Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Cheap Starsilk Sniping (Closed
1 2 3 4
@unicornponies oh yes please! I am looking to get multiples of the Lagoon & Bloodsong bundles, so whatever you can grab me of those 2 colors would be great. I can send over the treasure + fee for, say, four bundles right now, does that work for you?

I’m totally fine with whatever combination you are able to get- 4 all one color, 2 & 2, 3 & 1, whatever. I’m just not fast enough to snipe them myself T_T

@unicornponies oh yes please! I am looking to get multiples of the Lagoon & Bloodsong bundles, so whatever you can grab me of those 2 colors would be great. I can send over the treasure + fee for, say, four bundles right now, does that work for you?

I’m totally fine with whatever combination you are able to get- 4 all one color, 2 & 2, 3 & 1, whatever. I’m just not fast enough to snipe them myself T_T

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@unicornponies

would you be willing to snag another lagoon starsilk bundle for me please? c:
@unicornponies

would you be willing to snag another lagoon starsilk bundle for me please? c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Gardenie Yep! One bundle would be 119,250t. You can send the payment in a one-way CR, and I'll collect it when I grab your bundle.

@butcherbaby That's all good with me! The total for 4 bundles is 437,000t (including fee), and you can send it through a one-way CR. Just a note, it may take me a bit (an extra day or two, depending on stocking rates) to gather all 4. If it takes me longer than 2-3 days, I'll let you know.

@Runi Definitely! That'd be 119,250t, and you can send it through a one-way CR. <3
@Gardenie Yep! One bundle would be 119,250t. You can send the payment in a one-way CR, and I'll collect it when I grab your bundle.

@butcherbaby That's all good with me! The total for 4 bundles is 437,000t (including fee), and you can send it through a one-way CR. Just a note, it may take me a bit (an extra day or two, depending on stocking rates) to gather all 4. If it takes me longer than 2-3 days, I'll let you know.

@Runi Definitely! That'd be 119,250t, and you can send it through a one-way CR. <3
mHUvNoS.png
@unicornponies

If you're up for it, could you try to snipe the lagoon, bloodsong, and nightfall bundles for me, please? <3 Thanks so much if you can.
@unicornponies

If you're up for it, could you try to snipe the lagoon, bloodsong, and nightfall bundles for me, please? <3 Thanks so much if you can.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@unicornponies May I get 2 Horizon Starsilks, please? Never mind, just managed to get two myself! Wonderful service you're offering, though! ~
@unicornponies May I get 2 Horizon Starsilks, please? Never mind, just managed to get two myself! Wonderful service you're offering, though! ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Reveurs Definitely! That would total to 337,750 treasure, which you can send via one-way CR. <3

@Natakiro Yep! Just to clarify, you meant 2 bundles? If so, the cost would be 228,500 treasure. You can send it through a one-way cr. <3 Sorry bout the ping! Glad you got them. Thank you!
@Reveurs Definitely! That would total to 337,750 treasure, which you can send via one-way CR. <3

@Natakiro Yep! Just to clarify, you meant 2 bundles? If so, the cost would be 228,500 treasure. You can send it through a one-way cr. <3 Sorry bout the ping! Glad you got them. Thank you!
mHUvNoS.png
@unicornponies
hi! would you mind getting me one bloodsong and one nightfall bundle? totally okay if not and thank you!
@unicornponies
hi! would you mind getting me one bloodsong and one nightfall bundle? totally okay if not and thank you!
@unicornponies
Yes please! Could you get me a lagoon and a nightfall bundle please? Thank you ^-^
@unicornponies
Yes please! Could you get me a lagoon and a nightfall bundle please? Thank you ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@unicornponies Sorry for the late response. I am definitely still interested and I can send the amount over right away ^^
@unicornponies Sorry for the late response. I am definitely still interested and I can send the amount over right away ^^
@unicornponies
I'd love it if you could snipe me a Nightfall Bundle!
@unicornponies
I'd love it if you could snipe me a Nightfall Bundle!
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
1 2 3 4