Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 25 Cauldron [10/10 open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
It works for me! I'll send them over
It works for me! I'll send them over

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Hello! Could I get a Reinforced Glass Beaker and then Scorpion? I have everything needed... except the beaker for scorpion.
This is definitely not a rush order, so I don't mind waiting however long it takes. :)
Hello! Could I get a Reinforced Glass Beaker and then Scorpion? I have everything needed... except the beaker for scorpion.
This is definitely not a rush order, so I don't mind waiting however long it takes. :)
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Sheer Sure! I might do the beaker in between orders (Since it takes an hour and 20 minutes, so perfect if I have an hour until bed time) but the scorpion would have to wait until the others are done, which might take until Thursday! Just send over the mats and I'll get to it asap :)
@Sheer Sure! I might do the beaker in between orders (Since it takes an hour and 20 minutes, so perfect if I have an hour until bed time) but the scorpion would have to wait until the others are done, which might take until Thursday! Just send over the mats and I'll get to it asap :)
vonVRKR.png
No problemo! I'll PM the things over in a minute. Thanks!!
No problemo! I'll PM the things over in a minute. Thanks!!
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
Bump!
Bump!
vonVRKR.png
Thanks for answering! I decided to give another gene to my boy, but thanks for the help anyway. Very nice of you to lend people your cauldron like that too
Thanks for answering! I decided to give another gene to my boy, but thanks for the help anyway. Very nice of you to lend people your cauldron like that too
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie No problem! Thanks for letting me know :) I'll update the waiting list :D
@Glaciarie No problem! Thanks for letting me know :) I'll update the waiting list :D
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha mind if I send in 1 order for scorp? (I have all mats ready)
@Sssasha mind if I send in 1 order for scorp? (I have all mats ready)
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
@Ambivalence Certainly! It would be finished around June 13th if that isn't a problem :) Just send the mats via PM if that's fine!
@Ambivalence Certainly! It would be finished around June 13th if that isn't a problem :) Just send the mats via PM if that's fine!
vonVRKR.png
Sweet! I'm in no hurry so that works fine for me. Just sent the mats, lmk if I missed anything! ^^
Sweet! I'm in no hurry so that works fine for me. Just sent the mats, lmk if I missed anything! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6