Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 50+ UMs, customs 04/24
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48
@0verzealous hi! Ack sorry, I'm not looking to sell that one but based on past sales I would be looking for a lot more for it than that if I did decide to sell! (which I don't think I would >.>)
@0verzealous hi! Ack sorry, I'm not looking to sell that one but based on past sales I would be looking for a lot more for it than that if I did decide to sell! (which I don't think I would >.>)
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png yan6.gif
@shimmyshim Alright, thank you! I wasn't sure the price, I'm very new to all the UMA stuff lol.
@shimmyshim Alright, thank you! I wasn't sure the price, I'm very new to all the UMA stuff lol.
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
Hi! Would you do a swap for ?

And let me know if you ever change your mind on <3
Hi! Would you do a swap for ?

And let me know if you ever change your mind on <3
hi! I'm interested in fox's soft dreams, how much roughly would you be looking for if you're willing to sell?
hi! I'm interested in fox's soft dreams, how much roughly would you be looking for if you're willing to sell?
@shimmyshim Hello! I would like to know the price of this skin: [item=Skin: eye myth] I saw the same one at auction but in a different color for 1500 gems (Skin: interim), but I'm not sure how much this one costs
@shimmyshim
Hello! I would like to know the price of this skin: Skin: eye myth

I saw the same one at auction but in a different color for 1500 gems (Skin: interim), but I'm not sure how much this one costs
232.png
Can I get a price check on , and please? Oh, and as well.

Also, do you accept noct eggs as payment?

Thank you!
Can I get a price check on , and please? Oh, and as well.

Also, do you accept noct eggs as payment?

Thank you!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@NorthernLiights hi! it would depend what you're swapping for it? :eyes: and can do for failing eye!

@rinrar hi! I am quite attached to that accent but haven't looked at my skydancers in a while and might be willing to be bribed out of it--I'd take 6kg for it but as a psa i think copies have tended to sell more in the 3.5kg range lmao so you would probably be able to find ppl willing to sell for less!

@gurgalag hi! I'm so sorry I don't think I would be willing to sell that skin at this time!

@Fujiko18 hi! elegant dream feast was a 20 print limited so I'm thinking maybe a little less than lah, 1.8kg? I don't think i'd be willing to sell the other two imp skins, sorry! i could sell for print price though, 850g c:
@NorthernLiights hi! it would depend what you're swapping for it? :eyes: and can do for failing eye!

@rinrar hi! I am quite attached to that accent but haven't looked at my skydancers in a while and might be willing to be bribed out of it--I'd take 6kg for it but as a psa i think copies have tended to sell more in the 3.5kg range lmao so you would probably be able to find ppl willing to sell for less!

@gurgalag hi! I'm so sorry I don't think I would be willing to sell that skin at this time!

@Fujiko18 hi! elegant dream feast was a 20 print limited so I'm thinking maybe a little less than lah, 1.8kg? I don't think i'd be willing to sell the other two imp skins, sorry! i could sell for print price though, 850g c:
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png yan6.gif
This is what I have available!
This is what I have available!
Understood, I will probably try to hold out for a cheaper copy in that case. Thank you for getting back to me though! :>
Understood, I will probably try to hold out for a cheaper copy in that case. Thank you for getting back to me though! :>
@shimmyshim

hii, would you do 1.5kg for ?
@shimmyshim

hii, would you do 1.5kg for ?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48