Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Have] UMs [Want] Strange Chests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Rafflesie could I grab the rat king for 220 immaculate tablets?
@Rafflesie could I grab the rat king for 220 immaculate tablets?
@cherrytrees
Sure, sending a CR :3
@cherrytrees
Sure, sending a CR :3
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie Oh that exosuit is niiiiiiice. I have no dragon to put it on, but I want it anyway dang it.

Would you be willing to hold it til friday night/saturday morning so I can gather some tablets and pay the rest in gems?
@Rafflesie Oh that exosuit is niiiiiiice. I have no dragon to put it on, but I want it anyway dang it.

Would you be willing to hold it til friday night/saturday morning so I can gather some tablets and pay the rest in gems?
@wasteofanangel
Sure!
@wasteofanangel
Sure!

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie
Can you hold The After Bloom for me? I'm about halfway there with tablets and I can probably have all of them ready by tonight
@Rafflesie
Can you hold The After Bloom for me? I'm about halfway there with tablets and I can probably have all of them ready by tonight
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@Embroid
Sure!
@Embroid
Sure!

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie
Hi there! I absolutely love the skin Black Feathers! It fits one of my dragons perfectly.
I searched on the auction house and saw you're asking for 750, would you be willing to lower it down to 700? I will need you to hold it for a day to make sure I have enough to pay for it, though that shouldn't be a big issue. I plan on paying in mixed, but primarily in gems or tablets.
Please let me know what you think, thank you!
@Rafflesie
Hi there! I absolutely love the skin Black Feathers! It fits one of my dragons perfectly.
I searched on the auction house and saw you're asking for 750, would you be willing to lower it down to 700? I will need you to hold it for a day to make sure I have enough to pay for it, though that shouldn't be a big issue. I plan on paying in mixed, but primarily in gems or tablets.
Please let me know what you think, thank you!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea
Yes to both, just send a CR when you're ready :)
@Cunea
Yes to both, just send a CR when you're ready :)

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie
cr sent!
@Rafflesie
cr sent!
@Rafflesie Hello! Just want to make sure, if I'd want the Tunnel Hydra and Rockback Charger, would that be 246 tablets in total? If so, would it be possible for you to hold them for me?

EDIT: WHoops I think I got it the other way around, it's 984 is it?
@Rafflesie Hello! Just want to make sure, if I'd want the Tunnel Hydra and Rockback Charger, would that be 246 tablets in total? If so, would it be possible for you to hold them for me?

EDIT: WHoops I think I got it the other way around, it's 984 is it?
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11