Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters (200g/kt / stack)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@ToxicBasilisk Thanks so much :D And it taking a while is fine. I'll send over a stack with half the payment in a few minutes, as well as the return CR to make it easier for you when it's time to send the mats back.
@ToxicBasilisk Thanks so much :D And it taking a while is fine. I'll send over a stack with half the payment in a few minutes, as well as the return CR to make it easier for you when it's time to send the mats back.
@DannieU
I can melt 20 items for you over the weekend. I prefer treasure but gems are also okay for me =). Throw me a line if you're interested.
@DannieU
I can melt 20 items for you over the weekend. I prefer treasure but gems are also okay for me =). Throw me a line if you're interested.
34816.png SYiQlxK.png
q4PNdjw.png
9QQcg1Z.png
dEe2UrM.png
34815.png
@whisperly Thank you :) Sending over some apparel and the first half of the payment (in treasure). I'll set up the return CR so it's easy for you to send back when you're done.
@whisperly Thank you :) Sending over some apparel and the first half of the payment (in treasure). I'll set up the return CR so it's easy for you to send back when you're done.
@DannieU
I already finished the items =). If you need something else to melt, I could do more but slower over the week because of my work times.
@DannieU
I already finished the items =). If you need something else to melt, I could do more but slower over the week because of my work times.
34816.png SYiQlxK.png
q4PNdjw.png
9QQcg1Z.png
dEe2UrM.png
34815.png
@Thanks so much, and I could always use more melted. A bit slower is fine too. Let me know how much you want to take and your preferred currency and I'll send a new CR right on over.
@Thanks so much, and I could always use more melted. A bit slower is fine too. Let me know how much you want to take and your preferred currency and I'll send a new CR right on over.
@DannieU
I could melt a stack for you! It could take around 2 weeks though...
@DannieU
I could melt a stack for you! It could take around 2 weeks though...
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129 Thanks so much :) I'm fine with a couple of weeks, but if you'd prefer to do smaller portions, that would be fine with me as well, whichever way you'd prefer. Let me know, and tell me which currency you'd prefer, and I'll set up an initial and a return CR.
@meh1129 Thanks so much :) I'm fine with a couple of weeks, but if you'd prefer to do smaller portions, that would be fine with me as well, whichever way you'd prefer. Let me know, and tell me which currency you'd prefer, and I'll set up an initial and a return CR.
@DannieU I think I’ll just go with a stack, and treasure is preferred! You can set up the CRs. :)
@DannieU I think I’ll just go with a stack, and treasure is preferred! You can set up the CRs. :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129 No problem with that :) I'll get the crossroads set right up.
@meh1129 No problem with that :) I'll get the crossroads set right up.
@DannieU I can melt another 50 Items for a start =)
A mix of treasure and gems would be okay for me.
@DannieU I can melt another 50 Items for a start =)
A mix of treasure and gems would be okay for me.
34816.png SYiQlxK.png
q4PNdjw.png
9QQcg1Z.png
dEe2UrM.png
34815.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54