Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Halfling Yup! They are now on hold!

@kitsune56 My dream goal in terms of familiars is to have at least one of each, and I've been taking baby steps to grab them all. I've basically been putting a group of them on the front page of this thread just in case anyone wanted to trade for them and such.

I am willing to trade anything that's listed under the "I Have" List on the front page and perhaps I can throw in some treasure/gems into the trade to help cover the trade cost.

First, is there anything under my "I Have" List that you're particularly interested in?
@Halfling Yup! They are now on hold!

@kitsune56 My dream goal in terms of familiars is to have at least one of each, and I've been taking baby steps to grab them all. I've basically been putting a group of them on the front page of this thread just in case anyone wanted to trade for them and such.

I am willing to trade anything that's listed under the "I Have" List on the front page and perhaps I can throw in some treasure/gems into the trade to help cover the trade cost.

First, is there anything under my "I Have" List that you're particularly interested in?
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
@TrustRae

All of the Baldwin Mats I am always in need of and AH prices are a bit out of reach most of the time.
I also (I can't believe I am saying this) Apparel would be Burnished Pauldrons; Simply Pearly Wing Cuffs; Constantan Steampunk Spats and if you have any festival apparel

Which Tesla Coil is the chest? I would take this one as well

I think that is what I can use
@TrustRae

All of the Baldwin Mats I am always in need of and AH prices are a bit out of reach most of the time.
I also (I can't believe I am saying this) Apparel would be Burnished Pauldrons; Simply Pearly Wing Cuffs; Constantan Steampunk Spats and if you have any festival apparel

Which Tesla Coil is the chest? I would take this one as well

I think that is what I can use
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 So I'm gonna calculate treasure values for the things on my end. It'll help us find what items makes sense to trade in the end since we'll have values for them. What do you price your familiars at? The Baldwin Mats~ I round these Auction House Numbers down because it's just easier on my brain aha green goo x1 = 2800 t, green ooze x14 = 56000 t, green sludge x7 = 28000 t yellow goo x2 = 25000 t, yellow ooze x7 = 7000 t, yellow sludge x2 = 3600 t orange goo x2 = 10000 t, orange ooze x11 = 8800 t, orange sludge x2 = 4800 t combined value = 146000 t Did you mean the Burnished Filigree Breastplate? I'd place that at like 3000 or 4000 treasure, and I do have two of them. Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs would also be like 3000 treasure. Constantan Steampunk Spats I'd put at maybe 5000 treasure? Are you interested in Emblems? I have some extra of a few types if you count that as festival apparel xD The Tesla Coil Chest has [item=Accent: Tesla Coil] inside it. 50,000 treasure value for the chest? So those are the treasure values I estimate on my end. Prices are not set in stone, I totally don't mind haggling and such. Do you have set prices/values for your familiars? Are we basing them off their Auction House prices? Let me know your thoughts!
@kitsune56 So I'm gonna calculate treasure values for the things on my end. It'll help us find what items makes sense to trade in the end since we'll have values for them. What do you price your familiars at?

The Baldwin Mats~
I round these Auction House Numbers down because it's just easier on my brain aha
green goo x1 = 2800 t, green ooze x14 = 56000 t, green sludge x7 = 28000 t
yellow goo x2 = 25000 t, yellow ooze x7 = 7000 t, yellow sludge x2 = 3600 t
orange goo x2 = 10000 t, orange ooze x11 = 8800 t, orange sludge x2 = 4800 t
combined value = 146000 t

Did you mean the Burnished Filigree Breastplate? I'd place that at like 3000 or 4000 treasure, and I do have two of them.
Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs would also be like 3000 treasure.
Constantan Steampunk Spats I'd put at maybe 5000 treasure?
Are you interested in Emblems? I have some extra of a few types if you count that as festival apparel xD

The Tesla Coil Chest has Accent: Tesla Coil inside it. 50,000 treasure value for the chest?

So those are the treasure values I estimate on my end. Prices are not set in stone, I totally don't mind haggling and such. Do you have set prices/values for your familiars? Are we basing them off their Auction House prices? Let me know your thoughts!

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

@TrustRae

Outstanding using treasure is always easier I think.

Tesla Coil is fine at 50KT I was really surprised there were 2 different ones. Confusion can set in haha

Baldwin Mats are perfect! I really need Red Goo or Blue or Purple Sludge the most next to White and Black Slime and then, of course, the Silver and Gold Mucks
Familiars I use the LAH in Treasure usually as it is easier to calculate in the long run. I also discount that at 10% when doing numerous as it is only fair.

It is the Burnished Gold Pauldron begin of row 2. AH is 13KT if you have any other Burnished Gold pieces I would gladly take them as well.

Constantan Spats 5000 is fine. Again, if you have any more of those pieces I would be happy to have them as well. I have one of my male SD in these
pieces and with his coloring, really sets him head and shoulders above the crowd.
I didn't see you have listed the Aqua Leg Bow but if you have I really need them.

Emblems I count as festival apparel any of the Elements is great! I looked on the AH and Searing Emblem is 39gems or 39KT w/ the next highest is Lightning. I think sticking with Fire since it is their festival. Maybe we could use the Embers for those? I have a treasure trove of the fest currency so whichever you prefer is fine with me.

