Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] Starfall Chest Trading
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Grizabella

Starcrossed Scholar please ^^ I'll send over a CR.
Grizabella

Starcrossed Scholar please ^^ I'll send over a CR.
Have: chochin chest, wild magic chest x2
Want: any other skin except stardust runicorn, chochin, wild magic and stellar sensation
Have: chochin chest, wild magic chest x2
Want: any other skin except stardust runicorn, chochin, wild magic and stellar sensation
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
Hi, all! Hope everyone's having a spectacular Starfall Celebration. Below, I have the following chests to trade: [center]----------------[/center] [b]Need:[/b] [item=starwood fairy chest] [item=scry diver chest] [b]Have:[/b] --
Hi, all! Hope everyone's having a spectacular Starfall Celebration. Below, I have the following chests to trade:

Need: Starwood Fairy Chest Scry Diver Chest

Have: --
@UndeadFae @Shamash

I can trade both of you a Wild Magic chest, if you're still looking for a swap. That's the one chest that keeps dropping for me XD
@UndeadFae @Shamash

I can trade both of you a Wild Magic chest, if you're still looking for a swap. That's the one chest that keeps dropping for me XD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Absolutely! Kindly send the CR and I'll trade ASAP, thank you so much!
@Cuddleh

Absolutely! Kindly send the CR and I'll trade ASAP, thank you so much!
I have 1 Scry Diver Chest and 1 Wild Magic Chest. Looking for Chochin or Stardust Runicorn Chests.
I have 1 Scry Diver Chest and 1 Wild Magic Chest. Looking for Chochin or Stardust Runicorn Chests.
yHVNH4X.png
Have: None :( Need: [center][b]MP[/b][/center] [center][skin=31763] [skin=31765] [skin=31756] [skin=31761] [skin=31766] [skin=31768] [center][Item=Stardust Runicorn Chest] [item=Chochin Chest] [item=Wild Magic Chest] [item=Starwood Fairy Chest] [item=Starcrossed Scholar Chest][item=Scry Diver Chest][/center]
Have:
None :(

Need:
MP
Stardust Runicorn Chest Chochin Chest Wild Magic Chest Starwood Fairy Chest Starcrossed Scholar Chest Scry Diver Chest
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@Artemis
I have a Starcrossed Scholar Chest, would that be ok for 1 of your Scry Diver Chests?
@Artemis
I have a Starcrossed Scholar Chest, would that be ok for 1 of your Scry Diver Chests?
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
@Sheelah
I can trade a Scry Diver Chest for the Starcrossed Scholar Chest. I'll send a CR.
@Sheelah
I can trade a Scry Diver Chest for the Starcrossed Scholar Chest. I'll send a CR.
yHVNH4X.png
completed ^^
completed ^^
BkLX97a.png

pixel_pride_b.png pixel_pride_t.png

.....noctis / eight
.....he/him | FR +9h

.....> wishlist
.....> art shop

galaxy skin preorder
.................................................................JICIbJe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24