Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Karis Trading Post • CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Oreithyia
Can you also get Shaggy and Breakup? They aren't listed in your post. If yes, could you get me those two, a Gaoler breed change, and two renaming scrolls? Should be a bit less than 440kt.
@Oreithyia
Can you also get Shaggy and Breakup? They aren't listed in your post. If yes, could you get me those two, a Gaoler breed change, and two renaming scrolls? Should be a bit less than 440kt.
@Al3s1s

Hi, I did get your treasure! As I said before though, I'm a bit slow today. Fear not, I will get your Bar as soon as it pops up again!

@Syntribus

I can try, yes! It comes to 180,625 treasure, please send that via PM and I can start looking for those for you!
@Al3s1s

Hi, I did get your treasure! As I said before though, I'm a bit slow today. Fear not, I will get your Bar as soon as it pops up again!

@Syntribus

I can try, yes! It comes to 180,625 treasure, please send that via PM and I can start looking for those for you!
FyBgyS5.png
@Oreithyia If you are willing, could you get me a Pearlcatcher and peacock scroll as well as 10 renaming scrolls? If the renaming scrolls are too much work I can get them another time!
@Oreithyia If you are willing, could you get me a Pearlcatcher and peacock scroll as well as 10 renaming scrolls? If the renaming scrolls are too much work I can get them another time!
@Alanon

I can do that for you! Total is 391,000 treasure, please!
@Alanon

I can do that for you! Total is 391,000 treasure, please!
FyBgyS5.png
@Oreithyia
So that means you can only get Shaggy and Breakup? Don't want to be naggy here, just clarify! Would really appreciate it if you could get that breed change, too.
@Oreithyia
So that means you can only get Shaggy and Breakup? Don't want to be naggy here, just clarify! Would really appreciate it if you could get that breed change, too.
@Syntribus

Whoops, my mistake! My apologies - I can get all of them for you. Actual total is 424,575 treasure! Thanks for your patience!
@Syntribus

Whoops, my mistake! My apologies - I can get all of them for you. Actual total is 424,575 treasure! Thanks for your patience!
FyBgyS5.png
@Oreithyia
Ah, no problem, mistakes happen! I'll PM you the money.
@Oreithyia
Ah, no problem, mistakes happen! I'll PM you the money.
@Syntribus

Received!
@Syntribus

Received!
FyBgyS5.png
@Oreithyia Hi there could I possibly get a Gaoler breed change scroll
@Oreithyia Hi there could I possibly get a Gaoler breed change scroll
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Garion

Sure thing. Gaoler scrolls are 233,750 treasure - please send that via PM and I'll get right on it!
@Garion

Sure thing. Gaoler scrolls are 233,750 treasure - please send that via PM and I'll get right on it!
FyBgyS5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6