If there are any other familiars you would like to have since I don't have all the ones listed let me know as I have a ton.

I am very happy with your pricing structure as it is right in line with what I try and do. I always get a little disappointed when trying to get those dang Giant Darners (I did finally!) the pricing on them and the Dragonfly is just ridiculous. If you do have Dragonflies or the Autumn Pennant, I would like to see what we can work out on those.

Thought I would just ask on some of the other items as I sometimes miss it

I will go to the AH and price the fams I have out and take the 10% LAH off and see where we are. How does that sound?

Thank you so much!
@TrustRae

Outstanding using treasure is always easier I think.

Tesla Coil is fine at 50KT I was really surprised there were 2 different ones. Confusion can set in haha

Baldwin Mats are perfect! I really need Red Goo or Blue or Purple Sludge the most next to White and Black Slime and then, of course, the Silver and Gold Mucks
Familiars I use the LAH in Treasure usually as it is easier to calculate in the long run. I also discount that at 10% when doing numerous as it is only fair.

It is the Burnished Gold Pauldron begin of row 2. AH is 13KT if you have any other Burnished Gold pieces I would gladly take them as well.

Constantan Spats 5000 is fine. Again, if you have any more of those pieces I would be happy to have them as well. I have one of my male SD in these
pieces and with his coloring, really sets him head and shoulders above the crowd.
I didn't see you have listed the Aqua Leg Bow but if you have I really need them.

Emblems I count as festival apparel any of the Elements is great! I looked on the AH and Searing Emblem is 39gems or 39KT w/ the next highest is Lightning. I think sticking with Fire since it is their festival. Maybe we could use the Embers for those? I have a treasure trove of the fest currency so whichever you prefer is fine with me.

If there are any other familiars you would like to have since I don't have all the ones listed let me know as I have a ton.

I am very happy with your pricing structure as it is right in line with what I try and do. I always get a little disappointed when trying to get those dang Giant Darners (I did finally!) the pricing on them and the Dragonfly is just ridiculous. If you do have Dragonflies or the Autumn Pennant, I would like to see what we can work out on those.

Thought I would just ask on some of the other items as I sometimes miss it

I will go to the AH and price the fams I have out and take the 10% LAH off and see where we are. How does that sound?

Thank you so much!
XdA0BPq.png

@TrustRae I will take your stock of mats.

Here is the pricing for the fams I used the LAH for treasure - if you think we should use gems for them I am fine with that as well since some of these are not comparable in exchange rates. Again, I will leave that to you since we are trading.

1. Banded Owl Cat 24,999
2. Bullephant 48KT
3. Cactus Marzal 3KT (Fodder)
4. Chillwind Harpy 3KT (Fodder)
5. Charoite Burrower 50KT
6. Clown Hippocampus 29,999 T
7. Cryptic Cameo 5KT
8. Crystal Carrier 11KT
9. Curious Kettle 15KT
10. Dancing Challice There isn't a treasure price for this. 25gems is LAH What is your Ratio for 1g : ?
11 Deadwood Strangler 33KT
12 Dire Vulture 9,900 T
13 Dwarf Hainu Macaw 18,400 T

@TrustRae I will take your stock of mats.

Here is the pricing for the fams I used the LAH for treasure - if you think we should use gems for them I am fine with that as well since some of these are not comparable in exchange rates. Again, I will leave that to you since we are trading.

1. Banded Owl Cat 24,999
2. Bullephant 48KT
3. Cactus Marzal 3KT (Fodder)
4. Chillwind Harpy 3KT (Fodder)
5. Charoite Burrower 50KT
6. Clown Hippocampus 29,999 T
7. Cryptic Cameo 5KT
8. Crystal Carrier 11KT
9. Curious Kettle 15KT
10. Dancing Challice There isn't a treasure price for this. 25gems is LAH What is your Ratio for 1g : ?
11 Deadwood Strangler 33KT
12 Dire Vulture 9,900 T
13 Dwarf Hainu Macaw 18,400 T

XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

Sorry, was away at dinner!

Is 1 g : 1200 t okay with you?

I don't have anymore red, blue, or purple mats at the current moment because I just traded them away in a different trade, but I do have green, yellow, and orange mats if you're interested? No slimes or mucks either unfortunately.
evidently I can't read cause you said you'd take them in your second comment, got it!

I have 1 Starseer's Emblem, 4 Illuminated Emblems, 1 Infectionist's Emblem, and 1 Whirlwind Emblem. Would you like any of these?

I have 3 extra Giant Darners if you'd like them added to the trade?

And to be clear, you are okay with the Burnished Gold Pauldron, Tesla Coil Chest, Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs, and the Constantan Steampunk Spats?

After this I should be able to start calculating exactly what we can trade ^^ Just want some clarity
@kitsune56

Sorry, was away at dinner!

Is 1 g : 1200 t okay with you?

I don't have anymore red, blue, or purple mats at the current moment because I just traded them away in a different trade, but I do have green, yellow, and orange mats if you're interested? No slimes or mucks either unfortunately.
evidently I can't read cause you said you'd take them in your second comment, got it!

