Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Closing this for now
@Peyp I have three nests, don't require food, and any currency is good! I like hatching nests so this seems like a fun idea :)
@Peyp I have three nests, don't require food, and any currency is good! I like hatching nests so this seems like a fun idea :)
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Vistara Looks like I hit the limit, will PA the remaining pairs. >>; Will PM the food and treasure you'd have to use to get them. Humus & Steelfang Surge & Zulu Mido & Kyan Luminita & Kenda [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/952906461766381588/1148015028855898223/image.png[/img]
@Vistara

Looks like I hit the limit, will PA the remaining pairs. >>; Will PM the food and treasure you'd have to use to get them.

Humus & Steelfang
Surge & Zulu
Mido & Kyan
Luminita & Kenda

image.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp 10 eggs in total have been laid!
@Peyp 10 eggs in total have been laid!
dFnwkLI.png eq6zQ9M.png pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png z3FSuck.png DxCICZ1.png

YMPbu9R.png
@peyp
17 eggs!
@peyp
17 eggs!
fZVmdhk.pngOriginalsizeRupeePlague.gif
@Peyp

4 nests = 10 eggs

TYSM

^^
@Peyp

4 nests = 10 eggs

TYSM

^^
@Novical Looks like I hit the limit, will PA the pairs, and will PM the gems and treasure needed to get them! They're priced differently so they sort in pair order. Endless & Xaviar Impdine & Beau Ameria & Lottie Sofya & Quttle Brighteyes & Petras [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/952906461766381588/1148015028855898223/image.png[/img]
@Novical

Looks like I hit the limit, will PA the pairs, and will PM the gems and treasure needed to get them! They're priced differently so they sort in pair order.

Endless & Xaviar
Impdine & Beau
Ameria & Lottie
Sofya & Quttle
Brighteyes & Petras

image.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@holidayblues Thank you! I got locked from sending more CRs, so I'll have to PA the pairs and will PM the the treasure needed to get them along with the nest fee! They're priced differently so they sort in pair order. Vestrit & Sunbeam Paranormal & Earthfury Charene & Flow Please FR ;w; [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/952906461766381588/1148015028855898223/image.png[/img]
@holidayblues
Thank you! I got locked from sending more CRs, so I'll have to PA the pairs and will PM the the treasure needed to get them along with the nest fee! They're priced differently so they sort in pair order.

Vestrit & Sunbeam
Paranormal & Earthfury
Charene & Flow

Please FR ;w;
image.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp 10 eggs in total!
@Peyp 10 eggs in total!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png