Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites/Old Fest/Items
@Nightsorrow

Not really. Just throw me an offer my friend and we shall see!
@Nightsorrow

Not really. Just throw me an offer my friend and we shall see!
@Creed
Hello, how much are you looking for for each of the armbands, and would you consider offering a discount for a bulk buy?
@Creed
Hello, how much are you looking for for each of the armbands, and would you consider offering a discount for a bulk buy?
CK1QM1M.png96558434.png96558435.png96558436.png96558437.png
@Creed Price check for the twice dyed cowl and maaaybe the comet?
and do you do holds?
@Creed Price check for the twice dyed cowl and maaaybe the comet?
and do you do holds?
xG6AJLV.png
@RubyDragon6248
Well the Comet has gone down considerably, so I will take it for 1k gems.
The Twice Dyed Cowl is going for about 2100 gems, so I will take a flat 2k gems. I do not like holding items.

@Okapi
Starseer Armband: 275 gems
Searing Armband: 1k gems
Frigid Armband: 550 gems
Druidic Armband: 200 gems (each)
Infectionist's Armband: 450 (each)
Diver Armband: 160 gems (each)
Whirlwind Armband: 900 gems

For a grand total of 3,335 gems with 200 knocked off, because this is a lot of arm bands. Granted this total is if you only buy one of every type of armband, and not the extras.
@RubyDragon6248
Well the Comet has gone down considerably, so I will take it for 1k gems.
The Twice Dyed Cowl is going for about 2100 gems, so I will take a flat 2k gems. I do not like holding items.

@Okapi
Starseer Armband: 275 gems
Searing Armband: 1k gems
Frigid Armband: 550 gems
Druidic Armband: 200 gems (each)
Infectionist's Armband: 450 (each)
Diver Armband: 160 gems (each)
Whirlwind Armband: 900 gems

For a grand total of 3,335 gems with 200 knocked off, because this is a lot of arm bands. Granted this total is if you only buy one of every type of armband, and not the extras.
@creed is your light sprite still available? I finally had a big item sell and I should be able to afford it in pure gems depending on what the price is. I'll probably send you a pm.
@creed is your light sprite still available? I finally had a big item sell and I should be able to afford it in pure gems depending on what the price is. I'll probably send you a pm.
@lemonsdrops

I'm afraid you missed it by a day! It's why I changed my title to just Sprites, instead of Light Sprite/Old Fest/Items.
@lemonsdrops

I'm afraid you missed it by a day! It's why I changed my title to just Sprites, instead of Light Sprite/Old Fest/Items.
@Creed Did you already sell your Downy Fox Rat? If not, how much are you asking for it?
@Creed Did you already sell your Downy Fox Rat? If not, how much are you asking for it?
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Creed
I can buy a Frigid and Infectionist's Armband for 1000g, most of the others are currently cheaper on the AH.
@Creed
I can buy a Frigid and Infectionist's Armband for 1000g, most of the others are currently cheaper on the AH.
CK1QM1M.png96558434.png96558435.png96558436.png96558437.png
@Creed well i made up almost 1k gems in about two days (at 862 rn) and about a 100k im gonna try and grind as much during the festival and make up as much currency as humanly possible before it ends i just need time for it so ill try and come back asap at least for the comet and hope that those dont sell before i get the money
@Creed well i made up almost 1k gems in about two days (at 862 rn) and about a 100k im gonna try and grind as much during the festival and make up as much currency as humanly possible before it ends i just need time for it so ill try and come back asap at least for the comet and hope that those dont sell before i get the money
xG6AJLV.png
@aredshroom
I have not yet sold it. I was told to compare its price to its color change, the Fawn Fox Rat.

@Okapi
I'll think about it! I have to go into work relatively soon, but I will get back to you on this!

@RubyDragon6248
Okie doke artichoke!
@aredshroom
I have not yet sold it. I was told to compare its price to its color change, the Fawn Fox Rat.

@Okapi
I'll think about it! I have to go into work relatively soon, but I will get back to you on this!

@RubyDragon6248
Okie doke artichoke!