Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters (200g/kt / stack)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
@Kittyluvr I'll pay 2kt/g for each mat to take them all off you, and if you're willing to melt more, just let me know how many you feel comfortable melting in one go and what currency you prefer, and I'll set up the CR.
@Kittyluvr I'll pay 2kt/g for each mat to take them all off you, and if you're willing to melt more, just let me know how many you feel comfortable melting in one go and what currency you prefer, and I'll set up the CR.
@DannieU

I've got:
373 green ooze, 172 yellow ooze, 132 orange ooze, 95 red ooze, and 66 purple ooze.
169 green sludge, 115 yellow sludge, 78 orange sludge, and 41 red sludge.

I've also got smaller numbers of the mucks and goo but the ooze and sludge is what I have a lot of. Do you need any in specific or just any?

I'd be willing to melt more in the future sure, but probably in small numbers so I don't lose track, so probably groups of ten?

As for currency, I'm aiming for a blossom gene so I'd prefer gems. Let me know what if any of those or all of those you want. Thanks!
@DannieU

I've got:
373 green ooze, 172 yellow ooze, 132 orange ooze, 95 red ooze, and 66 purple ooze.
169 green sludge, 115 yellow sludge, 78 orange sludge, and 41 red sludge.

I've also got smaller numbers of the mucks and goo but the ooze and sludge is what I have a lot of. Do you need any in specific or just any?

I'd be willing to melt more in the future sure, but probably in small numbers so I don't lose track, so probably groups of ten?

As for currency, I'm aiming for a blossom gene so I'd prefer gems. Let me know what if any of those or all of those you want. Thanks!
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
OxagJgG.png
JNAfoEf.png
mTAp2ld.png
B8HmiZX.png
oCLj9nY.png
gC4M6ke.png
ACOZFAh.png
P9aWhak.png
Uzs8jxn.png
You can find my dergs for sale here! They're always cycling through. WQA384m.png
@Kittyluvr I'd be willing to take them off your hands, but with the missing blue ooze and blue and purple sludge (especially the purple sludge, as I need that more than pretty much all the rest of it), I can't pay as much for them based on the current market price and the fact that I'd have to put energy into selling some of it off to others.

What do you have in much and goo? Let me know, and we should be able to work something out.

And if you're willing to take a group of ten, let me know and I'll send over some apparel or familiars (can always use some of that stuff).

(If I don't answer right away, I've probably fallen asleep. Not sure why I'm even awake right now. I keep stupid hours on weekends.)
@Kittyluvr I'd be willing to take them off your hands, but with the missing blue ooze and blue and purple sludge (especially the purple sludge, as I need that more than pretty much all the rest of it), I can't pay as much for them based on the current market price and the fact that I'd have to put energy into selling some of it off to others.

What do you have in much and goo? Let me know, and we should be able to work something out.

And if you're willing to take a group of ten, let me know and I'll send over some apparel or familiars (can always use some of that stuff).

(If I don't answer right away, I've probably fallen asleep. Not sure why I'm even awake right now. I keep stupid hours on weekends.)
^
^
@DannieU I would love to smelt a stack of items for you! I would prefer gems if that's possible! :)
@DannieU I would love to smelt a stack of items for you! I would prefer gems if that's possible! :)
@SerpentStrike Thanks, sounds awesome :D I'll send a stack right over.
@SerpentStrike Thanks, sounds awesome :D I'll send a stack right over.
^
^
@DannieU
I can melt a stack of something rn! Gems preferred please ^^
@DannieU
I can melt a stack of something rn! Gems preferred please ^^
arcanef1.png arcanef2.png
@DannieU
Hello I am experienced in the process of long term melting (I did it for another user before they lost connecting from their laptop dying)

I usually do stacks of 30 but I can do 60!
@DannieU
Hello I am experienced in the process of long term melting (I did it for another user before they lost connecting from their laptop dying)

I usually do stacks of 30 but I can do 60!
image0.png
@bluesykai Thanks so much :D Setting up a CR right now.
@bluesykai Thanks so much :D Setting up a CR right now.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54