@Crimsonpixie

Ohh...But sorry, I already spent all my money thinking you weren't there...Have a good day, and sorry again! T.T
@Crimsonpixie

Ohh...But sorry, I already spent all my money thinking you weren't there...Have a good day, and sorry again! T.T
733EAYl.png
@awb oh don’t worry about it! i just prefer dms because when i do come online for a bit dms are much more obvious and hence safer :>
there’s a copy on the ah for 1.6kg, but i’m willing to go for lower and take luminous halos! lmk if you have something in mind haha (since iam also a bit out of touch with everything)
@awb oh don’t worry about it! i just prefer dms because when i do come online for a bit dms are much more obvious and hence safer :>
there’s a copy on the ah for 1.6kg, but i’m willing to go for lower and take luminous halos! lmk if you have something in mind haha (since iam also a bit out of touch with everything)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
I am. LONGING

Would you take a Nature Sprite (LAH 1.2kg) and uhhh 260kt (200g @ 1g:1300t, which is on the higher end of ratios right now)?
@Crimsonpixie
I am. LONGING

Would you take a Nature Sprite (LAH 1.2kg) and uhhh 260kt (200g @ 1g:1300t, which is on the higher end of ratios right now)?
@awb i'm afraid i don't have any need for a nature sprite so i'll have to decline :<
@awb i'm afraid i don't have any need for a nature sprite so i'll have to decline :<
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Ah, no problem! My other offer would be a Luminous Halo (800g) and 750kt?
@Crimsonpixie
Ah, no problem! My other offer would be a Luminous Halo (800g) and 750kt?
@awb hm i'll take it :> send a cr whenever (or i will when i get off mobile)
@awb hm i'll take it :> send a cr whenever (or i will when i get off mobile)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20