I have 1 Starseer's Emblem, 4 Illuminated Emblems, 1 Infectionist's Emblem, and 1 Whirlwind Emblem. Would you like any of these?

I have 3 extra Giant Darners if you'd like them added to the trade?

And to be clear, you are okay with the Burnished Gold Pauldron, Tesla Coil Chest, Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs, and the Constantan Steampunk Spats?

After this I should be able to start calculating exactly what we can trade ^^ Just want some clarity

@TrusRae sorry

@TrustRae
I hope you had a great dinner! Only 4 here so I should wait another hour or so. Yeah, prob not - hunger is setting in ... haha

Yes that is correct I will take all of the Emblems and I will also take the chest and regular apparel too. No worries and the 1:1200 is fine - you will have to do the math on that one I am horrible at anything past 1:1000

Take the Darners and all the mats I think that is going to work out just fine. I still need to add up and take the 10% off if that works for you?

I have a total of 251,298 less 10% 25,129 for 226,168 I didn't do the Dancing Chalice which is the 25g.

Let me know. I do believe it is really close

@TrusRae sorry

@TrustRae
I hope you had a great dinner! Only 4 here so I should wait another hour or so. Yeah, prob not - hunger is setting in ... haha

Yes that is correct I will take all of the Emblems and I will also take the chest and regular apparel too. No worries and the 1:1200 is fine - you will have to do the math on that one I am horrible at anything past 1:1000

Take the Darners and all the mats I think that is going to work out just fine. I still need to add up and take the 10% off if that works for you?

I have a total of 251,298 less 10% 25,129 for 226,168 I didn't do the Dancing Chalice which is the 25g.

Let me know. I do believe it is really close

XdA0BPq.png
@TrustRae

Let me know once you are ready to put this in CR - no rush I have them in my vault.

^^ Thanks again
@TrustRae

Let me know once you are ready to put this in CR - no rush I have them in my vault.

^^ Thanks again
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 got tired and fell asleep for the night aha

(please read the end note)

alright I'm gonna work through this~

Cactus Marzal = 3000, Chillwind Harpy = 3000, Cryptic Cameo = 5000
Dire Vulture = 9900, Crystal Carrier = 11000, Curious Kettle = 15000
Dwarf Hainu Macaw = 18400, Banded Owl Cat = 24999, Clown Hippocampus = 29999
Dancing Challice = 30000, Deadwood Strangler = 33000, Bullephant = 48000
Charoite Burrower = 50000

Your Total value = 281,298 treasure

---

Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs x1 = 3000, Constantan Steampunk Spats x1 = 5000
Burnished Gold Pauldron x1 = 13000
Starseer's Emblem x1 = 58000, Illuminated Emblem x4 = 360000
Infectionist's Emblem x1 = 74000, Whirlwind Emblem x1 = 70000
Tesla Coil Chest x1 = 50000

My Total value = 779,000 treasure

---

In conclusion,,
Total value’s a little unbalanced, you stated you had other familiars? As I said, my main goal is to collect one of everything that I can, so anything listed here in my undiscovered bestiary list I would LOVE to add to the trade if you have any of these! Also, let me know if you want to trade some of your glowing embers that you mentioned earlier, I forgot you mentioned that at one point

edit: forgot about the taking 10% off, what am I applying that too?
@kitsune56 got tired and fell asleep for the night aha

(please read the end note)

alright I'm gonna work through this~

Cactus Marzal = 3000, Chillwind Harpy = 3000, Cryptic Cameo = 5000
Dire Vulture = 9900, Crystal Carrier = 11000, Curious Kettle = 15000
Dwarf Hainu Macaw = 18400, Banded Owl Cat = 24999, Clown Hippocampus = 29999
Dancing Challice = 30000, Deadwood Strangler = 33000, Bullephant = 48000
Charoite Burrower = 50000

Your Total value = 281,298 treasure

---

Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs x1 = 3000, Constantan Steampunk Spats x1 = 5000
Burnished Gold Pauldron x1 = 13000
Starseer's Emblem x1 = 58000, Illuminated Emblem x4 = 360000
Infectionist's Emblem x1 = 74000, Whirlwind Emblem x1 = 70000
Tesla Coil Chest x1 = 50000

My Total value = 779,000 treasure

---

In conclusion,,
Total value’s a little unbalanced, you stated you had other familiars? As I said, my main goal is to collect one of everything that I can, so anything listed here in my undiscovered bestiary list I would LOVE to add to the trade if you have any of these! Also, let me know if you want to trade some of your glowing embers that you mentioned earlier, I forgot you mentioned that at one point

edit: forgot about the taking 10% off, what am I applying that too?

@TrustRae

Boy I must have been really tired last night I will go to your bestiary and check out the ones I have more than one copy of and give you a list so we can balance this out. Do you want me to include any bosses?
@TrustRae

Boy I must have been really tired last night I will go to your bestiary and check out the ones I have more than one copy of and give you a list so we can balance this out. Do you want me to include any bosses?
XdA0BPq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11