Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Have] UMs [Want] Strange Chests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Terazi
Would 300 Tablets be okay for you? :)
@Terazi
Would 300 Tablets be okay for you? :)
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie

on the way!

@Rafflesie

on the way!

kBDYe26.png= _ efb7yUm.png
@Rafflesie
how many tablets for both halos? would ya happen to have more than one of the spellwrought halos ?
@Rafflesie
how many tablets for both halos? would ya happen to have more than one of the spellwrought halos ?
@toastier
I have a total of 4 Spellwroughts and 1 Voltaic.
Halo's would be 200 Tablets each, but if you want to take multiple I can discount :)
@toastier
I have a total of 4 Spellwroughts and 1 Voltaic.
Halo's would be 200 Tablets each, but if you want to take multiple I can discount :)

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie

How much are the feathered feral skin and sabertoothed tundra accent, respectively? I'm gonna go comb through my hoard right now to see what all I have to offer.
@Rafflesie

How much are the feathered feral skin and sabertoothed tundra accent, respectively? I'm gonna go comb through my hoard right now to see what all I have to offer.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24
Sabertooth is 500G, Feathered Feral 2.5k G (retired limited print, bought at that price)
@GrinningWolf24
Sabertooth is 500G, Feathered Feral 2.5k G (retired limited print, bought at that price)

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
Thank you, good to know. I'm going to deliberate for now, but I may be sending another note later in the week with some possible trades~
Thank you, good to know. I'm going to deliberate for now, but I may be sending another note later in the week with some possible trades~
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24
Sure thing!
Pretty much everything is on the AH simultanously as well, so if you need a hold for sth, let me know ~
@GrinningWolf24
Sure thing!
Pretty much everything is on the AH simultanously as well, so if you need a hold for sth, let me know ~

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie sounds good! could we do 2 spellwrought and the 1 voltaic for 500 tablets? i gotta do some coli grinding first but i can send a cr later today with the goods [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
@Rafflesie
sounds good! could we do 2 spellwrought and the 1 voltaic for 500 tablets? i gotta do some coli grinding first but i can send a cr later today with the goods
@toastier
Sure!
@toastier
Sure!

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11