Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
@aquilaaltair
That's 80+50+100, so I think it'd be 230g/kt, if I'm doing my maths right? LAH for trickmurk's festival items is oddly high this time around.
Might calm down soon, though.
@aquilaaltair
That's 80+50+100, so I think it'd be 230g/kt, if I'm doing my maths right? LAH for trickmurk's festival items is oddly high this time around.
Might calm down soon, though.
Gotcha, could I have a hold on a shadowstrike then please?
Gotcha, could I have a hold on a shadowstrike then please?
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
@aquilaaltair
Sure, I'll keep one back for you! Just let me know when you want it.
@aquilaaltair
Sure, I'll keep one back for you! Just let me know when you want it.
Hey, I have a Spirit of Ice familiar from 2018. That was on the list of items you are looking for. Are you still looking for this item? If so how much would you give me in a trade on the items you have available in your inventory?
Hey, I have a Spirit of Ice familiar from 2018. That was on the list of items you are looking for. Are you still looking for this item? If so how much would you give me in a trade on the items you have available in your inventory?
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight
Well, LAH for them is 160g, so 160g/kt off. Is there something you wanted?
@Alligatorsight
Well, LAH for them is 160g, so 160g/kt off. Is there something you wanted?
That was on your inventory list, yes. I could use a ralley stone and i did not see it on your inventory list but if you have a standard of the water flight, I really need one of those badly.
That was on your inventory list, yes. I could use a ralley stone and i did not see it on your inventory list but if you have a standard of the water flight, I really need one of those badly.
QMoR6fx.png
@Ozprey I'd like to buy the Haunting Amber Forejewels!
@Ozprey I'd like to buy the Haunting Amber Forejewels!
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@Ozprey

Sorry I did not ping you in the last message but, I could use a rally stone and i did not see it on your inventory list but, if you have a standard of the water flight, I really need one of those badly.
@Ozprey

Sorry I did not ping you in the last message but, I could use a rally stone and i did not see it on your inventory list but, if you have a standard of the water flight, I really need one of those badly.
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight
I can certainly get you a rally, but standards of the Tidelord don't exist yet, they're gonna come out in the next wavecrest saturnalia! So far, the only standards are light, shadow, arcane, earth, fire, ice, plague and lightning. Are there any of those you're looking for?

@Eskris
Absolutely! I'll send it to you!
@Alligatorsight
I can certainly get you a rally, but standards of the Tidelord don't exist yet, they're gonna come out in the next wavecrest saturnalia! So far, the only standards are light, shadow, arcane, earth, fire, ice, plague and lightning. Are there any of those you're looking for?

@Eskris
Absolutely! I'll send it to you!
No wander I could not find a standard of the tidelord. But yes, I need rally
No wander I could not find a standard of the tidelord. But yes, I need rally
QMoR6fx.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54