Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TrustRae

Ah, actually I wanted all of em but wanted to price check on the stuff SirLeafheart did not enquire about ^^

What’s the new Geode total?
@TrustRae

Ah, actually I wanted all of em but wanted to price check on the stuff SirLeafheart did not enquire about ^^

What’s the new Geode total?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@TrustRae

Would 40 geodes be enough for a red goo? Those suckers are pricey.
@TrustRae

Would 40 geodes be enough for a red goo? Those suckers are pricey.
2neWwt5.png
@Kunikida lemme know if i screwed up any math [item=green goo] x9 = 39 geodes [item=green ooze] x67 = 596 geodes [item=green sludge] x53 = 282 geodes [item=yellow ooze] x5 = 12 geodes [item=orange ooze] x1 = 1 geode [item=red goo] x7 = 308 geodes [item=red sludge] x13 = 42 geodes [item=purple ooze] x15 = 105 geodes [item=purple sludge] x2 = 115 geodes [item=blue goo] x4 = 115 geodes [item=blue ooze] x4 = 110 geodes [item=grey slime] x6 = 106 geodes [item=white slime] x1 = 26 geodes [item=copper muck] x8 = 9 geodes @Speedyrawr someone has claimed it at the moment, I'll let you know if the trade falls :)
@Kunikida
lemme know if i screwed up any math
Green Goo x9 = 39 geodes
Green Ooze x67 = 596 geodes
Green Sludge x53 = 282 geodes
Yellow Ooze x5 = 12 geodes
Orange Ooze x1 = 1 geode
Red Goo x7 = 308 geodes
Red Sludge x13 = 42 geodes
Purple Ooze x15 = 105 geodes
Purple Sludge x2 = 115 geodes
Blue Goo x4 = 115 geodes
Blue Ooze x4 = 110 geodes
Grey Slime x6 = 106 geodes
White Slime x1 = 26 geodes
Copper Muck x8 = 9 geodes

@Speedyrawr someone has claimed it at the moment, I'll let you know if the trade falls :)
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
@TrustRae, I’ll take em all save for one Red Goo for @Speedyrawr. ^^

The math checks out to a total of 1822 Geodes. Is this the lowest you’re willing to go? ^^
@TrustRae, I’ll take em all save for one Red Goo for @Speedyrawr. ^^

The math checks out to a total of 1822 Geodes. Is this the lowest you’re willing to go? ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida cause it's thanksgiving, let's do 1700 geodes :)
@Kunikida cause it's thanksgiving, let's do 1700 geodes :)

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

@TrustRae

Many thanks :) I’ll have em over by the end of today as I’m awaiting a huge trade that comprises of some Geodes, if that’s alright with you?
@TrustRae

Many thanks :) I’ll have em over by the end of today as I’m awaiting a huge trade that comprises of some Geodes, if that’s alright with you?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida sounds good, start the cr whenever you can! I may not be able to accept it until tomorrow because my afternoon will be busy, but I'll accept ASAP!
@Kunikida sounds good, start the cr whenever you can! I may not be able to accept it until tomorrow because my afternoon will be busy, but I'll accept ASAP!

@TrustRae

Sorry I'm late! Is that lonely red goo still hanging around?
@TrustRae

Sorry I'm late! Is that lonely red goo still hanging around?
2neWwt5.png
@trustRae

Would u do Longjaw lurefish, scorchpaw prowler, runescar lynx, charcoal sprangyroo for
20 Pinecones ?

Thats if i did my math right. and each pinecone is worth 500t each. then i added up the total amount then Divided it by 500 and it came up with that..

BUt i will give 30 pinecones.
@trustRae

Would u do Longjaw lurefish, scorchpaw prowler, runescar lynx, charcoal sprangyroo for
20 Pinecones ?

Thats if i did my math right. and each pinecone is worth 500t each. then i added up the total amount then Divided it by 500 and it came up with that..

BUt i will give 30 pinecones.
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@TrustRae How many Pinecones for [item=Dappled Dunhoof] and [item=Longjaw Lurefish]? Edit: Also 1 [item=Firebug]?
@TrustRae

How many Pinecones for Dappled Dunhoof and Longjaw Lurefish ?

Edit: Also 1 Firebug ?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11