Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 25 Cauldron [10/10 open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fuhai8000 Everything was there! I accepted the CR already as I have had bad luck with CRs breaking if a stack changes, even if there's still enough items left! I should have your gene ready for you on the 12th :)
@Fuhai8000 Everything was there! I accepted the CR already as I have had bad luck with CRs breaking if a stack changes, even if there's still enough items left! I should have your gene ready for you on the 12th :)
vonVRKR.png
Can I get on the list for a Scorpion gene? Still brewing the reductions but I’ll send it over when that’s done :)
Can I get on the list for a Scorpion gene? Still brewing the reductions but I’ll send it over when that’s done :)
2ZzguHC.png
@karusthegiant Certainly! I'll put you on the list have have you down as waiting for mats. You can send them over when ready! June 14th is the approximate date your brew will be ready, so having the mats by the 12th would be great! That way I can start on time on the off chance some orders get cancelled :)
@karusthegiant Certainly! I'll put you on the list have have you down as waiting for mats. You can send them over when ready! June 14th is the approximate date your brew will be ready, so having the mats by the 12th would be great! That way I can start on time on the off chance some orders get cancelled :)
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha whoops, I forgot ;3; Is it possible to send the mats in separate crossroads? Say, if I could only get my hands on a few mats at a time?
@Sssasha whoops, I forgot ;3; Is it possible to send the mats in separate crossroads? Say, if I could only get my hands on a few mats at a time?
tumblr_p5ec1rPzmh1wqmxb7o8_500.png gBEnGuD.png
@FloofyGator Yeah, but it's usually easiest to do all at once! And a PM is better than a CR, since the CRs break if the stack of items changes in any way! If you like, I can keep a tally of what you still need to send on the first post, if that helps?
@FloofyGator Yeah, but it's usually easiest to do all at once! And a PM is better than a CR, since the CRs break if the stack of items changes in any way! If you like, I can keep a tally of what you still need to send on the first post, if that helps?
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha Sure, thanks! (I've never actually began brewing, so I don't have many mats, eheh) I just didn't know if I'd get them all at once, so I just wanted to ask
@Sssasha Sure, thanks! (I've never actually began brewing, so I don't have many mats, eheh) I just didn't know if I'd get them all at once, so I just wanted to ask
@FloofyGator Not a problem! I have a list of the required mats for each brew on the front page, and if you let me know which of the tiny bits I can brew before the gene, I can do those too! (Like the beaker, reductions or fragments)
@FloofyGator Not a problem! I have a list of the required mats for each brew on the front page, and if you let me know which of the tiny bits I can brew before the gene, I can do those too! (Like the beaker, reductions or fragments)
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha Thanks! I'll see in a bit- I'll PM if I can't get something to you (sorry if that happens)
@Sssasha Thanks! I'll see in a bit- I'll PM if I can't get something to you (sorry if that happens)
@FloofyGator That's fine! If you need any help with some mats (like coli for example) I'll see what I can do :)
@FloofyGator That's fine! If you need any help with some mats (like coli for example) I'll see what I can do :)
vonVRKR.png
Boop
Boop
vonVRKR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6