Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Practically Free Apparel (LAH/PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Tehanico Do you have [item=Bone Antlers] , [item=Golden Sage Lantern] , [item=Dusty Pauper Locket] , [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] , [item=Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] or any starsilk?(Sorry If "silks" means starsilk.)
@Tehanico
Do you have Bone Antlers , Golden Sage Lantern , Dusty Pauper Locket , Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle , Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle or any starsilk?(Sorry If "silks" means starsilk.)
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@Tehanico

Hello! Would like to check if you have any of the apparel in my wishlist here? I need them to complete some of my dragons' outfits ;A; I'd greatly appreciate any help, thank you for doing this! c:
@Tehanico

Hello! Would like to check if you have any of the apparel in my wishlist here? I need them to complete some of my dragons' outfits ;A; I'd greatly appreciate any help, thank you for doing this! c:
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
This guy has my master list^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21083333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210834/21083333_350.png[/img] [/url]
This guy has my master list^^

21083333_350.png
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Tehanico

Hi there! Do you happen to have any of the flair scarves or cabbies? Any will be a delight to have! :]
@Tehanico

Hi there! Do you happen to have any of the flair scarves or cabbies? Any will be a delight to have! :]
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Tehanico
Whoop whoop back again, do you have bone antlers by chance? :)
@Tehanico
Whoop whoop back again, do you have bone antlers by chance? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Tehanico [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49229138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492292/49229138_350.png[/img] [/url] I started a wishlist just for this [s]even if it's not 100% complete...[/s] ^///^ The apparel section is near the bottom, but if you had any extra familiars to spare then I'd really love to have some of those too!
@Tehanico

49229138_350.png

I started a wishlist just for this even if it's not 100% complete... ^///^ The apparel section is near the bottom, but if you had any extra familiars to spare then I'd really love to have some of those too!
Gummy_spiral_green_and_red_badge_test.png
@Tehanico I’m still pretty new, I don’t have a ton of money and I don’t even know what good clothes are out there. But I like stuff like bows and glowey stuff and jewels. If you have some little basic things that no one’s interested in I can take them because I don’t really have a lot of apparel
@Tehanico I’m still pretty new, I don’t have a ton of money and I don’t even know what good clothes are out there. But I like stuff like bows and glowey stuff and jewels. If you have some little basic things that no one’s interested in I can take them because I don’t really have a lot of apparel
a48b1473476a13e6d842d4a816129f0a519ccbcf.pnged5b465915df98788a83daceb80571e59346c010.pngaf02a454e261cf30985b296eda98394f0fbc5081.png7c983d573f2551d34b473aa5c8c7da22ad0248a5.png9c30ce678ecb12e31d26b1377e93ed05bc004385.gif
@Tehanico After you gave me the Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, I looked at the other pieces of the Ghost Flame set and they're perfect for one of my dragons! If you're still doing this, do you happen to have any other pieces from that set or one of the differently coloured versions? [item= ghost flame headpiece] [item= ghost flame cloak] [item= ghost flame wing ribbon] [item= ghost flame candles] are the ones I'm most interested in!
@Tehanico After you gave me the Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, I looked at the other pieces of the Ghost Flame set and they're perfect for one of my dragons! If you're still doing this, do you happen to have any other pieces from that set or one of the differently coloured versions?
Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ghost Flame Candles are the ones I'm most interested in!
@Tehanico I don’t have a formal wishlist but!!! Right now I’m looking for any of the black linen apparel other than the wing wraps, any bloody bandages other than the head wrap and chest wrap, a white and gold flair scarf, any of the cat familiar apparel, any earring apparel, and the lighting and fire festival halos, tho I assume those are harder to find lol
@Tehanico I don’t have a formal wishlist but!!! Right now I’m looking for any of the black linen apparel other than the wing wraps, any bloody bandages other than the head wrap and chest wrap, a white and gold flair scarf, any of the cat familiar apparel, any earring apparel, and the lighting and fire festival halos, tho I assume those are harder to find lol
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@Tehanico if you're not too backed up this dragon has my wishlist :>
@Tehanico if you're not too backed up this dragon has my wishlist :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4 5 6