Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Nests - 5g + 3g per egg + raffle
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 909 910
@FalconSight
Thank you, I'll send them over ^^
@FalconSight
Thank you, I'll send them over ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
I have 5 nests available, I prefer gems and if the parents eat anything other than plants, I'd appreciate it if you send food with them :))
@Peyp
I have 5 nests available, I prefer gems and if the parents eat anything other than plants, I'd appreciate it if you send food with them :))
idk.png
@Aica
Thank you! 3 out of 5 eat primarily plants, so I'll add the no food tickets for them. The other 2 will bring snacks. ^^
@Aica
Thank you! 3 out of 5 eat primarily plants, so I'll add the no food tickets for them. The other 2 will bring snacks. ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
I have several light nest free if you want a light nest
I do not need food or payment.
@Peyp
I have several light nest free if you want a light nest
I do not need food or payment.
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Phoenix
Thank you, I'll send 2 pairs over. :D
@Phoenix
Thank you, I'll send 2 pairs over. :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
No worries!
You have very pretty dragon pairs.
Costa and Rika had 3 eggs
and Kib and Mor had 2 eggs
I will ping/ message you/ set up crossroads when they hatch!
@Peyp
No worries!
You have very pretty dragon pairs.
Costa and Rika had 3 eggs
and Kib and Mor had 2 eggs
I will ping/ message you/ set up crossroads when they hatch!
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Peyp

Kraad and Waveblast: 3 eggs
Essay and Mostyn: 2 eggs
Leah and Premin: 2 eggs
Incision and Basilio: 1 egg ;-;
Mary and Vorbarra: 3 eggs
@Peyp

Kraad and Waveblast: 3 eggs
Essay and Mostyn: 2 eggs
Leah and Premin: 2 eggs
Incision and Basilio: 1 egg ;-;
Mary and Vorbarra: 3 eggs
idk.png
@Peyp

I've got 5 fire nests c:
@Peyp

I've got 5 fire nests c:
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@XynBrae
Thank you! I'll send the pairs over! Happy New Year ^^
@XynBrae
Thank you! I'll send the pairs over! Happy New Year ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[center][size=5]Thank you for participating! [b]Happy New Year![/b][/center] Participants: [size=1]@Romeomontagu, @Sharanay, @Falconsight, @Buckembarnes, @Niya, @Xayxayx, @Solanceae, @Pandaneko1992, @Kurooniyuri, @Qrowsnest, @Lgfuadjj, @Aica, @Bloodalphaess, @Marameli, @Appleturnovr, @Phoenix, @Puffi32, @Nayafen, @Lilydragonqueen, @Pkspred, @Abaddonkarma, @Eonia[/size] Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched). I hope you all have a wonderful December and Holiday season! [emoji=firework size=1] [center][size=5]2/2 December raffle![/size] [size=4][b]Bi-weekly prize for the winner:[/b] [quote=First] An unhatched egg or one gem MP unicorn apparel bundle! [/quote] @Aica has won the first prize with [url=https://i.postimg.cc/B6zCCLPq/1.png]their ticket #560[/url]! [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote] @buckembarnes has won the second prize with [url=https://i.postimg.cc/cC8Bkxff/2.png]their ticket #537[/url]! [b]Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours![/b][/center] ----- As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - Jan 1st - Jan 15th! Featuring: [quote=First] An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene! [/quote] [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote]
Thank you for participating!

Happy New Year!

Participants: @Romeomontagu, @Sharanay, @Falconsight, @Buckembarnes, @Niya, @Xayxayx, @Solanceae, @Pandaneko1992, @Kurooniyuri, @Qrowsnest, @Lgfuadjj, @Aica, @Bloodalphaess, @Marameli, @Appleturnovr, @Phoenix, @Puffi32, @Nayafen, @Lilydragonqueen, @Pkspred, @Abaddonkarma, @Eonia

Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched). I hope you all have a wonderful December and Holiday season!

2/2 December raffle!

Bi-weekly prize for the winner:

First wrote:
An unhatched egg or one gem MP unicorn apparel bundle!
@Aica has won the first prize with their ticket #560!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!
@buckembarnes has won the second prize with their ticket #537!

Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours!

As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - Jan 1st - Jan 15th!

Featuring:
First wrote:
An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 909 910