Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific UMAs/Customs!
Hello! I reuse this thread to look for the UMAs I'm most interested in buying! [b]I can pay entirely in pure currency[/b], but if you're interested in trades, I have plenty of accents I don't use anymore. You can check what accents I have to trade/use as partial [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1190072/2905#post_46591270]here![/url] (if the link doesn't show you my post, try looking a page or two back!) Searching for Imperial Sumi-e, looking to pay around [b]2kg[/b], but if you have a price in mind, feel free to offer! [center][skin=6648][/center] Looking for this custom by Spinaria too! I can offer [b]10kg[/b] as a minimum price, definitely willing to go above that though! [center][skin=27777][/center] [columns][quote="UMAs I was previously looking for"] [skin=20005] bought for 1200g [skin=19543] bought for 2000g [skin=4379] bought for 1500g [skin=19214] bought for 10000g [skin=26443] bought for 4300g + [skin=22059] (valued at 1700g) [skin=25787] bought for 6500g [skin=28628] bought for 15000g + [skin=31426] (valued at 2000g) [skin=4617] bought for 1500g [/quote][/columns]
Hello! I reuse this thread to look for the UMAs I'm most interested in buying!
I can pay entirely in pure currency, but if you're interested in trades, I have plenty of accents I don't use anymore. You can check what accents I have to trade/use as partial here! (if the link doesn't show you my post, try looking a page or two back!)

Searching for Imperial Sumi-e, looking to pay around 2kg, but if you have a price in mind, feel free to offer!

Looking for this custom by Spinaria too! I can offer 10kg as a minimum price, definitely willing to go above that though!
UMAs I was previously looking for wrote:
bought for 1200g
bought for 2000g
bought for 1500g
bought for 10000g
bought for 4300g + (valued at 1700g)
bought for 6500g
bought for 15000g + (valued at 2000g)
bought for 1500g
ATLJ0at.png
good luck bump for demonic twilight hunted my demonic blue a while ago.^^
good luck bump for demonic twilight hunted my demonic blue a while ago.^^
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk Thank you for the bump! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for demonic blue? Both twilight & blue versions have the same number of copies and I'd like to have an estimate on the price ^^
@Kisk Thank you for the bump! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for demonic blue? Both twilight & blue versions have the same number of copies and I'd like to have an estimate on the price ^^
ATLJ0at.png
I needed to tempt the owner a bit, and so I threw 3500gems at the previous owner.
I needed to tempt the owner a bit, and so I threw 3500gems at the previous owner.
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk Alright, thank you! <3
@Kisk Alright, thank you! <3
ATLJ0at.png
^ Bump for fellow chap :)
^ Bump for fellow chap :)
@Overcoat

Ilium is selling Linguine here. The only problem is they're looking for Dappervolk trades for their stuff.
@Overcoat

Ilium is selling Linguine here. The only problem is they're looking for Dappervolk trades for their stuff.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you for letting me know! I'll see if I can make a deal with them ^^
@Nightwind Thank you for letting me know! I'll see if I can make a deal with them ^^
ATLJ0at.png
[emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]
ATLJ0at.png